PDA

View Full Version : 617Dmg Mage and 609Dmg Warrior

Hoardseeker
01-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Check attachment best I'Ve Ever seen but the lv31 and lv36 staff dosent makes Big Difference in dmg....warriors got much dmg! Even in low level weapon[lv31 maul] then whats the use of arcane staff?its higher level and mages must have higher dmg eh?if the maul gotta be lv36 it seems dmg will be overtaking scepter..whats your idea/feedback/comment?

Prahasit Prahi
01-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Did the warrior use skills????? I mean like juggernaut or horn of renew something ?? why I ask this question is how come his health is 8k o.O it's only possible if he charges the skills.......if he charged the skills then his damage also increases
that's why I'm asking because it's impossible to get 8k health without charging skills

Giuewek
01-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Real best dmg of a mage with arcane staff is 603 is the best unbuffed stats i've seen while with war its around 520

luka
01-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Yea warrior is obviously buffed, venge,jugg and and maybe pet arcane ability and maybe even his friends used their pets arcane buffs...
But still great!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Geez my GM is damn strong.

Anyway .Sorc cancel their names, i don't think what you did is "good".

The people you posted their toons stats on forum to talk about, might not be happy with it.

Samdegreat
01-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Yea warrior is obviously buffed, venge,jugg and and maybe pet arcane ability and maybe even his friends used their pets arcane buffs...
But still great!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

The proc adds on 500health and around 45-50 damage one once you proc once it happens a lot within a small amount of time :)

Cero
01-10-2014, 11:26 AM
.Sorc. Can you also add the fully buffed stats from the gears and pets they use?(no 3rd party buffs pls)

1.The sorc with arcane proc buff stats.. Screenshots
2 warrior with Vengefull, jugger, glacian and maul proc stats...screenshots

Cos even now from your screenshots, may or may not have buff,
warriors have better stats than sorc.

Hoardseeker
01-10-2014, 11:30 AM
Idk whether buffed or unbuffed I just took ss when I saw

Ravager
01-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Idk whether buffed or unbuffed I just took ss when I saw

Its buffed.

inkredible
01-10-2014, 12:35 PM
theyre buffed, but i wouldnt say theyre maxed out .
with my warrior and buff and ONLY one super gem i have reached to 620+ damage i know a 8k+ health and more dmg has been achieved.. well considering im only one super gemed warrior
tho i only run pvp with 5800 health and 496 dmg

Hercules
01-10-2014, 01:39 PM
STS and the rouges why have low damage? , i saw yesterday one arcane rouge with 430 no fair.

matanofx
01-10-2014, 02:09 PM
STS and the rouges why have low damage? , i saw yesterday one arcane rouge with 430 no fair.

Oh yeah cause rogues arent killing super fast right? -.- dont look at the stats look at the kill scores, rogues dont need that super high dmg with their critting.

Zeus
01-10-2014, 02:20 PM

In all of STG games, the DPS class traditionally has the least damage (statwise).

However, if you take a look at their skills, nearly each skill has an armor debuff or some sort of debuff in it. So, while they are given the least damage to work with, each damage point is potentially more useful on a rogue than it is on a sorcerer or warrior.

Zeus
01-10-2014, 02:24 PM
Also, this is the stats of a full super warrior that is NOT buffed.

falmear
01-10-2014, 03:40 PM
Max damage on a mage with archon ring of assault is 604.6 with all exceptional gems. Mage in this pic has an INT buff and armor. Maul warrior already destroys an arcane mage in a 1v1 battle. Mage arcane staff is like a vanity weapon, your stats look good but the real world result is something entirely different.

Morholt
01-10-2014, 04:24 PM
Regardless of buffs, keep in mind this: a maul is a slow high damage weapon for warriors, while a staff is a fast low damage weapon for mages. They are only 5 lvls apart. So for their damage value to be similar isn't very unreasonable.
Notice how the mage is nearly twice the dps of the warrior?

You're comparing apples and oranges here. If that was a lvl 36 arcane gun doing this little compared to the maul, THEN it'd be an issue.

Yes, the warrior is probably better off in PvP...but that is because of the nature of how PvP is played. In pve, the mage can most likely clear out mobs MUCH quicker.

Not all classes can be perfectly balanced for both PvP and pve. They have different skills with different effects. If you want a godly PvP character, it's going to be lacking to some extent in pve. If you want something godly for pve, it is going to be lacking in PvP. This is why the game is balanced between classes. You can't just make one single character that is the perfect set up for both pve & PvP. Too many of you focus on balancing just pve abilities or PvP abilities, without thinking what that would result in the other side. Boosting a mage for PvP would make them outlandishly overpowered in pve.
This all also gives players more incentive to play the game and make multiple characters. It keeps a thriving & active community. And it gives sts a reason to continue developing for the game.

Haifer
01-10-2014, 05:03 PM
Someone tell me why the damage stat is listed under the INT instead of STR for the warrior?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Morholt
01-10-2014, 05:29 PM
Someone tell me why the damage stat is listed under the INT instead of STR for the warrior?

Sent from my MB886 using TapatalkThe warrior was being viewed by a mage.

Instanthumor
01-10-2014, 06:39 PM

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

First world problems.

Hoardseeker
01-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Also, this is the stats of a full super warrior that is NOT buffed.

He is my GM :D

Sheener
01-10-2014, 10:28 PM
Thats insane. Arcane weapons r way too overpowered

Zylx
01-10-2014, 11:21 PM
The people you posted their toons stats on forum to talk about, might not be happy with it.

Why not? We're not bashing them. He's basically showing them off. Its like "dont mess with these people. Their stats are really good".

Anarchist
01-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Why not? We're not bashing them. He's basically showing them off. Its like "dont mess with these people. Their stats are really good".

I know why i said that. xD

phillyr
01-13-2014, 06:36 AM
Maul is a much better weapon than staff. Procs better, damage better(who cares if buffed or not...IT'S STILL HIGHER) combined with the massive armor and health...what's the point in wasting my time being squishy? I've given up on my mage. Come to realise just how much they suck after making a new toon of a different class

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

putchie
01-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Here's mine
without buffs
:]