PDA

View Full Version : Twink

Ozukriarik
01-09-2014, 10:19 PM
What is the best lvl for a twinking character and best equipment if possible also best class (mage, bear, archer, rhino, or fox)

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

winterblood
01-09-2014, 10:35 PM
L56 charmin wand mage

Caiahar
01-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Best level and best class...um everyone has their opinions on each level.
Right now 30-35 is pretty popular, with 35 mages and bears, 32 foxes, etc.
25-27 is pretty popular too I think. You can be a dex bear, str bear, a dex mage, or int mage.
20-22 is..meh rhinos..people with plat pack.

IGN Storm
01-09-2014, 11:45 PM
71 Beastly bears take virtually no skill.

Rescind
01-10-2014, 03:52 PM
25-27 is pretty popular too I think. You can be a dex bear, str bear, a dex mage, or int mage.

Don't forget the 22 plat pack foxes! -.-

Ozukriarik
01-10-2014, 04:11 PM

thx really helpful im thinking L32 Bear could u tell me the best armor and weapon/shield/helm to use with him

PL•ayer
01-10-2014, 06:44 PM
thx really helpful im thinking L32 Bear could u tell me the best armor and weapon/shield/helm to use with him

I know you specified Shadow, but I'll give my build.

Gear: L30 Halloween Helm (INT), Shivering Leather, Green Ice Xbow OR Shivering Talon and Shield
Skills: 6 rage, 6 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb, 1 sms
Combo: rage beckon hs cb stomp sms to nuke and rage hs cb beckon stomp sms to debuff
Make sure to kite! All your defense is in your debuffs, so make sure to utilize them well.

Also, try to beckon stomp people into walls or trees, especially mages.

Ozukriarik
01-10-2014, 06:55 PM
I know you specified Shadow, but I'll give my build.

Gear: L30 Halloween Helm (INT), Shivering Leather, Green Ice Xbow OR Shivering Talon and Shield
Skills: 6 rage, 6 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 hs, 6 cb, 1 sms
Combo: rage beckon hs cb stomp sms to nuke and rage hs cb beckon stomp sms to debuff
Make sure to kite! All your defense is in your debuffs, so make sure to utilize them well.

Also, try to beckon stomp people into walls or trees, especially mages.

thx very much my ign is ozutwinks feel free to friend me

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE

Ozukriarik
01-10-2014, 10:18 PM
ok so i hav decided on L12 bear with platinum talon/wing set or an fbow pure dex so just letting u guys know

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE

Mennddoza
01-11-2014, 11:11 AM
56. All classes are fun!

Ozukriarik
01-11-2014, 01:53 PM
21+ is not twink LOL!!!! WHAT DO U GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT TWINKING!!!!

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 02:12 PM

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE
Yes it is..21- isnt only twinks. I believe you have misunderstood. Twinking is pvping at a lower level with good gear. 20, 26, 30, 35, 40, 51, 56, 61, etc. are all twink levels as well.

Gracious
01-11-2014, 03:20 PM

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE anything below endgame is twinking, so long as said twink is optimally geared and static at a certain level, whether it be 25,37,71,53 doesn't matter.

SayCreed
01-11-2014, 03:21 PM

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE

LOL

They are twink levels.Get yo facts straight

Gragorak
01-11-2014, 03:46 PM
21+ is not twink LOL!!!! WHAT DO U GUYS NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT TWINKING!!!
Looks like you're the one who doesn't understand what twinking means. Wikipedia - Twinking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinking)

"In role-playing video games, particularly MMORPGs, twinking refers to outfitting a new character or player with items or other resources that are not normally available to new or low-level characters. A twink in this usage is a type of powergamer and munchkin. The term can also refer to the twinked character itself (e.g., "My twink has all the best gear."). In its most basic definition, a twink is a character with better gear than one could have easily acquired on one's own.
Twinking is typically done by transferring higher-end equipment from the player's (or whose friend's) more-experienced characters (who often have excess gear that would be much more useful to the lower-level character). It can also be done by equipping the character with the best possible gear for whose level range, and filling them with end-game enchantments.
Many new players dislike twinking of others' characters, since it gives a big advantage to established players starting a new character. Some new players do not like to have their own characters twinked, as they prefer to earn the equipment for themselves.
It's common for twinking items to be traded at good values due to persistent demand. Sometimes, this will go so far as to inflate twink equipment prices, as high level players are willing to pay more than a newbie would be able to."

Tl;dr: any character below end game that has better gear than noobs can acquire is considered a twink.

programmed
01-11-2014, 03:54 PM
56. All classes are fun!

^^^^^

SayCreed
01-11-2014, 03:58 PM
^^^^^

Not until someone turns sm/fury to a charmin behr

Hai scary

programmed
01-11-2014, 04:01 PM
Not until someone turns sm/fury to a charmin behr

Hai scary

Shush newb I didn't even do it yet.

Ozukriarik
01-11-2014, 04:02 PM
ya but u cant succesfully twink in pl with anything above L21 it sucks becuz fbows and other good weps such as talons become useless

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE

programmed
01-11-2014, 04:03 PM
ya but u cant succesfully twink in pl with anything above L21 it sucks becuz fbows and other good weps such as talons become useless

Lol...

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 04:37 PM

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE
No...who said you NEED fb and talon?..
I have a successful 32 rhino (I think)
35 bear
31 bear
31 mage
56 bear
56 rhino.
If you think levels with talons and fb are only twink level, then you are terribly wrong :/.

programmed
01-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Shadows right. What do you think people did before fbows and stuff. 51-66 are some of the most played and most balanced levels around and they never use fbows or anything. Fbows only messed up Pvp.

Burningdex
01-11-2014, 05:04 PM
No...who said you NEED fb and talon?..
I have a successful 32 rhino (I think)
35 bear
31 bear
31 mage
56 bear
56 rhino.
If you think levels with talons and fb are only twink level, then you are terribly wrong :/.

u forgot 30 bird D: my build nukes shiv mages :3 should i make guide?

Gracious
01-11-2014, 09:14 PM

-Ozukriarik
-Ozutwinks
-Ozufarms
-Ozukriarikone
-Uumr
-Neabadev
-Lvlonewarrior
-Lvloneelf
AND A LOT MORE talons certainly don't become useless above 21. For my 23,26,30,35 bears I prefer talons above all else. F bows although op, most of the users who are only apt to using them aren't necessarily skilled to say the least.

Ozukriarik
01-11-2014, 09:28 PM
ik but talons are better (in my opinion at L1-21 because of noobs who dont know what to use LOL

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 10:15 PM
ik but talons are better (in my opinion at L1-21 because of noobs who dont know what to use LOL
Try doing 30 and facing new ppl who use nub oranges :/

programmed
01-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Try doing 30 and facing new ppl who use nub oranges :/

Lol I saw that and was like since when are there oranges but nvm I get it now xD