PDA

View Full Version : a small exploit that is really painful

octavos
01-07-2014, 08:48 PM

EDIT....I used some payback..so actually keep this for people to use revenge on.

Cahaun
01-07-2014, 09:00 PM
I know that this strike in particular was really powerful, but I haven't been able to fully look it over. All I know is that it's really potent (takes out anything below 1k hitpoints with a single use), it has quite a large area of effect, and is quite effective at taking walls down at a massive scale.
How much does it cost per strike, and how long does it take to receive them one at a time?

octavos
01-07-2014, 09:40 PM
I know that this strike in particular was really powerful, but I haven't been able to fully look it over. All I know is that it's really potent (takes out anything below 1k hitpoints with a single use), it has quite a large area of effect, and is quite effective at taking walls down at a massive scale.
How much does it cost per strike, and how long does it take to receive them one at a time?

I.don't know because I haven't developed that far yet but statcom will be the next thing I upgrade.

Maximus D
01-07-2014, 11:18 PM
satelite strike is 30min 15k oil

Dragonknight
01-08-2014, 07:02 AM
This isnt an exploit. Theres a reason people keep their storages apart

octavos
01-08-2014, 10:21 AM
This isnt an exploit. Theres a reason people keep their storages apart

Thanks for your input, hopefully you can feel the power of the satellite strikes even with your storages apart. At that level they can make 4 satellite strikes. 2 blasts for each storage of steel. then your attitude might be more in my favor.

Like I said if this won't change i'll farm this way. I dont mind waiting for my strikes to be produced..its only 30min each.

Dragonknight
01-08-2014, 05:51 PM
I have sat strikes and dont use them. Nano heals are better in my opinion. Plus they cant even aim defense. U cant win with jus sat strikes in higher levels. Maybe the person who attacked you jus aimed for resources. Anyways sat strikes are bad enough not being able to aim defense and if u say even more about it. They might jus remove it. :(

Dragonknight
01-08-2014, 05:54 PM

Its range is smaller then air strikes.
Btw wats ur name in bc?

Mike Kripkey
01-09-2014, 09:48 AM
I wouldn't call this an exploit, more of a chance meeting between you (with many resources in storage all huddled together) and someone that happened to be carrying some Sat Strikes. I would say that's pretty rare to find someone roaming the streets of BC with 2 Sat Strikes - I've never seen it. There are many troop/vehicle/exec order types and you have to choose what to carry which brings variety to the game. If you setup your base to defend against nano or sat strikes it will be less defendable against some other type of strike. All part of the fun.
Remember no base in the game is 100% defendable from everyone.

Maximus D
01-09-2014, 10:08 AM
I wouldn't call this an exploit, more of a chance meeting between you (with many resources in storage all huddled together) and someone that happened to be carrying some Sat Strikes. I would say that's pretty rare to find someone roaming the streets of BC with 2 Sat Strikes - I've never seen it. There are many troop/vehicle/exec order types and you have to choose what to carry which brings variety to the game. If you setup your base to defend against nano or sat strikes it will be less defendable against some other type of strike. All part of the fun.
Remember no base in the game is 100% defendable from everyone.

I like the way you see it and your absolutly rigth

every base will have a perfect army to hit it, and every army will have a base they have a hard time to conquer.

Also that player that carry a ton of satelite strike, probably have to go throu a ton of rival to find one that fit is attack strategy, and probably miss some good payout cause he doesnt have what it take to kill those bases.