PDA

View Full Version : App crashing on Android

Belfasius
01-10-2014, 03:48 AM
Hi,
I played this game a time ago and yesterday I wanted to play it again and I downloaded it but it crashes all time and I need to force restart the phone.
I am using Samsung Galaxy SII and Android 4.0.4
I don't know what's the problem and I need help please. If you can tell some tips o something.
Thank you

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk

Lojack
01-10-2014, 11:44 AM
Uninstall and re-install the app

Belfasius
01-10-2014, 01:10 PM
I tried and seems to work Ty so much!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 mediante Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
01-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Don't wanna create a new thread but would like to share my issue too. Kind of similar.
AL crashes on phone too. It's the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). The game randomly freezes at times and the phone restarts itself. Tried re-installing it, issue doesn't go away.
Also, the ping shoots quite high in red during heavy mob clashes and the frames are quite choppy (setting at max preference to better frame rate and NOT battery). Yes, I closed all the applications but this issue has been there since quite some time.
Hope someone can help! :)

Contravention
01-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Heads up when game crashes go to the app delete caches and force close then reopen problem will be solved. Hope it helps

Allocate
01-14-2014, 02:36 PM
Save/backup everything, reinstall/reformat Android? If you know how to do it that is.

If anything goes wrong with my Nexus (nothing has but I do like to try different ROMs which require different versions of Android), I just perform a clean install and it starts up exactly like it did when you took it out of its box, assuming it was functional and not defective.

Only do this if all else fails and remember to backup all your data before attempting to do so.

Hiosahaf
01-19-2014, 08:06 AM
@contra- tried..didnt help..
As a last resort, I did what Allocate advised..now the game doesn't even download :/ shows error