PDA

View Full Version : $ $ Investing into Space Time Studios Stock $$

glowcreature
01-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Is there Space Time Studios Stock available for the public to invest into? Does anyone know?

LEVEL ONE
01-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Is there Space Time Studios Stock available for the public to invest into?

Nope.

Noodleleg
01-08-2014, 09:24 PM
Lmao, anybody wanna give a guess on what the IPO would be?

Xvanitykingx
01-19-2014, 05:30 AM
No offense to sts but yea.... A spacetimestudios stock... NOT HAPPENING.

Actually... Maybe it can make a perfect penny stock for all you penny stock investors out there :p

Just a tip: Most riches begin with a newly started stock, the value is guaranteed to increase. If it doesn't just short sell :p

Trenton
01-19-2014, 11:30 AM
No offense to sts but yea.... A spacetimestudios stock... NOT HAPPENING.

Actually... Maybe it can make a perfect penny stock for all you penny stock investors out there :p

Just a tip: Most riches begin with a newly started stock, the value is guaranteed to increase. If it doesn't just short sell :p How'd that movie go ;)

Xvanitykingx
01-19-2014, 02:34 PM
How'd that movie go ;)

Boring lol.

We watched the Bone key I think that is what it was called and we watched Insidious 2.... They were both boring and not scary at all -.-

However I did get a girl to hold my hand and lean on my shoulder during the movie ;) SCORE! :D

and just yesterday night we went over to the girls apartment again and played some pong then we stayed to watch The Purge, which was actually pretty good for me since It was my first time watching it.

Not bad for a weekend... ;)

~xvanitykingx

*Oh yea and the best part was... we went over to Hankomachos dorm and had the best party ever! <-- Side Joke ( Ignore lol)

Trenton
01-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Boring lol.

We watched the Bone key I think that is what it was called and we watched Insidious 2.... They were both boring and not scary at all -.-

However I did get a girl to hold my hand and lean on my shoulder during the movie ;) SCORE! :D

and just yesterday night we went over to the girls apartment again and played some pong then we stayed to watch The Purge, which was actually pretty good for me since It was my first time watching it.

Not bad for a weekend... ;)

~xvanitykingx

*Oh yea and the best part was... we went over to Hankomachos dorm and had the best party ever! <-- Side Joke ( Ignore lol) El oh el

I was there to here you and Hank ;)