PDA

View Full Version : To any nexus 7 users (if there's any)

programmed
01-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Do any of you who use a nexus 7 have any issues with PL? Like when I'm leveling or pvping ill swipe the middle of the screen to turn the view of the map I'm in so I can see better and I randomly do a skill or an emote that I don't even press. It's really annoying I can't even Pvp without my combo getting messed up when I randomly stomp or stop for a second to so some random emote when I don't even press any. I heard the nexus 7 was good for PL and its supposed to have been best android tablet of 2013 but this is really annoying me.

Argyros
01-07-2014, 03:13 PM
I'm using the nexus 7 (2k13 version) and it runs perfectly. The only problem I have is that sometimes I can't see what I'm typing, if I nix then reopen the app. It rarely crashes, or does strange stuff.

What android version are you using? I'm using 4.4.2...

programmed
01-07-2014, 03:40 PM
I sometimes get that with the typing too and it stops from closing and reopening app. It never crashes and I just noticed the issues I described in my first posts only happen on my new bear. I'm also using 4.4.2

DocDoBig
01-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Using Nexus 4 myself. The only annoying thing is (like Argyros or Iscary) I can't see what i type when i quickly switched between running apps.

Well, here is how you can semi-"fix" that:
Here how it looks like at the beginning right? No type bar at the top

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/anenezu7.jpg

Now just type some random letters

And "mark" (select) these with holding your finger down to where they are supposed to be, like this:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/2y7usy4u.jpg

And voila you can now type again with actually seeing what you type:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/08/ytasu3yv.jpg

(Its not a permanent fix but a runaround of the nexus bug)

Chicken Fry
01-07-2014, 04:27 PM
I occasionally use my Nexus (Newest Version) and while I find it pretty nice the typing issue irks me. I also occasionally find some delay when I swipe or mark a spot on the map

Depury
01-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Do any of you who use a nexus 7 have any issues with PL? Like when I'm leveling or pvping ill swipe the middle of the screen to turn the view of the map I'm in so I can see better and I randomly do a skill or an emote that I don't even press. It's really annoying I can't even Pvp without my combo getting messed up when I randomly stomp or stop for a second to so some random emote when I don't even press any. I heard the nexus 7 was good for PL and its supposed to have been best android tablet of 2013 but this is really annoying me.

Hey...

I use an N7, and I believe I can solve your emote mystery. There are special gestures you can do to do an emote without actually pressing it.

Also, I've noticed that whenever I leave the app and come back in (without logging off), the part of the game that shows the text you're typing is gone. I have to rely on my auto-correct bar to see what I'm typing xC

Hope this helped,
Depury

P.S. I'm mos friendly 23

EDIT: Thx Doc, didn't c u there xD