PDA

View Full Version : Extracting Gems?

Haifer
01-08-2014, 04:22 PM
How about an option to extract these gems from weapons and gear? Use the same process in the upgrade and crafting slots but make extracting an option. Just a thought. Why waste the gems?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Solid
01-08-2014, 05:03 PM
+1

Also, maybe have a chance to craft a grand gem with essences?

stackz
01-08-2014, 05:26 PM
Would rather be able to craft higher quality gems with breakage chance to help drive up price lol.

If u could reclaim gems nobody would buy more. They'd just keep retrying for better gem socket with their same gem over and over and market would fall out

Haifer
01-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Would rather be able to craft higher quality gems with breakage chance to help drive up price lol.

If u could reclaim gems nobody would buy more. They'd just keep retrying for better gem socket with their same gem over and over and market would fall out

That could be an issue, but maybe there is some way to prevent that. Maybe a gold charge to extract?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Prize drops and go high costantly even by 1k so there can't be a fixed price for extracting.

Even if extracting a gem was fixed at a higher price than market to prevent people to stop buying gems, it won't be ok. Why?

there will be a undermarket of grand gems extractors picking from this from that and socketing all the grand gems in one myth then selling it at a overpriced amount.

BudakGemuk
01-08-2014, 08:25 PM
Prize drops and go high costantly even by 1k so there can't be a fixed price for extracting.

Even if extracting a gem was fixed at a higher price than market to prevent people to stop buying gems, it won't be ok. Why?

Because there will be a undermarket of grand gems extractors picking from this from that and socketing all the grand gems in one myth then selling it at a overpriced amount.

+1.

VanRah
01-09-2014, 05:44 AM
I'd like the option to undo a crafting...n having the item bk to be virgin lol