PDA

View Full Version : I got a noob question.

Veltis
11-23-2010, 03:41 AM
I got a lvl 33 int mage (wich is my highest lvl). And I just soloed Mardi Growl with no exlirs. Does that take any skill to pull off? Curiosity was killing me had to ask. All I know for sure it was tuff to do but it was exciting to pull off. And yes I'm a noob only been playing less than a week. lol

Only did it in the first place because I couldn't get a group to clear it. So I could unlock the boss brawl.

KingFu
11-23-2010, 04:44 AM
It doesn't necessarily take skill, considering mages are good at soloing now, and I haven't played swamps, especially in a level 30 or so character since the nerf, so I would say it requires some skill, but you're not the first, bosses may have been trouble, but kiting would've been possible.

Messiyah
11-23-2010, 05:32 AM
Veltis, any achievement is worthy of gratz.

PL is like any game, whatever you do, someone will claim to have done it before, done it faster, done it better. BUT DOESN'T MATTER. The fact is you done it, and you felt good doing it.

Most people forget what levels they achieved things at, and often just make up things they claim to have done, to make themselves feel better.

I think it takes skill to do what you done. Irrespective of the build, the class, etc. Well done to you. I for one, will be looking out for your name when you hit 50, I am confident you will be one for the future :)

~M~

euwashere
11-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Mage powa ;) xd

euwashere
11-23-2010, 09:48 AM
badass! XD

Balonia
11-23-2010, 03:17 PM
I say that it is awesome. I never did that but of course when i was in the swamps it was back in may or June( whenever they came out) and things were waaayyy different. BUT..... The fact that you went ahead and did it, not feeling like you had to rely on a group, says a lot about what kind of player you will become. I suggest not to do ANY power level elixers. If you want to be a great player, take the time to grind it out. You will learn and know sooo much more. Hit my players up as friends. I have a good feeling about you too....and I'm really really picky..

Veltis
11-24-2010, 05:28 AM
Wow, Thanks guys I'm shock I thought I would just get flamed. Really nice to see there are decent people playing this game. Thanks for the compliments.

KingFu
11-24-2010, 06:46 AM
I soloed every ao3 boss at least once on my lvl 50 tank when he had full rift :D

supremo502
11-24-2010, 10:27 AM
last night i fought gurgox(sp?) for the first time, i kept wondering how to not die whenever he does the aoe scream, do i run out of range? do i line of sight it? I asked, but no one answered. I found out that u needed to get one of those runes to absorb damage.. 2nd try, everyone died and i soloed gurgox by lolkiting.

so kan i has cookie too?

yingzz
11-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Veltis, any achievement is worthy of gratz.

PL is like any game, whatever you do, someone will claim to have done it before, done it faster, done it better. BUT DOESN'T MATTER. The fact is you done it, and you felt good doing it.

Most people forget what levels they achieved things at, and often just make up things they claim to have done, to make themselves feel better.

I think it takes skill to do what you done. Irrespective of the build, the class, etc. Well done to you. I for one, will be looking out for your name when you hit 50, I am confident you will be one for the future :)

~M~
i couldn't agree more :)