PDA

View Full Version : New idea!!! DEVS please read!

ciss
11-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Ok, so once a player grows up, he/she can hardly ever visits the low levels/dungeons again. My idea is:

- bring a random invasion/spawn of a/some new boss/bosses (that can drop rare pinks and be very hard to kill) every hour or so in random areas, which could be announced on the main screen.

That would be very fun to get first to find it/them. what do you say? Does it sound like a good idea? Of course this can be polished per your needs/desires, but I think it would rock, and many players rushing to the given area to find them/it.

Feedback?

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 02:02 PM
wrong section, should be in suggestions.

I like but I don't think it would work, considering theres thousands of dungeon and towne maps being hosted.

There IS some incentive to go back to lower level dungeons. I often farm low level dungeons for twink items and rares. Balefort has been crushed though, because the new lvl 19 twinks drop waaaaay too often.

Derajdefyre
11-23-2010, 02:10 PM
There is a suggestions and feedback forum for this type of thread.

The only thing bad about this is that lower characters would periodically be slaughtered by super monsters. Maybe there could be a specific chain of events that spawns uber bosses that requires visits to past dungeons instead of it being random.

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 02:13 PM
There is a suggestions and feedback forum for this type of thread.

The only thing bad about this is that lower characters would periodically be slaughtered by super monsters. Maybe there could be a specific chain of events that spawns uber bosses that requires visits to past dungeons instead of it being random.

Hahaha sounds like World of Warcraft. High levels dragging a super high level boss back to a noob town and having everyone get slaughtered :D.