PDA

View Full Version : Guild Halls - Expansion themed

matanofx
01-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Wouldnt you agree that having the same 3 guild halls since forever got a bit boring?

How about adding some new guild halls to the mix, and not just randomly designed but designed according to a specific expansion/season

For example, lets say the next expansion is underground themed with maps looking like deep in the earth crust, make a new guild hall themed after the new expansion. Mine style lamps, rail road maybe.., whatever sts can think about really.

At the beginning of each expansion the new guild halls will become available at guild castle for the guild master to purchase with plat.

Much like with new vanity, maybe even make Event themed guild halls making them available only during a certain event, which would make for awesome guild photos to post on our guild thread in forums or FB page etc...

I think it would bring a nice plat purchase bonus to STS and a nice thing for players but let me know what you all think

Alfai
01-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Awesome

Instanthumor
01-11-2014, 02:15 PM
+1.

It's about time we did something with those guild halls.

Contravention
01-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Not to be rude or anything but as much as I think that's a good idea I don't think sts would bother doing something like as it is they nearly bring any updates I dont think they would ever make more guildhalls

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Ebezaanec
01-11-2014, 02:46 PM
1. Summer Style

-tables + chairs = umbrellas and lawn chairs
-mugs = lemonade glasses (with umbrellas)
-wood floors = sand (imported from Paradise Pier)
-Eva's stand = beach stand (with propped-up surfboards)
-bushes = palm trees

2. Winter Season

-wood floors = snow (imported from Nordr)
-bushes = snowmen
-stash = igloo
-banners on walls = mistletoe + wreaths
-tables + chairs = snowbanks
-area in front of LB + Stash = Christmas Tree

3. Inferno

-tables + chairs = flaming thrones
-stash = Cerberus npc (guards ya stuff)
-bushes = lava rocks
-doors = black gates
-Eva = Charon npc (stands on his boat mysteriously)
-some area in GH = The River Styx

I'll think of more later.

Vystirch
01-11-2014, 02:47 PM
This is a great idea. Also if STS made it so that once guild halls were purchased u had them forever and could switch between the ones you owned I think they would make allot of sales.

I for one as a guild master would buy every hall available.

-Vys

Instanthumor
01-11-2014, 02:48 PM
This is a great idea. Also if STS made it so that once guild halls were purchased u had them forever and could switch between the ones you owned I think they would make allot of sales.

I for one as a guild master would buy every hall available.

-Vys

Because of the fact that you are rich.

Vystirch
01-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Because of the fact that you are rich.

Nope just spend my money from mowing lawns (literally) on a game that doesn't get me ahead in life. It's a bad choice but one I've made non the less.

Just be thankful that someone is paying for you to play :)

-Vys

@Ebez those are some cool ones! Also holiday themed like valentines and St Patricks day would be awesome!

Maalice
01-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Why would they not make more guild halls? Its one room? Why would they not make an officers lounge so we can have an officer meeting face to face? Why would they not allow a motd or even a guild message board?

Oedid
01-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Yessir. I applaud this suggestion. +1 - Please refer to guild improvements in this forum and post idea! Make it happen!

Zylx
01-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Why not have an actual, customisable guild hall where the master can buy a clean room the same shape and size as a purchasable hall (empty room with the doors to the cities) with, say 10 plat, and the master could buy (using various amounts of plat) different furniture, decorations, color schemes, and services to accomodate the hall to revolve around the uniqueness of a guild?

Desperoto
01-12-2014, 09:28 AM
+1!!

Maunyabastian
01-12-2014, 09:52 AM
This is interesting.
Finally a new Guild Hall after an one-year waiting.

My suggestion is just make the GH's capacity larger.
Now AL is getting famous and have many registered players.
So guild is getting much members.
30 maximum capacity isn't enough for a guild which has 1.000 or more members. If they have a contest in Guild Hall, other players can't join.

100 maximum capacity. That's what I want. :tongue:

Note: Customisable GH will be so much cooler!

Maalice
01-12-2014, 04:24 PM
I would spend a lot of plat on guild hall improvements

Rianaku
01-12-2014, 04:29 PM
Definitely a +1! They need to expand the use of guild halls, and how they look!

matanofx
01-20-2014, 05:33 AM
Thnx everyone for pointing out more guild hall improvement ideas, larger capacity, costumizing and being able to switch between what you already purchased all sounds awesome

But i want to take it step by step, i mean atleast for a start make 1 new guild hall each expansion/special holiday event

We're not asking for much and the idea will definitely draw in more money to sts.