PDA

View Full Version : Boosting issues

MoloToha
01-10-2014, 11:59 AM
Yesterday, I, as usual, went through alliance member list and sent boosts to everyone. To make sure that I boosted everyone, I looked at boosts count increase... And saw that counter increased only by 3! I went through alliance member list again and only first one was boosted. After second run only several guys received boosts. I made 4 or 5 runs until everyone was boosted. Idk what is it, but it should be fixed...

L0ve
01-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Agreed Molo, same happens to me. So I started focusing less and less on boosts.

csb
01-10-2014, 01:37 PM
I still boost. I don't care about the numbers.

SIEGE_
01-27-2014, 06:08 PM
Good thread. Everyone in our alliance are active boosters. Some have 40 while others have 400 for the week. I log all boosts on a daily basis, as this is one of the criteria for staying in the alliance.

I see the same thing as Molo. I boost. Some, but not all numbers come through on the count list. I boost again an hour later, as nearly all members have clock dots again. I get a few more. I do not want to send an hour each day ensuring I have boosted all members. One and Done for everyone is preferred. Am I clicking the dots too fast? or changing screens too fast? what?

Can you put an additional color code, I am on a droid, in the roster to show which members still need boosts or that the boost timer is refreshed? I like white for logged in and black for not, so maybe change the count number to white or green for done and needs boosted?

Regards, SIEGE

czbird
01-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Last time boosts worked reliably was in about three days after the Winter event was removed. Then they started to be unreliable again... I gave up on ever seeing a fix. There are more important issues to resolve at the moment.

EDIT - Given the above, I no longer insist on boost count as a criterium for the ally newcomers. I cannot count on it. Find another metrics.

CL4P-TP
01-27-2014, 07:17 PM
Just spent a good 20 minutes, carefully going through each ally base to see what boost would help the most.

3 went through.

This is so defeating, I am about done with this game, which is sad because I love it. I just can't allow myself to stay in an alliance without supporting them daily.

Anyway, hope it gets fixed, I hate letting people down due to technical issues.