PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Healer Harrower not counting

ealax
01-11-2014, 05:53 AM
We all know healers are probably the worst unit in game. So almost nobody used them. Before the achievement Healer Harrower was introduced I had an attack with one and I shows perfectly. But what happened is that I got attacked by someone that probably expects the healer to work fine and the counter didn't moved. So I tried with a friend. He produced a healer and attacked me and still shows what I prevoiusly had. I don't know about other similar achievements but u can probably test it easier than me in ur sandbox.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ealax
01-11-2014, 10:48 AM
After today i can proved that devastators destructors doesn't work either. Counter does not increase while attacked

Instanthumor
01-11-2014, 02:36 PM
I just got the Spitters Achievement just awhile ago.

ealax
01-11-2014, 06:30 PM
old achievements are fine, but newly introduced are not

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk

Powerasp
01-12-2014, 03:55 AM
We all know healers are probably the worst unit in game. So almost nobody used them. Before the achievement Healer Harrower was introduced I had an attack with one and I shows perfectly. But what happened is that I got attacked by someone that probably expects the healer to work fine and the counter didn't moved. So I tried with a friend. He produced a healer and attacked me and still shows what I prevoiusly had. I don't know about other similar achievements but u can probably test it easier than me in ur sandbox.

Well I got the devastator achievement

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

ealax
01-12-2014, 05:46 AM
before the update I had 30 attacks, i got the pearls for 25, now the counter is stuck at 30 and everytime I get attacked by devas It doesnt increase.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk