PDA

View Full Version : WiFi Connection Issues

IanJones
01-09-2014, 10:20 PM
I play Battle Command on my Google Nexus tablet and the game connects perfectly on my friends WiFi and the WiFi at my work, but it never connects to my personal WiFi or the WiFi at the gym. Is there a reason for this? Can the game only be connecting through certain signals? My iPhone won't connect to Battle Command on my WiFi but then I turn the WiFi off and it connects through 4G. Why is this happening?

Lojack
01-10-2014, 11:39 AM
It sounds like your wifi has a low quality connection. You should ask your ISP if they can increase the performance somehow.

Mike Kripkey
01-10-2014, 11:42 AM
I suppose if I had this problem I would shutdown/restart the router and the phone/tablet at the same time.
Then I might clear all cache on the phone/tablet and get BC installed again (BC runs from cache it appears).
Then I suppose I'd seriously consider a new wireless router if other people's work just fine.

This of course assumes you have a 10-50 mbps Internet speed to your house - this is a bandwidth-heavy game since it is server-based, not phone/tablet-hard-drive-based. My #1 data usage app is BC - 45 mb over the last 30 days.