PDA

View Full Version : max money increase

ancestor
01-07-2014, 02:39 PM
I Don't Understand Why The Max Money Is 10Mill, There Is Items goIng Up To 100M... My Suggestion Is To Raise The Max Money To 1B Which Would Solve THe Inflation Of Items. right Now The Only Way To Get Expensive Things Is To Trade Other Expensive Things, where If You Don't Own Any You Cant Get Any.

Zlolouux
01-07-2014, 06:00 PM
I do agree with you

hellprince
01-08-2014, 01:15 AM
well i completely agree with you even if they don't add one at least there should be an option like buying new inventory slots and auction slots that will enable you to expand how much money you can carry

Contravention
01-08-2014, 05:48 PM
I would agree id I was that rich again but I havnt had max money for a bit since I have all my money away to random people

doomdoomdoom
01-08-2014, 07:33 PM
Just like to point out that STS tells us to protect ourselves from scammers by buying and seelling items in the Auction House. But when items are worth more than max gold...you're forcing people into doing trades to buy or sell certain items. Several of my friends have been cheated during a trade various ways. For example: It is too easy for people to drop a digit in a trade window and it go unnoticed. (PLEASE ADD COMMAS TO TRADE WINDOW!!)

So yea...I think max gold needs to increase.

Zlolouux
01-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Just like to point out that STS tells us to protect ourselves from scammers by buying and seelling items in the Auction House. But when items are worth more than max gold...you're forcing people into doing trades to buy or sell certain items. Several of my friends have been cheated during a trade various ways. For example: It is too easy for people to drop a digit in a trade window and it go unnoticed. (PLEASE ADD COMMAS TO TRADE WINDOW!!)

So yea...I think max gold needs to increase.

True

Contravention
01-08-2014, 10:31 PM
Not to be rude or anything but that's why they pay attention lol I always look at the money before I click anything js DL: Kinghellish lvl 36

doomdoomdoom
01-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Not to be rude or anything but that's why they pay attention lol I always look at the money before I click anything js DL: Kinghellish lvl 36

111111 looks a lot like 1111111 on a little phone screen without any commas. And what happens is...sometimes people are really careful about counting the digits before they hit Accept, but then the other person backs up (usual says they had to make room in inventory) and quickly drops a digit before continuing again. The seller might not notice that 1111111 changed to 111111 before hitting Confirm again.

I have seen people try to do this on me...thankfully I have been lucky enough to catch it. Glad you have been too. But a lot of people have been hit by this. And not just noobs...some very smart people that just missed it one time have been cheated like that.

hellprince
01-10-2014, 01:50 PM
111111 looks a lot like 1111111 on a little phone screen without any commas. And what happens is...sometimes people are really careful about counting the digits before they hit Accept, but then the other person backs up (usual says they had to make room in inventory) and quickly drops a digit before continuing again. The seller might not notice that 1111111 changed to 111111 before hitting Confirm again.

I have seen people try to do this on me...thankfully I have been lucky enough to catch it. Glad you have been too. But a lot of people have been hit by this. And not just noobs...some very smart people that just missed it one time have been cheated like that.

that's when the mistake happens as soon as this occurs you should have a hint of whats going on i always make sure to count how many digits are there like 3 times befor i press accept but then again i am not anyone so anyway like you said its a problem that need to be fixed ^_^

lldavidll
03-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Cool ... Idc much bcz i dont have money .... lol ;) :D

Kornsen
03-03-2014, 04:06 AM
just add commas. this shouldnt keep your team away too long from more lucrative activities.