PDA

View Full Version : is there going to be another event like the droid at christmas

thugimmortal
11-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Sadly i missed the droid event i just wanted to know if there is going to be another event for christmas. it would be great to see a santa running around giving out presents and a grinch maybe causing a bit of havok that you have to beat for a special prize. something christmas themed like a chrismas tree in the towns

thugimmortal
11-25-2010, 11:51 AM
Any one got any other ideas about future events
post them here im trying to get a debate going here surely someone has some ideas

MoarPewPew
11-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Knowing STS anything is possible. But the Droid event is still going on, a new forum contest starts tommorw, and you can win a Droid costume!!!

Pharcyde
11-26-2010, 02:42 AM
Win a Droid Outfit (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/)

They will most likely, They have ran a Halloween event with permanent rewards.

I suggest santa giving out christmas gears :D. Like a Present chunker, like the Halloween pumkin chunker but a touch of christmas and shoots presents.

thugimmortal
11-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Knowing STS anything is possible. But the Droid event is still going on, a new forum contest starts tommorw, and you can win a Droid costume!!!

Lots of people say that the catch the droid event is over and ive been checking twitter but theres nothing and im looking forward to the droid comp today lol

Winternight
11-26-2010, 09:37 AM
There will definitely be holiday items available for purchase in the in-game store.

superglut2
11-26-2010, 11:10 AM
i wanna be a droid :(