PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Arcane Legends App Question on Installing

blaze5786
01-09-2014, 07:42 PM
I always have to reinstall the game everytime i restart the page or go on again, is there a way to download the app ONCE and not download every single time i want to play? Thanks

Lojack
01-10-2014, 11:43 AM
If you are incognito or clearing your cache, it will have to re-download all the files from the paks.

kinzmet
01-14-2014, 08:41 PM
I too clears my cache but never download it again. Its just proper settings.

Prahasit Prahi
01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
If u clear ur history along with cache u need to download the game again,so while clearing don't tick mark empty cache and cookies so that u don't need to download game again

Zynzyn
01-17-2014, 04:15 AM
I have started to have a somewhat similar issue since the recent update.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133951-Receiving-all-patches-at-every-fresh-log-in

papu
01-18-2014, 10:18 AM
looks like your chrome user profile had damage, I've experienced this before and i found the solution, read this link (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/142059)
after u have finish ur AL patch update, backup your profile simply by copy it's folder :)
Hope can fix ur problem :)

mojokilla143
01-18-2014, 10:36 AM
I have a problem in loggin at arcane legends it says "oops! your graphics have failed to initialize! you probably need to update your video card driver!" but i have already updated my video card driver to the latest version..but why i cant still play?it always says failed...yesterday from the day that happend i can still play but later on i cant play anymore, I don't know what happend but it just came like this.please help me ASAP

Ybnvious
01-18-2014, 11:04 AM
I have a problem in loggin at arcane legends it says "oops! your graphics have failed to initialize! you probably need to update your video card driver!" but i have already updated my video card driver to the latest version..but why i cant still play?it always says failed...yesterday from the day that happend i can still play but later on i cant play anymore, I don't know what happend but it just came like this.please help me ASAP

I had this issue a few weeks ago with an auto updating of Chrome. I recommend you simply use a previous version. In most cases this will solve the issue for the time being.

firechandra
01-18-2014, 12:55 PM
I had this issue a few weeks ago with an auto updating of Chrome. I recommend you simply use a previous version. In most cases this will solve the issue for the time being.
I got a similar problem I can play it but sometimes it's slow with the last update of Chrome or when I do full screen with F11 it shows big black pixels

How can I do to find the previous version of chrome?

Ybnvious
01-18-2014, 06:22 PM
when chrome updates it keeps the older version on your computer... you just have to go find it and open that version..

My Computer>C:>Program Files(sometimes there are two of these, so try both)>Google>Chrome>Application>old_chrome

Hope this helps you out

firechandra
01-19-2014, 09:44 AM
Omg now I got the same problem of mojokilla and when I do
My Computer>C:>Program Files>Google>
There isn't nothing called chrome in both

Ybnvious
01-19-2014, 11:04 AM
Omg now I got the same problem of mojokilla and when I do
My Computer>C:>Program Files>Google>
There isn't nothing called chrome in both

As I mentioned in the previous post, try Program Files or Program Files(x86), one of these should show a Google folder and from there a Chrome one, try this first.

Now.. if that didnt work, the path I gave should be the default path from install, it may have changed if you installed Chrome to another folder though...

To find the path on your computer if you have Chrome on your desktop, right click and go to properties. In the box labeled "Target" will be the exact path to your chrome app and in that folder should be the old_chrome app as well.

Let me know :) Goodluck!

firechandra
01-19-2014, 12:56 PM
There is only the path to desktop weird however now the game runs (a bit slowly sometimes but better than nothing) thanks for your help I hope sts will do something to make it playable as before on chrome

Ybnvious
01-20-2014, 08:51 PM
There is only the path to desktop weird however now the game runs (a bit slowly sometimes but better than nothing) thanks for your help I hope sts will do something to make it playable as before on chrome

If you're checking the shortcut path then its most likely to only path to desktop i think. Anyways, if you need more help check back or find me in game :) GL

blaze5786
01-21-2014, 12:29 AM
Umm i was always playing in incognito mode so this might have been the reason i have to re-download again and again, but this time suddenly the graphics error pops up straight after 94% in both my laptop and computer (2 different computers/devices). This started occurring nearly a week ago and I can't play arcane legends what's going on and please help me so i can play this game again :D

Ybnvious
01-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Umm i was always playing in incognito mode so this might have been the reason i have to re-download again and again, but this time suddenly the graphics error pops up straight after 94% in both my laptop and computer (2 different computers/devices). This started occurring nearly a week ago and I can't play arcane legends what's going on and please help me so i can play this game again :D

Refer to my above posts :)