PDA

View Full Version : A question

firechandra
01-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Guys I've got a question, sometimes when I look prices in auction I see mad prices like this
now, those people lose a lot of money to put those locked in auction and everyone knows that locked can be easily buyed for a lot lower price so someone can explain me why they do that? What's the purpose?

Hadec
01-08-2014, 09:36 AM
some people say that locks sometimes been sold all and this explain those high prices..some others say
that they are just showing off that they have lot of money,,..lastly i saw a lock at 19m i think...who will buy it?:0

Sky_is_epicgearz
01-08-2014, 09:44 AM
imagine that you want to buy crates and you accidentally sort the lock crates so they show highest first and beforeyou know it, if you have enough gold you buy it without even realising that youve sorted it wrong 0.0 *hint hint* at least i think thats why they are listed so high

moot
01-08-2014, 10:00 AM
The high priced locked crate was obtained without any reroll. Legends said that those locked crate have a high percentage of arcane and mythic item in it. Those locked crates were called pure locked crate.

becky_xil
01-08-2014, 10:02 AM
For a reason.. if u rushing on buying locked.. u can accidently bought the most expensive locked ever if hv enough gold.. haha JACKPOT

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

basketholic209
01-08-2014, 11:30 AM
The high priced locked crate was obtained without any reroll. Legends said that those locked crate have a high percentage of arcane and mythic item in it. Those locked crates were called pure locked crate.

Lol, you made my day :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

basketholic209
01-08-2014, 11:31 AM
For a reason.. if u rushing on buying locked.. u can accidently bought the most expensive locked ever if hv enough gold.. haha JACKPOT

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

This.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Ok someone plz tell that dude i will buy is locked at normal prize if he gives me the auction fee

What a waste -_-

Maalice
01-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Its so if ur buying crates at a fast pace. Without paying close attention the seller is hoping u accidentally buy for this elevated price. Every lock is the same regarless of looted with reroll or not.

TheReturn
01-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Maalice nice analysis I think this as well
Smart move if its true

Solid
01-08-2014, 02:33 PM
List high if YOU itself loot it. Its a unique crate!

Zylx
01-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Its so if ur buying crates at a fast pace. Without paying close attention the seller is hoping u accidentally buy for this elevated price. Every lock is the same regarless of looted with reroll or not.
Has this actually happened before? I always look at the prices before i buy something, even when im in a rush...

Maalice
01-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Maalice nice analysis I think this as well
Smart move if its true

I don't think its a nice thing to do at all.

Instanthumor
01-08-2014, 07:28 PM
List high if YOU itself loot it. Its a unique crate!

That's probably your excuse for listing them high yourself, but in reality, you really want this to happen.

This^^

Serancha
01-08-2014, 07:44 PM

And thus another legend is born. It could be beautiful, but I'm afraid nothing will ever surpass the great legend of season 2: "Never open a zone chest! It affects what the boss drops!"

Hehe thanks for the giggle.