PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know a good build for a paw mage level 15

ign hugeluck
01-07-2014, 05:18 PM
Face/Gear/Skills/Ring/Combo please :)

Imcarla
01-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Face/Gear/Skills/Ring/Combo please :)

Depends on the style you want to play. Tanky or nuke ?
Honestly, i tried both and tank is much easier.

I will teach you both:

Tanky

Face : you can use the gothic face if you want more armour, or the blue face (dark elf) for more hit %.
Gear : artisan reinforced leather, pink paw lv 15, plat pack helm/shield lv10.
Skills : This build is very good againt mages and birds (since they arn't so good nowadays):
4 heal-6light-2drain-1fire-1ice. The only disadvantage of this build, is that bears are hard to kill. Bears can be kited with 1fire, but you need to be good with it. If you are even better, bears can be tanked.
Ring : i used a damage/hit% ring (magician's fine platinum band) or dodge/armor ring (fine golen bamd of technique).
Combo : Vs mages : ice-light-fire, try spamming heal and light the most often. Use your drain after your opponent uses his (counter).
Vs birds : there were alot of birds when i used to play, but after the "class balance" birds started to be rare at low lvl. But still here is a combo : ice-light-fire, drain when you are low in health. Spam heal.
Vs bears : try kiting them (fire ice), when they are freezed, spam your skills.
For rhinos and foxes try spamming as well, lol.

Nuke

Face: crit face (fierce)
Gear: Ok this is where is gets complicated, a very usefull part of the gear would be the founder's helm (unfortunatly not evryone has it), but you can still manage to kill, don't worry. I used expert reinforced leather, pink paw, pink evidence bracer, l10 plat pack helm.
Skills: 1 ice - 3drain - 4 light - 4 fire - 2 heal or 1 ice - 3 drain - 5 light - 1 heal.
Ring : crit/damage ring (champion fine platinum band).
Combo : nuke.