PDA

View Full Version : PvP enemy health bar?

Kozmozis
01-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Hey everyone,
I would just like to say Space Time Studios should work a little magic and try to make enemy health bars for pvp. I think it would help a lot! There isn't a reason why there shouldn't be one. Should show enemy's health. Ay be there buffs and also their level. A lot of games have this already so I'm a little confused to why this game shouldn't. If you agree with me or disagree with me just leave a comment. Maybe if enough people show interests into the idea than space time will In fact do so. Can't do this with out the support of the pocket legends community though! So let's ban together and get this done y'all!!
Sincerely ,
Kozmozis

Ubernewber
01-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Seems like a good idea but also a not so good one, The use of this health bar would cause people to play completely diffrent. Usually in a 1v1 and low levels there is a like secret aspect to it which u don't know how low your opponent is so your not going to run straight into them which if you hadn't had this health bar you 2 would be trying to kite each other forever xD

IGN Storm
01-11-2014, 12:16 AM
^^^ That

Revealing the enemies HP will significantly change the way we pvp. The unknown aspect of an enemy's life adds more strategy and skill into the game.

VVake
01-11-2014, 12:41 AM
^ Agreed no health bar please. But good thought:)

Kozmozis
01-11-2014, 01:25 AM
It would change the way we pvp significantly you're completely right. But don't you think that would be a Good thing? Sure it has pros and cons. And I've talked to a lot of people about this in game. Sme are for it but most seem to be against it. So I guess that's what the community wants. Enjoy and thanks for reading!

winterblood
01-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Sts don't do it

Int
01-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Just party up with players on the enemy team, u can see their hp if u party them

Gragorak
01-11-2014, 05:18 AM
There was poll about this back in 2010 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2510-PvP-Enemy-Health-Bars&highlight=pocket+legends+health+bars). ~75-85% wanted to have visible health bars in pvp. It still wasn't implemented, so why would it be implemented now when most people are against it?

Rot
01-11-2014, 05:29 AM
Just party up with players on the enemy team, u can see their hp if u party them

Hey everyone, I would just like to say Space Time Studios should work a little magic and try to make enemy health bars for pvp.

When you join your enemy's team, your enemy isn't your enemy anymore; those who weren't your enemies are now your enemies so you'll have to leave and join the other team again to check your enemy's hp bar. Repeat for 40 times and the game should end.

Mister Clicker
01-11-2014, 05:49 AM
When the sts put the opponents's health bar the noob or the rusher pvpers will just attack their opponents that has less health but just like what vvake said, good thought

Mennddoza
01-11-2014, 11:10 AM
If PL's PvP system started out with the feature to see an opponent's health bar I'm sure we wouldn't have had a problem with it and just adapt. People do always complain about how PvP is always unbalanced and boring... small things like this could make it a bit more appealing

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 12:13 PM
You already know someones low on health when They're running away (not kiting) except if its a trick :X

Burningdex
01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
You already know someones low on health when They're running away (not kiting) except if its a trick :X

i.e my bird xD

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 06:39 PM
i.e my bird xD

Lmao dude you run away even when you're full on health .-.

All for one, and one for all.

Burningdex
01-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Lmao dude you run away even when you're full on health .-.

All for one, and one for all.

cuz im squishy and my nuke is reloading xD