PDA

View Full Version : Wao BES idea liek eva

Everyone'sFavMage
01-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Dear Fellow PvPers,

Here is a new PvP format I was thinking about. Don't you all think we desperately need a new PvP map? I don't know about you guys but it seems as though PvP has become boring. We need something to vamp it up a notch and bring in more players.

What do you guys think about a map where there is only one person standing at the end? A true (FFA). This map would be makable in 3 size versions, 5 players, 10 players, and 15 players. It would be a huge type map, sort of like the 5vs5 maps we currently have but there would be no teams. Kill or be killed.

*Obviously the 5 player map would be the smallest, 10 player map slightly larger and the 15
map would be the biggest. So there are 5 spawn areas for the small map 10 for the middle sized map and 15 for the large map.
The match starts when the game is full. After that it's everyone for himself. You have 2 lives so when you die 2 times you are put into ether a spectator room where u can watch the rest of the match, or are ejected from the game. The match lasts until there is only 1 person left, (sort of like the hunger games), hehe. If you leave after the match has started for any reason, you will receive a death.

Also there would be a new Kill/death mark for our characters on inspect page, just like PvE, PvP, and CTF. We would have KILLS, DEATHS, and WINS. A win is constituted as you being the last person standing at the end.

Also there would have to be a system that would boot the player from game if they stay on the ground for more then 10 seconds or so after they die. This would prevent people from just waiting for things to cool down and only having to fight 1 person at the end...

And you can ether choose to work with 1 or more people to help each other get to the end, or
you can solo if you are best bird like Chris and Alex. <3 <3 <3
But keep in mind there can only be one winner, so in the end someone will have to do some dirty work.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions and or feedback is greatly appreciated. Let's see
how many people we can get to look at this and maybe the Developers will make this idea into a reality.
Sincerely,
E.F.M.

PS: "thank this post if you agree." ------Ghost

ign hugeluck
01-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Like it "Free For All Map"

Everyone'sFavMage
01-07-2014, 06:30 PM
Like it "Free For All Map"

Which is what most of the current maps are supposed to be according to the description. But few use it as such.

DocDoBig
01-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Wao

#standing in corner until 1v1'ers (compareable to ctf spawners if idea comes true)

Extreme
01-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Pro.

Nihiliste
01-07-2014, 07:01 PM
10v10 CTF please

PL•ayer
01-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Great way to provide the something new to satisfy the players. Sounds really fun, and there would even be a part of the leaderboards that wouldn't be easily farmable.

That said, a new map is a lot to ask for, and the devs need to cultivate their new games to their full potenetial. Screw the other games though, I want this now...

IGN Storm
01-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Combine this idea with Ghost's idea of wagering. Options are 0k,1k, 3k, 5k, and 10k entries. Winner takes all. Also, you respawn automatically 3 seconds after you die. A 2 second invulnerability orb will be given when you respawn to give you proper time to buff.

Instead of 'Wins" have something like "Points"(I cant think of a better name). First Place in a 5 player game receives 3 points, Second receives 2, and 3rd receives 1. This way rhinos and foxes have a shot of acquiring points, their leap skills and a rhinoes tanking ability lets them have a good shot of being 2nd.

Also, the "Points" you earn are doubled in 10 and tripled in 15 since it is tougher to win vs more opponents.

Reunegade
01-07-2014, 07:47 PM
But then it could be easily taken advantage of. For example, a bear could just wait until all of the others kill each other and then run and attack when the second last person is unbuffed and kill him.

VVake
01-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Love it:D

Kozmozis
01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Only problem I have with this is that how long will the teams take to fill up before the game would start? If u haven't noticed sometimes the games fill up really quick and others just no one is on. Also that would take a lot of time from space time to do what you are askin. I'm sure they have thought of a similar idea though. Reminds me of search and destroy kinda just without the teams. Maybe if u take out the true FFA and make it a team FFA one life. But even that doesn't sound to appealing. If they can do it do it but I doubt we will see this in the future.
Dear Fellow PvPers,

Here is a new PvP format I was thinking about. Don't you all think we desperately need a new PvP map? I don't know about you guys but it seems as though PvP has become boring. We need something to vamp it up a notch and bring in more players.

What do you guys think about a map where there is only one person standing at the end? A true (FFA). This map would be makable in 3 size versions, 5 players, 10 players, and 15 players. It would be a huge type map, sort of like the 5vs5 maps we currently have but there would be no teams. Kill or be killed.

*Obviously the 5 player map would be the smallest, 10 player map slightly larger and the 15
map would be the biggest. So there are 5 spawn areas for the small map 10 for the middle sized map and 15 for the large map.
The match starts when the game is full. After that it's everyone for himself. You have 2 lives so when you die 2 times you are put into ether a spectator room where u can watch the rest of the match, or are ejected from the game. The match lasts until there is only 1 person left, (sort of like the hunger games), hehe. If you leave after the match has started for any reason, you will receive a death.

Also there would be a new Kill/death mark for our characters on inspect page, just like PvE, PvP, and CTF. We would have KILLS, DEATHS, and WINS. A win is constituted as you being the last person standing at the end.

Also there would have to be a system that would boot the player from game if they stay on the ground for more then 10 seconds or so after they die. This would prevent people from just waiting for things to cool down and only having to fight 1 person at the end...

And you can ether choose to work with 1 or more people to help each other get to the end, or
you can solo if you are best bird like Chris and Alex. <3 <3 <3
But keep in mind there can only be one winner, so in the end someone will have to do some dirty work.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions and or feedback is greatly appreciated. Let's see
how many people we can get to look at this and maybe the Developers will make this idea into a reality.
Sincerely,
E.F.M.

PS: "thank this post if you agree." ------Ghost

PL•ayer
01-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Combine this idea with Ghost's idea of wagering. Options are 0k,1k, 3k, 5k, and 10k entries. Winner takes all. Also, you respawn automatically 3 seconds after you die. A 2 second invulnerability orb will be given when you respawn to give you proper time to buff.

Instead of 'Wins" have something like "Points"(I cant think of a better name). First Place in a 5 player game receives 3 points, Second receives 2, and 3rd receives 1. This way rhinos and foxes have a shot of acquiring points, their leap skills and a rhinoes tanking ability lets them have a good shot of being 2nd.

Also, the "Points" you earn are doubled in 10 and tripled in 15 since it is tougher to win vs more opponents.
Points idea is genius.

Lexlyde
01-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Is there enough PvPers to fill up big maps???
Great idea but those maps will be a trash talk plaza with the actual community (imo).

Doodlebeast
01-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Nice idea. But looks like we are not going to get anything new anytime soon.

Extreme
01-08-2014, 08:29 AM
All guild vs Family ctf would work.

MightyMicah
01-08-2014, 04:34 PM
I decided to stop in and see what's new with PL forums. Great idea, EFM! If this was implemented in game, I would definitely be drawn back in like a magnet. Especially if there was a gold reward for the winner (perhaps 1k?)

dudetus
01-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Obvious thanks begging, do not approve.

Heroelite
01-08-2014, 05:01 PM
pvp town pls all 4 fun. no death no kills recorded. 100% ffa
not competitive pvp

Everyone'sFavMage
01-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Interesting idea. ^ just a towne! that players can attack each other in.

Cavoc
01-08-2014, 07:07 PM
I've thought about this, but I think the flaw would be how pl is full of cliques and drama. Guilds/friends would end up helping each other. Thus, not making it a true ffa.

Elitephonix
01-08-2014, 08:54 PM
Oh and have kill streaks. Like you would get full health and mana at the 5th kill streak. Or like a nuke at 10. And maybe a attack boost. Or maybe even the opposite, that way the sets won't really matter.

Elitephonix
01-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Or maybe you have to be level 50+. And you just join a lobby, and let's say your level 76, well then you'd be back to level 50 for the time being. That way games will fill up really fast. And then it'd be 50- gear only.

Gracious
01-08-2014, 10:26 PM
How about throwing in an objective to the mix? King of the hill maybe? Maybe even holding a certain item for an amount of time, when killed, said item is dropped and can be picked up by anyone to accrue points/time for themselves? Remove the 2 life limit of course.

Jig
01-09-2014, 01:19 AM
So many absolutely great idea from you all, but I swear I'v seen these or even made a thread of my own with a cool new pvp map like what you said gracious, King of the hill, and another like higher the killstreak the more Persk you gain, not overpowered orbs! just tiny little perks more mana/health regen and all that..

Everyone'sFavMage
01-09-2014, 02:22 AM
I've thought about this, but I think the flaw would be how pl is full of cliques and drama. Guilds/friends would end up helping each other. Thus, not making it a true ffa.
That might happen, but remember there's only one winner.

How about throwing in an objective to the mix? King of the hill maybe? Maybe even holding a certain item for an amount of time, when killed, said item is dropped and can be picked up by anyone to accrue points/time for themselves? Remove the 2 life limit of course.
See? Sts could do so many things to keep us occupied. Pvp needs something new. We need a new mode of pvp not just a map.

Elitephonix
01-10-2014, 10:51 PM
Bumb Sts sts sts, someone should curse in this thread to catch their attention. Bumb

Multibird
01-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Wao, how did I miss dis?

Meh..not to bad, but pls consider 10 vs 10 ctf

Much thanks pls

Sheugokin
01-11-2014, 07:30 PM
^ That would be a very hard game to keep order and get players on, but it is very effective for guild v guild fights. I love those. I approve this message!

Jig
01-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Wao, how did I miss dis?

Meh..not to bad, but pls consider 10 vs 10 ctf

Much thanks pls

My ping would not go under 800, and the spikes will be thousands and never ending hell NAH

Crashy
01-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Wowzers.

ImHawk
01-12-2014, 06:41 PM
what if the hunger games in PL PVP?!?!?!

Crashy
01-12-2014, 06:50 PM
what if the hunger games in PL PVP?!?!?!

10.10 pvp map.
The hi get game campaign.
Where when you die.. Your dead and you can't respawn, but can only watch.
Game restarts when there is one winner for a team.

10.10 ctf maybe similar to cattle keep away but flags go up to 5 so games dnt get super long with 10 players.

Jig
01-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Search and destroy! 5v5 must disarm the enemies two bombs before they blow up, everyone has 1 life until the round is over!

The real Free For All, 6 players everyone onto everyone.

Kill Confirmed! When you kill an opponent they drop a tag you click auto and pick it up, gain tags to win!

Domination, 3 flags Alpha, Charlie, and Bravo.

You all should know where I got these from >.<