PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

Dreuefesie
01-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Time to go I guess. Always wanted to do one of these threads so here it goes!

It's been a great experience being a part of the STS community, definitely a community like no other.

Starting at the 56 cap as a clueless bear stuck at level 47 my journey through the years has been good fun. Pl initially wasn't working out for me being on my own and not knowing a thing about the game. Hearing that there was this new game coming my excitement rose and I eventually joined Sl were I was welcomed into the guild Knights of Cydonia. Guilds are IMO one of the best things that have been introduced to the Legends games, having experienced players to help me out was really helpful and taught me how to play the game. Once I had learned how to play better I found myself back in Alterra where I quickly leveled up into the 50s and earned a little bit of gold along the way.

A short break for me after that. Returning again at the 66 cap where I realised that I was guildless in PL again. Searching everywhere to find a guild to match my great experience in SL. I gave Legion a try, seeing so many people in that guild I figured it must be good. It was. The officers and master ATXPIMP were great to meet and after a while voted me in to an officer position. Trying to manage and keep such a large guild happy was good fun especially having such great people there. Eventually things got quiet and I ended up looking for a new guild. Cot was one guild that I had always had a lot of respect for so I thought I would try meet them and maybe be invited. Finally getting into Cot I was amazed to find more great people. They were a great bunch of people, not as large as Legion but more of a small family.

Soon a new game was released. AL. Quickly leveling to 16 on warrior and then 21. 21 cap was a great time, many elite village runs, mardrom and lots of pvp. Azefekie (Godstouch in al) taught me lots about farming and pvp at the time and was really good to me. Not long after I was back in PL again!! Played that for many more months and realized that people in Cot had mysteriously gone missing O.o Iishinybirdii told me where everyone had gotten to.. Al. So back to Al again. Invited to the most average guild around Average Joes! Best group of people you will ever meet! Always help and are up for a good convo in /g or whatever. If anyone reads this and they don't have a guild... this one would be a great one to join!! Panda is a gentleman.

Anyway people do these name list things which look like fun and I might try remember all the people who have been great to me.
In no particular order! Not just the people named in the guilds the whole guilds have been great!
Legion!!
-Atxrage
-xxthexbossxx
-Zaochi
-Unaseen
-Onisana
-Onaferi
-Rawker
-Oad
-Sneakycat

Knights of Cydonia!!

COT!
-Jay
-iishinynubii
-Aveea we had the best easter farming runs
-Dreadzy
-Marco
-Crim
-Jhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooood
-Billy
I know I've missed some :/ sorry

Average Joes!
-Ever
-Panda -- she gives away free Grimm eggs in towns so make sure you PM her
-Shiny -- Thank you for all the farming help
-Aed
-Airys -- he also gives free Grimm eggs
-Angel
-Tinyblue
-Boz!
-Kj
-Thren
Sorry if I missed you :(
-Azefekie
-Mayhem -- El Bandito
-Anneowen
-Extreme/Judgementals
-Apasara
-Vys
-Mothwing
-LwMark :/
-Dudetus -- always made forums entertaining
-Apollo
-Deathproof

I guess that is all. That was fun. All the best everyone, I might check into the forums ever so often to check on everyone but we'll see.

-Ryan

DocDoBig
01-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Please take care and enjoy your life Ryan!

I will surely miss you and our (well, rather rare) goofy quote-to-quote posts here on the forums.

I'm not really the guy of big words nor the guy who can do the best bye-bye words but I can assure you, you are a true _L games all-star, everywhere where I go and ask if people know dreu they ALL say yeah dreu is da bes.

Well, take care man, never drop the soap and peace out.

Dreuefesie
01-08-2014, 06:05 PM
DocDoSmall! haha I will miss you mate, always good seeing you on forums and one you have time to check into AL.

Yakiniku
01-08-2014, 06:21 PM
Ryanfesie! Since I already sent you a long winded goodbye message, I'll simply say best of luck here. Don't be a stranger and say hi now and then when you have time.

I'll miss ya, bud. If you ever decide to pop in, I'll do some naked punching with you. Just promise you won't take all of my crate drops k?

Dreuefesie
01-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Ryanfesie! Since I already sent you a long winded goodbye message, I'll simply say best of luck here. Don't be a stranger and say hi now and then when you have time.

I'll miss ya, bud. If you ever decide to pop in, I'll do some naked punching with you. Just promise you won't take all of my crate drops k?

Hahaha I give you permission to take all the crates! And my magical Lep is with Csyzi so chase him down!

Aveea
01-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Ryan I wish you well.

We did have some fun times didn't we? Lotta great runs, lotta laughs with you and Dreadzy <3

You will be missed by many! Take care :cheerful:

Dreuefesie
01-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Ryan I wish you well.

We did have some fun times didn't we? Lotta great runs, lotta laughs with you and Dreadzy <3

You will be missed by many! Take care :cheerful:

Just don't reveal our secret ear farming spot :)

Extreme
01-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Hey dreu,

Man.. where should I start? You helped me a lot both in game and in forums we been in many same situation, I've always be jelly of that black dragon you put sweat in :) you really are a man who would work really really hard for something you want. We been together in <Cot> til <Average joes>, From PL till AL. Man.. Don't leave me, we have many memories together, I remember when I used to call you "Dreaufesie" with an "A". Don't leave man, take a break, but if you decided to, I couldn't say anything but, come back soon :). I wish you all the best in RL, Good luck :).

Wish you a good luck,

Chris.

Samhayne
01-08-2014, 06:37 PM
In the end, nothing lasts forever.

We're very happy that our games could give you so much entertainment over such a long time. For whatever the future holds, all the best!

Warm wishes,
Samhayne

Fyrce
01-08-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm not that longwinded, but I will miss you.

RL is and sometimes gets complicated. Hopefully, I will run into you again one day, but no matter what, best of luck always!

XxTHExxDONxX
01-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Dayum Dreu

We knew each other from dem fang days grinding in legion guild. The good old golden days of pl. I'll miss u bro and i wish only the best for you irl .

Tc bro
Boss

Impact
01-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Sigh, as old members quit, its a sad story

Vystirch
01-08-2014, 07:11 PM
:(

Drea I remember being in Legion with you and Zaochi, fun times, but as you said things got quiet. Then we most people went over or at least tried AL. Was a lot of fun, didn't actually see you around in AL till 21 campaign. But all in all I remember you as a fair and great officer in Legion and someone with a great opinion on the forums.

Wishing you luck with wherever life decides to send you. Hopefully you don't go south :p
Treebeard: I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.

-Vys

Sigh, as old members quit, its a sad story

Sometimes they come back, it's hard to stay away from this loving community.

Dreuefesie
01-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Hey dreu,

Man.. where should I start? You helped me a lot both in game and in forums we been in many same situation, I've always be jelly of that black dragon you put sweat in :) you really are a man who would work really really hard for something you want. We been together in <Cot> til <Average joes>, From PL till AL. Man.. Don't leave me, we have many memories together, I remember when I used to call you "Dreaufesie" with an "A". Don't leave man, take a break, but if you decided to, I couldn't say anything but, come back soon :). I wish you all the best in RL, Good luck :).

Wish you a good luck,

Chris.

Been great meeting you Chris, all the best with everything you do.

In the end, nothing lasts forever.

We're very happy that our games could give you so much entertainment over such a long time. For whatever the future holds, all the best!

Warm wishes,
Samhayne

Thank you Sam, greatest games.

I'm not that longwinded, but I will miss you.

RL is and sometimes gets complicated. Hopefully, I will run into you again one day, but no matter what, best of luck always!

Angel :) Will miss all the Joes.

Dayum Dreu

We knew each other from dem fang days grinding in legion guild. The good old golden days of pl. I'll miss u bro and i wish only the best for you irl .

Tc bro
Boss

Legion days were great to be a part of! Take care and pass on my goodbyes to the Legion you see online :)

:(

Drea I remember being in Legion with you and Zaochi, fun times, but as you said things got quiet. Then we most people went over or at least tried AL. Was a lot of fun, didn't actually see you around in AL till 21 campaign. But all in all I remember you as a fair and great officer in Legion and someone with a great opinion on the forums.

Wishing you luck with wherever life decides to send you. Hopefully you don't go south :p
Treebeard: I always like going South; somehow, it feels like going downhill.

-Vys

Sometimes they come back, it's hard to stay away from this loving community.

It is a great community, best of luck with every thing you do Vys, been great to meet you.

Rare
01-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Just an extended see ya later bro. Don't be a stranger. In the meantime, best of luck in everything you do.

Jhawkeye
01-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Haha I remember you in Legion. We were amongst only a few people in the guild who had black dragon. I was always jelly of how rich you were and believe it or not I was tryna catch up to you in cash. I never did cuz I sold my black dragon like an idiot but then you brought me into that wonderful Average guild Average Joes and you've just been a cool guy. You will be missed. Hope to see you again some time :p

Pandamoni
01-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Dreu!!! Wahhhhhh I'm still crying! It's not everyday someone matches me in gentlemanlyness. You, my dear, are definitely above average. Thanks for being a stand up guy and thanks for always being down to run. I'm glad to have met you and know that you will be successful in whatever you attempt because you really are exceptional :). Thanks for all the fun! And every time I get asked for a grim I am so going to shake my fist in the air at you lol.

billybob1
01-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Awwww......my droofy poofy!! Take care dood, it's been fun for realz!

Hercules
01-08-2014, 09:17 PM
:D,:(

programmed
01-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Always hate to see another one go, but hey we all gotta do it sometime.

Zeus
01-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Dreu!

You were always funny, witty, modest, and kind. In short, a lot of the things that I hope I could be, but we all know that isn't possible. ;)

For that, you've always had my respect and will continue to.

I try to keep my big walls of text reserved for guides and flame wars, so I will just say good luck in your future endeavors. I know you'll excel - you're smart!

Also, try and come back to visit, yeah?

Nagin
01-08-2014, 11:53 PM
Bye dreu, take care bro:)

Dreuefesie
01-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Just an extended see ya later bro. Don't be a stranger. In the meantime, best of luck in everything you do.
Best of luck to you too, make sure AJ keeps powering on :)

Haha I remember you in Legion. We were amongst only a few people in the guild who had black dragon. I was always jelly of how rich you were and believe it or not I was tryna catch up to you in cash. I never did cuz I sold my black dragon like an idiot but then you brought me into that wonderful Average guild Average Joes and you've just been a cool guy. You will be missed. Hope to see you again some time :p
So proud of my black dragon lol. Best of luck mate with whatever the future holds.

Dreu!!! Wahhhhhh I'm still crying! It's not everyday someone matches me in gentlemanlyness. You, my dear, are definitely above average. Thanks for being a stand up guy and thanks for always being down to run. I'm glad to have met you and know that you will be successful in whatever you attempt because you really are exceptional :). Thanks for all the fun! And every time I get asked for a grim I am so going to shake my fist in the air at you lol.
No one can even imagine how gentlemanly a Panda can be. Occassionally chews bamboo with her mouth open but we let that slide. I hope you give those eggs too. Oh and if they make a Panda pet I'll drop in to get one and name it Pandamoni!

Awwww......my droofy poofy!! Take care dood, it's been fun for realz!
Billy! You take care too

Dreu!

You were always funny, witty, modest, and kind. In short, a lot of the things that I hope I could be, but we all know that isn't possible. ;)

For that, you've always had my respect and will continue to.

I try to keep my big walls of text reserved for guides and flame wars, so I will just say good luck in your future endeavors. I know you'll excel - you're smart!

Also, try and come back to visit, yeah?
Anything is possible, well almost. Haha take care bro.

Bye dreu, take care bro:)
Thank you