PDA

View Full Version : It's time for a break

DocDoBig
01-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Hey Guys,
yes even I have to better take a break from forums and I believe it is the right decision to distance myself from the forums for a bit now.
I have personal and forum-wise reasons for this decision.

I am going through a rather depressing phase of life at the moment, things are not rolling how they should and I am actually only foruming and playing in the hope to distract me from these feelings and that phase.

I know it probably doesn't sound / look like I am depressed but I surely am, I'm not on mood to talk about that, because I'm afraid that it is going to hurt me the more I am talking about it.

I saw over the past weeks how all these really neat and well thought long posts have been posted in many topics (mad respect to that btw, please don't stop I enjoy reading through these everytime) and I feel like the useless fifth wheel with all these useless, unfunny and below the belt posts all over the forums lately.

I behave goofy now and I even started to troll,
I do not feel right about that, well, I rather feel really sorry for my stupid behaviour lately and before I do or write something stupid I better take a break now than later.

I have noticed that people start to dislike me and I have the opinion when even yourself realize that, then you better have to take a break and restart with a better behave.
I am really sorry for my goofy behaviour lately,
I am really sorry if I have hurt anyone with my trollish posts, please forgive me - I am not the guy that likes to make enemies, I prefer friends over everything.
I am really sorry for derailed / necro'd and whatsoever threads by me, I guess many people found that really annoying and I want to apology for that.

I guess my behaviour comes from being deppresive and the really high ego I began to develop, as said above, before I do something stupid I should rather stop a moment and come back fresh and with new pep.

No, this is no quitting thread and I won't list any names now - listing names is reserved for my actual quitting thread which I hope won't happen anytime soon - I guess I couldn't quit so easily anyway, because I have met so many amazing and loyal people, especially my kik - hubbies.

I'm not quite sure how long I won't be on the forums, it could easily be a month or even longer.
(I planed to update my threads tomorrow)

I really want to be a better person after this break, to everyone who reads this (*I had to write it twice, I prefered the first version but It kinda went lost*)

please take care, I want to see you all again alive and well when I'm back!

Cya,
Vik

P.S.: I might still hang out ingame

Cheenivie
01-09-2014, 07:40 PM
Let's make kids

TEOKILLO
01-09-2014, 07:41 PM
Don't die

Xyzther
01-09-2014, 07:43 PM
I guess it's time for me to stop trolling too :'(

DocDoBig
01-09-2014, 07:45 PM
^ best kik - hubbies ever

Ily

BlueSkied
01-09-2014, 07:50 PM
lal nadine good choice. better to step back and survey it from a coach's point of view, rather than a player.

ps. i sell crusher set to first bidder
k.

Jhawkeye
01-09-2014, 08:21 PM
lal nadine good choice. better to step back and survey it from a coach's point of view, rather than a player.

ps. i sell crusher set to first bidder
k.

1k?

Cya doc. i remember when you had no bars. then I come back and it's like woah. Tough decision you're making but I commend you for it. Hope to see you again soon

Spyce
01-09-2014, 09:25 PM
Wao.
Luv you Doc <3

(Deleted kik by the way)

TEOKILLO
01-09-2014, 09:27 PM
This is the day PL dies

Cheenivie
01-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Nah it died when Doc joined.

gison
01-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Nah it died when Doc joined.

Huehuehue.

In all seriouslyleness, I will miss you my 'buddy' ur kool and I'm kool n Sam is kool. - Kkk

SayCreed
01-10-2014, 11:03 AM
Doc.
Come back soon or I will rage.

@Gison
Sam is stupid

Rot
01-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Doc, pls be back soon, you cant just leave with our baby

dudetus
01-10-2014, 12:44 PM
:'(

doomdoomdoom
01-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Awwww....come back soon! If you are on DL...ping me and we can kill some zombies together. That always cheers me up. ^_^

Take care Doc. *hugs*

doomdoomdoom
01-10-2014, 01:20 PM
And thank you for letting us know you are taking a break so we don't worry. See you soon.

programmed
01-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Take care man. I quit twice and both times it became more like a break. It helps to take a break sometimes. :)

SayCreed
01-11-2014, 05:12 AM
Doc.Never quit of I will come hunt u and drag you too pl

Sariita
01-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Doc.Never quit of I will come hunt u and drag you too Al
Fixed again.

Stephencobear
01-13-2014, 01:18 AM
"There goes one of gods great prototypes,
Too weird to live,
too beautiful to die."
-Hunter "Gonzo" S Thompson

Vystirch
01-13-2014, 02:10 PM
Doc! You must come back, your too much of a friend to me and a asset to these forums. I rly miss doing forum games with you... That's partly my fault, because I had to quit for much the same reasons. It took me around 8 months to come to terms with myself and begin again with a fresh start. I wish and pray that you will come back around to your old self quicker than I could.

<3
-Vys

captaintuttle
01-13-2014, 02:16 PM
Take a break, Doc, and good luck with the personal stuff. Being SO prodigious on the forum is bound to tire a fella out, have a break and come back when you're refreshed!

bis später!

Pandamoni
01-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Sometimes a break is a great thing to kind of regroup, collect yourself and get to a place where this is just entertainment and not a negative distraction. Best of luck and see you soon!

SayCreed
01-15-2014, 10:53 AM
Doc!
PLS COEM BACK ILY

angeldawn
01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Love you Doc....hope to see you soon

Argyros
01-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Thanks for posting Sciaz.

Samhayne
01-17-2014, 10:52 AM