PDA

View Full Version : Ganging xD

Imobster
01-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Don't you hated it when someone gangs you but then when you kill them they complain about how youre a noob and what not c: .

Beatskipz FTW

Ebezaanec
01-11-2014, 02:23 PM
I love being teamed by two players and wiping them out with +50% HP... The GLORY! :D

Sceazikua
01-11-2014, 02:38 PM
Yes I do hate ganging! Its also super annoying if someone came in mid-fight and fire off all their skills on me/the other guy. Today I tried to do PvP again and a random rogue just shouted at me "LOL you got mythic" because she cant beat me alone after ganging me haha

Oedid
01-11-2014, 03:31 PM
When ur winning: it's teamwork.

When ur losing: its ganging

Resolution: Find a better team...

tru story bro

Imobster
01-11-2014, 04:44 PM
But i mean like people from.different guilds trying to kill one person .. I mean isnt this one of the reason guild wars start?

Beatskipz FTW

Instanthumor
01-11-2014, 04:44 PM
#Ctfrunsaway

Solid
01-11-2014, 05:13 PM
#humorousgangingandhotkeys

Instanthumor
01-11-2014, 05:18 PM
#nohotkeys #justusing5skills

Imobster
01-11-2014, 06:25 PM
#the_struggle

Beatskipz FTW

Bhurtz
01-11-2014, 07:55 PM
anyone who has hashtagged in this should quit AL
#dumbkidswithashtags

Imobster
01-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Makes you one since ya used it.. Xd

Beatskipz FTW

Maunyabastian
01-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Nothing's wrong with ganging, twinks like to gang, and I'm one of the gangers also. In PvP, only one sentence leaves inside my head: Gang, or get ganged. And I'm feeling sad with people who get themselves ganged. Some says unfair, weak, noob, gangers, but I just don't care. It's the PvP. You're too immature if you can't receive yourself to get ganged. I also get myself ganged. Often 4v1 but usually 3v1. I'm running when they're ganging me but still can't kill me, then they say me a runner. LOL. That's funny to see how weak those people who tried to gang you but aren't worked. At least if they kill me, they just said noob. PvP is full of badness according to me. And because of thos badnesses, I feel fun at PvP. So the problem isn't at the ganging, but the attitude from the players, some only dare to gang, have big mouths, etc. Just funny to see PvP from time to time. :)

Alfai
01-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Drama drama tsk

Sceazikua
01-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Nothing's wrong with ganging, twinks like to gang, and I'm one of the gangers also. In PvP, only one sentence leaves inside my head: Gang, or get ganged. And I'm feeling sad with people who get themselves ganged. Some says unfair, weak, noob, gangers, but I just don't care. It's the PvP. You're too immature if you can't receive yourself to get ganged. I also get myself ganged. Often 4v1 but usually 3v1. I'm running when they're ganging me but still can't kill me, then they say me a runner. LOL. That's funny to see how weak those people who tried to gang you but aren't worked. At least if they kill me, they just said noob. PvP is full of badness according to me. And because of thos badnesses, I feel fun at PvP. So the problem isn't at the ganging, but the attitude from the players, some only dare to gang, have big mouths, etc. Just funny to see PvP from time to time. :)

I dont feel like ganging but I do agree with "gang or get ganged" :) People just came and gang/farm on a little non mythic smurf, and when I misfired someone who was flagging when they just run past the fight, they join in and gang on me with the reason "you attacked me first", how fun :) Recently I see a coward (endgame rogue with mythic dagger and samael named zexuly****) that only finds and farms little smurf like me or the weaker ones, she never fights the ones with full mythic and always run away from them lel. Such a pro!

Alfai
01-12-2014, 07:27 AM
I dont feel like ganging but I do agree with "gang or get ganged" :) People just came and gang/farm on a little non mythic smurf, and when I misfired someone who was flagging when they just run past the fight, they join in and gang on me with the reason "you attacked me first", how fun :) Recently I see a coward (endgame rogue with mythic dagger and samael named zexuly****) that only finds and farms little smurf like me or the weaker ones, she never fights the ones with full mythic and always run away from them lel. Such a pro!

I know tht rogue.pm me next time k ilk help

Bhurtz
01-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Makes you one since ya used it.. Xd

Beatskipz FTW

lol ive been off AL for a long time now, and lel, "Xd" thats cute

Imobster
01-12-2014, 04:37 PM
-.- *xD

Beatskipz FTW

Sariita
01-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Try to teach Twinks to don't gang xd

Contravention
01-14-2014, 03:29 AM
Ganging is part of the gang like i tell players of all games no where does it say ganging isnt allowed if you dont lime it pve :)

Pirate Captain
01-14-2014, 09:08 AM
I don't know about other lvls but at l13 ganging is uncommon

Amazonina
01-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Most pro players see ur getting ganged and they switch teams to help. I get ganged most of the time, and yes I do get upset. But there is a option to leave. If someone is trolling or making u angry just leave dont stay and cause more conflict. Or try ur best to fight back. My kdr is not that great but my kills r legit from fighting and I dont back down ever. I dont care if ur op, or a bully. U want some bring it! Do vs with pro players it will help u to understand strategies. Most of the time they help u. Me, I play with respect for others, I dont kill flaggers unless they kill me first. I dont gang unless u gang me first. Its something I go by.

Anarchist
01-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Ahahah poor dumb me!! i thought i could enter a pvp room and make people understand 5vs1 is not fair and stayed away from ganging unexperienced players.
I got100deaths on the first day with 150 kills.

They next day i offed my brain like others did and ganged like they did if i am in a party with spotblockers and unexperienced players vs a party filled with players in a guild i simply change the room.

450 kills 60 deaths, in 2 days.

Alfai
01-16-2014, 05:35 AM
I'm against ganging tho realistically its unavoidable in pvp.its unethical but legal.

The problem with ganging is it tend to leave you vulnerable into emotiobal conflict and affecting your judgement.this happen all the time.

Know when to stay and when to leave.I'm learning tht too.

Pirate Captain
01-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Imo the worst thing to do is gang back, it just shows the gangers that it's ok

Madnex
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
"Ganging"? PvP is sadly based on it.

People care about their stats too much. Let's not lie to ourselves, ganging is the easy way for good K/D. Personally, I will change teams to balance the game but it's a circle. Those who get "ganged", on the first opportunity will "gang" back, regardless the opponent.

Still fun to laugh at them when you see players from LB changing a 2v1 to 3v1 and then 4v1 --when the only opponent would lose on 1v1 from any of each in the first place.

Pirate Captain
01-16-2014, 09:53 AM
If I get ganged I call 2 more warriors and we heal each-other without attacking back, regardless the opponent.

Zynzyn
01-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Every pvp player (seasoned or otherwise) rushes (in a group) towards that newbie clueless (usually under-geared) player who most likely is guild-less or has chosen to wear no guild title, jumping on him like its Christmas. They rush to his spawn, all of them, competing as to who gets the kill first. This we would not term as ganging but when it happens to a maxgeared player, a pro, or a maxed out twink, or a player from a well-know guild, they whine that it is "ganging". That amuses me. :)

Pirate Captain
01-16-2014, 10:10 AM
They rush to his spawn, all of them, competing as to who gets the kill first. This we would not term as ganging

Why would we not term that as ganging?

Imjebus
01-17-2014, 11:49 AM
Haha yeah lvl10 pvp is all guild wars and we people don't necessarily fight fair in lvl10 pvp xD

epicrrr
01-17-2014, 12:01 PM
Haha yeah lvl10 pvp is all guild wars and we people don't necessarily fight fair in lvl10 pvp xD

lol we do just ask for a friendly 5v5

Imjebus
01-17-2014, 12:09 PM
lol we do just ask for a friendly 5v5

Haha they're never up for it though ;P

Imobster
01-17-2014, 12:55 PM
It ends up in guild war xD

Beatskipz FTW

rodderickkkk
01-22-2014, 08:50 PM
My english is bad but i think you can understand what i trying to say... Gang is when you cant beat someone 1vs1 and you call guildies or friends for bully...i think that is coward... Cause if you cant beat someone just LEAVE...
Its unfair when someone who can beat all of them when they are alone have to leave a map where are a lot of food and have bad kdr cause they make gangs 4vs1 or 5vs1 anyways. If you can kill alone and noobs follow you its not gang... But if you need to gang for win...unfair for people who waste a lot of gold and time for have a well done character ... And other people just make a medium stats and go into well-known gangers guilds using shame tactics like gang and block a map ...( sometimes i find a map in ctf full of guildies gangers...5 in Blue Team and 3 or 4 in red ...thats so sad...) that have better kdr than the otherones who really is good making pvp without gang even without guilds...

Topchar
01-25-2014, 10:41 AM
When ur winning: it's teamwork.

When ur losing: its ganging

Resolution: Find a better team...

tru story bro

Like this,
its all about Best Team!

crotbilas
01-25-2014, 11:13 PM
I know tht rogue.pm me next time k ilk help

U dont need to find me alf .. I will always farming u in pvp
Crotbilas zexulyc redzinx ;)

Farz
01-26-2014, 06:39 AM
I know worse than that. But its guild war gang xD,when they ganged me,I leave the room because they block 4 spot and in the opposite they got 5. They said I'm runner,noobs etc. But when 1 of them get it,when I ask why you leave?its 5vs1/4vs1 noobs -,-"