PDA

View Full Version : Glacian Needs to be buffed

fritzce
01-08-2014, 04:03 AM
am i the only one here who thinks Glacian should need just a lil' bit of a buff?

will0
01-08-2014, 07:57 PM
i doubt STS is buffing Glacian this was discuss before... CD time is very long as well

HopeSolo
01-08-2014, 09:45 PM
yup it likes 6-8 sec

fritzce
01-09-2014, 02:03 AM
to be specific, i only want them to change the +75 mana into +10 int, imo hj is much better in terms of happiness bonus cuz he gives points on all stats and he was cheaper than glacian..

Pressplay
01-30-2014, 01:03 PM
I agree, cooldown too long. Arcane buff range too short. Change 75mana to +10 int. And also with this new pet the other arcane pets will be like mythic pets so maybe they should buff all of them a little bit? Or at least hj an glac wich were already overpowered by samuel.

Kakashis
01-31-2014, 01:55 AM
I just hope they buff all the Arcane Pets with a 40 passive ability!

notfaded1
02-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Glacian really needs to be put in line with the rest of the arcane pets... maybe the level 40 passive is an option for STS to fix Glacian???

Kakashis
02-11-2014, 02:28 PM
I just had the chance to try out glacian with a friend and wow, CD is long, the buff range only buffs 2 players most of the time, only 2 targets get hit in a army sized group of mobs, and to make matters worse, the rooting spires don't work in PVP. I hope this pet gets the buff he deserves! No wonder he's only 10m!

Unethical
02-11-2014, 03:41 PM
"No wonder he's only 10m!" Yeah "only" :p

Limsi
02-11-2014, 08:16 PM
"No wonder he's only 10m!" Yeah "only" :p

I'm pretty sure Kakashis meant that in comparison of Samael :P

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Yes. But for kakashis 10M is just pennies. Haha just kidding kaka. I really think too that glacian needs a buff.

Kakashis
02-12-2014, 01:00 PM
I'm pretty sure Kakashis meant that in comparison of Samael :P

Yes exactly! Samael is still arguably one of the best and the price reflects that! Wonder if Singe will some day be less than him! All Arcane pets should just continue to be buffed if they all still drop from crates. Unlike weapons, pets do automatically level up forever so minor adjustments or new passive shouldn't be out of the question! Otherwise just remove the older ones altogether especially when the new ones are so much better!

Yes. But for kakashis 10M is just pennies. Haha just kidding kaka. I really think too that glacian needs a buff.

Hehe 10m is a lot of gold! I'm always buying things to the point I'm literally broke lol

csyui
02-13-2014, 11:42 AM
I would like to see huge improvement of glacian arcane and passive abilities when it is lv41.

drgrimmy
02-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Yeah I hope the passive abilities of hj and glacian get a big boost at lvl41. I understand and agree with the new arcane pets having to be better to encourage people to buy the new ones, but I disagree with how blatantly sts has made the new pets (Sam and Singe) leaps and bounds better than the old pets (hj and glacian). They should be slightly better but not almost twice as good as the old arcane pets (which they are if you compare stats between hj and Singe for example). Keep in mind that this is even after the old arcane pets have already got a buff (when Sam came out). Kind of a slap in the face to the old players who spent 15-20m on these pets in the past. At least as arcane weapons get old they are still the best in their respective twink levels. In comparison old arcane pets are getting close to being out-shined by mythic pets - let's just wait to see what the new mythic pet will be like and see how happy people still are with the old arcane pets :)

notfaded1
02-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Yeah I hope the passive abilities of hj and glacian get a big boost at lvl41. I understand and agree with the new arcane pets having to be better to encourage people to buy the new ones, but I disagree with how blatantly sts has made the new pets (Sam and Singe) leaps and bounds better than the old pets (hj and glacian). They should be slightly better but not almost twice as good as the old arcane pets (which they are if you compare stats between hj and Singe for example). Keep in mind that this is even after the old arcane pets have already got a buff (when Sam came out). Kind of a slap in the face to the old players who spent 15-20m on these pets in the past. At least as arcane weapons get old they are still the best in their respective twink levels. In comparison old arcane pets are getting close to being out-shined by mythic pets - let's just wait to see what the new mythic pet will be like and see how happy people still are with the old arcane pets :)
Yes and considering out of 100's of locked.... glacian is what you drop for me (no singe, no sam... glacian) :P If it's still going to drop then don't make me regret even more what it took to get one RED PET the hard way!!!
Just like DjGrimmy says above but GLACIAN just dropped for me... it's NOT an old pet for ME!

Zynzyn
02-21-2014, 06:20 AM
am i the only one here who thinks Glacian should need just a lil' bit of a buff?

I guess pets in the distant future will surpass Glacian some day. Things will eventually get old some day and we will need to move on. In the next expansion maybe we will get a better arcane, a rehashed, improved Glacian sort of pet. Later, Samael might have a grandkiddo and then we will probably chase him. We cant hold on to one thing and keep comparing it to the newer thing and modifying it in a bid to keep it at par, its no fun. Glacian is awesome as it is. When it was released, everybody said it is OP. And it still is, in many ways. Asking for glacian buff now (by citing examples of other pets) is like saying old armor stats need a buff because they cant compare with the newer ones, and Glacian still is as good and effective as an arcane pet should be. The best part about sts is that it is always giving us new things to enjoy. Lets just give sts time and let them decide when and how much buff they decide to give us to play with.

Zealouzs
02-21-2014, 07:52 AM
i guess pets in the distant future will surpass glacian some day. Things will eventually get old some day and we will need to move on. In the next expansion maybe we will get a better arcane, a rehashed, improved glacian sort of pet. Later, samael might have a grandkiddo and then we will probably chase him. We cant hold on to one thing and keep comparing it to the newer thing and modifying it in a bid to keep it at par, its no fun. Glacian is awesome as it is. When it was released, everybody said it is op. And it still is, in many ways. Asking for glacian buff now (by citing examples of other pets) is like saying old armor stats need a buff because they cant compare with the newer ones, and glacian still is as good and effective as an arcane pet should be. The best part about sts is that it is always giving us new things to enjoy. Lets just give sts time and let them decide when and how much buff they decide to give us to play with.

this! :))

Anarchist
02-21-2014, 08:55 AM

Personally i am totally against the buffing of old arcane pets.

WHY??

If the currents Myths will not be upgradeable why should the pets be continuosly buffed season after season.

Keep your pets the way they are, work hard, and go buy a Singe.

Kakashis
02-22-2014, 11:02 PM
Well new mythic pet is released and the buff range is huge! Totally disrespects glacians buff range. I disagree and have to say that old Arcane pets should be buffed to keep them in line with each other. The only reason I say this is because they still drop. Should they stop dropping, then nerf them!

Spitjon
03-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Why this game was created? I dont think its driven by sincererity or charity.. what will happen if we knew our favorite pet will keep getting stronger by time..

Locked will not be so hot as it is now, double odd for super rare pet wont be so interesting, plat sale will go down, Losses for sts.

To avoid above risk.. its better to create new pet rather than upgrading the old one right?

Think as a customer. We need to help keep AL alive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk