PDA

View Full Version : Helping birds!

Shivity
01-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Oi! My name is Shivity. I've played bird for three years now and decided to create a helping guide for the fellow bird mates who are having trouble.
So first off, we all know birds aren't doing to good right now. Bears have really takin' the spotlight. Mages also do a little better.
Here's my first guide to fighting them.
Mage
I usually start off my blind, root, repulse. The reason why is I'm trying to force a heal. The mages heal clears all negative affects. After forcing that heal and it's on on cool down, hit them with the second combo break, root (the one that gives -hp regen), scream, blast. That should severely hurt them. If not nuke them.
Bear
Fighting a bear takes some skill, AND LUCK. I usually blind, root. If they get there beckon to work avian scream to stun, then repulse. If your root works, break, use the other root, scream, blast, repulse. Basically you want to kite them.
Any suggestions, opinions, comments please leave below. I'll add more later. Peace!

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
01-10-2014, 02:22 PM
I have a bear and I always get owned in PVP no idea wtf Im doing lol, so i usually rush into a game, kill someone by surprise and GTFO!!! lol

programmed
01-10-2014, 03:05 PM
=Shivity]; Bear
Fighting a bear takes LUCK.

You don't need luck bro you pwn everyone. ;) nice guide though!

Oldcoot
01-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Thinking of trying pvp again some an this is useful advise tks

Shivity
01-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Thanks man. Everyone thinks birds are down there on the totem pole. Were not. We take skill, we have to think. Good luck and have fun.

synfullmagic_23110
01-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Thanks man. Everyone thinks birds are down there on the totem pole. Were not. We take skill, we have to think. Good luck and have fun.
Lol ikr everyone thunks that BUT! my bird, plqx, owns ;)
Nice guide too!

IGN Storm
01-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Highly depends and what level you play, I'm guessing this is from 51-61