PDA

View Full Version : Itemization Variation

Derajdefyre
11-23-2010, 10:46 AM
An addiction of mine ever since playing a caster in EverQuest has been mana regeneration (Clarity wasn't called crack for nothing). I am playing a Warrior in Pocket Legends and I got some great orange Croc's items. I have been finding upgrades to green, purple, and I even got some pink armor from the consignment shop. I've noticed that in order to take an upgrade, I need to lose M/s. Looking at the prefix/suffix compendium (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?2996-Equipment-Prefix-Suffix-Compendium) There are ZERO options for a warrior who focuses on strength for M/s unless you stick with the orange quality gear until late game when "of Thoth" becomes available. At level 25, that seems a long way away.

Arterra
11-23-2010, 10:51 AM
Yup... Unless you got epic gear, maybe a croc item or 11 int to get some m/s if you hate pota.

Lesrider
11-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Has that list been updated since the recent changes? A lot of gear is different now, including Isis, Thoth, etc. I don't know much about lower level items bc I didn't care much about gear back then. But you might want to take a closer look at items in the CS in case some of them changed for the better.

Derajdefyre
11-23-2010, 10:55 AM
I am not basing my suggestion on the prefix/suffix compendium, I only referenced that AFTER spending a lot of time in game unable to find a gear upgrade with M/s. I found tons of upgrades, but I would need to lose my M/s to get them.