PDA

View Full Version : Can you handle me ?

xPikachux
01-08-2014, 03:51 PM
How's everyone doing?

i just found your game and this looks pretty awesome! im looking for maybe a guild or someone who can show me the ropes? im a lvl 5 Rouge ^_^ i've played MMO before but never on a mobile. so im not some crazy super noob! i would also like a awesome pet to start with so my next question would be who is the best pet for a rouge?

Thanks again !!

Int
01-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Malison is a good pet at a cheap price of 90k

Pandamoni
01-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Welcome :) There are a lot of guilds out there to choose from. There's a guild thread that will help you read through and see which look to be the best fit. Some have a farming focus, some elite end game pve, some have a pvp focus or twink focus. I recommend jumping in here and seeing which people you tend to relate to/jive with the best and maybe join up with them.

Are you spending plat on your pets? If so, I suggest getting a talon, a malison and a haze. If you want to spend gold there are various pets you can get ranging in price from 23 million to 3k gold lol. Horton is a good one for rogue and is really cheap. Flapjack is okay for lower levels, too. My pets I get the most use out of are slag and talon. I do not have any arcane pets, though, or those would get the most use! heh. I liked my wrathjaw for quite some time, too. I have some guildies who swear by Mccraw. Oh, and I'm leveling a Grimm since he's so close to Slag I can swap them out when one or the other get hungry.

I recommend getting a few pets and cycling them out as they get hungry rather than feeding them. This way you level your pets evenly AND you save gold on feeding.

(I don't recommend spending plat on Mali since the gold price is so low but it's definitely worth the plat to buy a talon)

ThePvpTwink
01-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Welcome!:)

Horton is a good starter pet for rogue. Pets that give dex will benefit you the most.

Malison is good pet too, but 90k gold can be very costly when you first start out.

otb
01-08-2014, 09:29 PM
How's everyone doing?

i just found your game and this looks pretty awesome! im looking for maybe a guild or someone who can show me the ropes? im a lvl 5 Rouge ^_^ i've played MMO before but never on a mobile. so im not some crazy super noob! i would also like a awesome pet to start with so my next question would be who is the best pet for a rouge?

Thanks again !!

Get Horton first. It'll do wonders for a starter rogue. 20 Dex, 10% crit, +5 mana regen, and +15 int for 8 seconds arcane skill. Activate arcane skill and get that +15 int before doing your combos on enemies and you hardly run out of mana. Rogues are the costliest class to play because they are pot burners. buying potions for 2.5k gold every few runs isn't cheap.

bhutkeyur
01-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Send friend request and pm in game for friendly social guild.
Starter pet- horton granite ribbit mccraw
Medium price pet - Malision wrathjaw Kettle Prance
Mythic - Grim Slag Abandon
Arcane - Glacian Samael

moneybagz
01-09-2014, 09:37 AM
Mailson best legendary pet for rouge

Desperoto
01-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Ethyl is a cheap pet with good stats, start with him if u dont have a lot. Later buy Malison (Black dragon)

Sceazikua
01-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Just a little curious, is Talon purchasable with plat? I dont think so because noone will buy its egg for 2m then .-.

Orageunas
01-11-2014, 04:19 PM
Just a little curious, is Talon purchasable with plat? I dont think so because noone will buy its egg for 2m then .-.
It is plat purchasable but ofc somebody will buy it for gold (2m lol) cos all dont use plat...

Kakashis
01-11-2014, 11:21 PM
Yup if you have platinum, I highly recommend you get slag and talon. Both are very useful and you'll love them. Do the story quests and get Crawly! Also a very awesome pet