PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard to get good stuff when opening locked crates?

ferryz
01-08-2014, 03:52 AM
Hi all..
just wondering how does it work when opening locked crates? I've opened about 300++ crates and cant even get arcane stuff.
the best i got is blood ruby of shuyal and ullers helm.
Its frustating :) after spending a lot buying plat..
I see the same names now and then at auction selling arcane weapon/pet
does it effect when opening locked crates using leprechaun pendant and luck elixirs?
thank you

Hadec
01-08-2014, 04:03 AM
nothing affects "game luck"
imo its all based on algorithms just open the right second at the right place the right time
if all people would get arcane drops market will he flooded with too much stuff
that the game would be abandoned in a few days...
locks is a gamble but u take the risk and open them...we all opened locks and got
crap and a few good ones..if u got money to spare open like some each month...if u
dont have spare money...well just to do it the hard way

ferryz
01-08-2014, 04:16 AM
Yes i understand its a gamble opening locked, was hoping to get some during winter event but didnt get any :(
you're right the market will be flooded with stuffs and will be boring.
Well anyway thanks for the info...

Anarchist
01-08-2014, 04:57 AM
And.....

Lesser things you get more locks you open, more locks you open more money for StS. Eh.

baddiva
01-08-2014, 08:51 PM
If it is not so hard, then it isn't good stuff...

Energizeric
01-08-2014, 11:47 PM
If it is not so hard, then it isn't good stuff...

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

kixkaxx
01-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Ha..you need on average 1000 locks to get an arcane staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Prahasit Prahi
01-09-2014, 08:45 PM
It's not hard it's luck what u need so to get good stuff

My story of locks is as I open locks only using free offers I don't buy any platinum(My dad won't allow me)
First crate gave me 6k gold,second one gave me 100 platinum,third one gave me Fang of fenrier,later then I got addicted and opened locks by doing offers and platinum using platinum that pops sometimes out of crates after the fang I didn't receive anything good from them

The day I got fang and platinum is a lucky day,the other days I'm jus unlucky I consider myself unlucky in game if I didn't get anything that's it.

thanya_bluegirls
01-10-2014, 02:01 AM
It's not hard it's luck what u need so to get good stuff

My story of locks is as I open locks only using free offers I don't buy any platinum(My dad won't allow me)
First crate gave me 6k gold,second one gave me 100 platinum,third one gave me Fang of fenrier,later then I got addicted and opened locks by doing offers and platinum using platinum that pops sometimes out of crates after the fang I didn't receive anything good from them

The day I got fang and platinum is a lucky day,the other days I'm jus unlucky I consider myself unlucky in game if I didn't get anything that's it.

nice to hear u can open lockeds with plat offer -_- im not a plat user too,only use plat offer,but never reach 15 plats to open locked.. lol

Sceazikua
01-10-2014, 04:53 AM
I heard it happened before, with Dark Watch Sword. At that time though it was the best item, it is only esily found around 5k in cs because everyone that open locks got a lot of that kind. Then StS relised that its not the stat that determined the items price, its the rarity that does so they discontinued the item. It is even more pricy than mythic gear now! What I want to say is that if everyone just open 300 locks and get 1 arcane item, then it will be just like a mythic item or even a legendary, like dws :)

Prahasit Prahi
01-10-2014, 05:53 AM
nice to hear u can open lockeds with plat offer -_- im not a plat user too,only use plat offer,but never reach 15 plats to open locked.. lol

Hehe my phone doesn't get any offers I used my friend Galaxy S4 and did the offers on a double platinum offers weekend and un istalled game on his phone :)

thanya_bluegirls
01-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Hehe my phone doesn't get any offers I used my friend Galaxy S4 and did the offers on a double platinum offers weekend and un istalled game on his phone :)
oh nice XD im gonna find friend tht use samsung S4 too hahhaaha

Limsi
01-11-2014, 05:51 AM
Tip: open locks you personally farmed in order to control your plat spending.