PDA

View Full Version : How to become rich in sl??????

sasukessj2
01-11-2014, 02:47 PM
I've been playing Star Legends for a year now had alot of fun dropped a napalm of dark matter....also some vanities and sold em gave money away and back to square one.... -_-

I need help could someone pleaseeeeeeeeee tell me how to get money in star legends like.....

What and where to farm?????
What drops there??????
What still drops??????
Where to find them???? Cause when im on star legends playing and doing nothing it feels like a waste of time so please help me

My Igns:
Sasukej
Diangelo
Superassasin

Put info in comments and replysss :) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

Madnex
01-12-2014, 05:35 AM
1. If you have around 50k, that's a good start; if not, farm the red sun 4 boss until you do. There's a guide somewhere for him on these forums.

2. Learn the prices for shirt and jacket vanities on auction.

3. Try to buy lower and sell higher, obviously. Start by small vanities of 20-35k and move up to 80-100k.

3,5. Try to sell expensive items outside auction. It saves you the 5% fee and you can check how many people want to buy so you can get more of that item and resell, simply said.

4. List of items you want to merch progressively, as you earn more creds to invest:
Shirts, Jackets, [!!always!!] Custom lvl30/40 sets(price range of 50-130k), vanities around 200-500k like Gingerman Emblem, Napalms.

5. If you feel like farming, by no means don't try Delta. Go for Red Sun 4 as mentioned above for vanities, or UC Shipyard Mysterious Figure boss for pinks and epic armor, they both sell very well.

6. Everything still drops. Just not as many people farming for it now, which leads to such rumors like: "napalms don't drop anymore" or similar lies. Opening crates/boxes doesn't affect boss loot.

7. Repeat.

Att
01-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Its very easy farm first 2 months when new level cap arrives farm end game and sell quick, repeat :p

sasukessj2
01-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Aight thx :)

Dragoonclaws
01-22-2014, 11:39 PM
7. Repeat.

This says everything! HAHAHA!