PDA

View Full Version : Players without 3 Piece Rings

angeldawn
01-11-2014, 04:42 PM
****This is not intended to be a flame thread. If you are gonna flame or troll go elsewhere!****

So many discussions go back and forth about players with 3 piece rings having an advantage over ppl with out 3 piece rings.

The main point of this thread is players DO NOT need 3 piece rings to be competitive in PVP and CTF.

You need SKILL. You need to put time into it and practice practice practice. You need to play against ppl who are better than you. They make you better. You need to understand timing, skills and stats, know combos, and nail your range.

I wanted to list a few great players who don't have 3 piece rings and can compete with any 3 piece player. This proves it's all about skill and not rings. For those who think they are pro yet can't compete with others without a three piece ring, review this list and maybe play against some of these players and see how you stack up against them.

In no particular order:

Obviious
Dollloway
Berrakus
Deathtickle
Iperf
Cuard
Crash
Sheugokin
Thebedtbird
Xxcheenmagexx
Accomplished
Besbird
Rhinosrock
Cloaks
Haxmoarnub
Xmadbearx
MasterNaora
Shylooo
Toulousse
Burstnuke
Sheugok
Mepobia
Xzu
Paikos
Cloakz
Silkybird
Squeakachu
Iiialviniii
Dollocide
Frost
Muffinpowa
Degraded
Supportmage
Sniper
Berretor
Spirt
Hitmanmage
Spy
Largecommander

Sheugokin
01-11-2014, 04:44 PM
OMG I WUV ANGEL. And I am not that good lol. I just decent. Thanks, you make my day babe.

Extreme
01-11-2014, 04:45 PM
Wow, I feel honored :) 2 of my chars are there..

Burningdex
01-11-2014, 04:48 PM
****This is not intended to be a flame thread. If you are gonna flame or troll go elsewhere!****

So many discussions go back and forth about players with 3 piece rings having an advantage over ppl with out 3 piece rings.

The main point of this thread is players DO NOT need 3 piece rings to be competitive in PVP and CTF.

You need SKILL. You need to put time into it and practice practice practice. You need to play against ppl who are better than you. They make you better. You need to understand timing, skills and stats, know combos, and nail your range.

I wanted to list a few great players who don't have 3 piece rings and can compete with any 3 piece player. This proves it's all about skill and not rings. For those who think they are pro yet can't compete with others without a three piece ring, review this list and maybe play against some of these players and see how you stack up against them.

In no particular order:

Obviious
Dollloway
Berrakus
Deathtickle
Iperf
Cuard
Crash
Sheugokin
Thebedtbird
Xxcheenmagexx
Accomplished
Besbird
Rhinosrock
Cloaks
Haxmoarnub
Xmadbearx
MasterNaora
Shylooo
Toulousse
Burstnuke
Sheugok
Mepobia
Xzu
Paikos
Cloakz
Silkybird
Squeakachu
Iiialviniii
Dollocide
Frost
Muffinpowa
Degraded
Supportmage
Sniper
Berretor
Spirt
Hitmanmage
Spy
Largecommander

nice one angel

and for those who think warbirds are dead at 30 come try it u would be suprised

Laar
01-11-2014, 05:09 PM
nice one angel

and for those who think warbirds are dead at 30 come try it u would be suprised

51 Fury warbirds are still pretty dang good.

Sheugokin
01-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Wow, I feel honored :) 2 of my chars are there..

Ehm.

All 3 of my endgame characters are there.

Cheenivie
01-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Ehm 4of mine;D

Multibird
01-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Nice thread ;)

angeldawn
01-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Ehm 4of mine;D

It's not a contest geeze!!! :)

Just trying to prove there are great players without 3 piece rings!!

TEOKILLO
01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
2 pc is good enough on a bird

Crashy
01-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Nice thread ;)
Wink winks ;)

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 06:37 PM

Wait extreme doesn't have elite ring? Thought he did o:

I gotta learn how to compete with these 3pc ppl as a 75.
XTREME teach me pls :)
I feel honored to have Xtreme as my bes friend. xP

All for one, and one for all.

Multibird
01-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Wait extreme doesn't have elite ring? Thought he did o:

I gotta learn how to compete with these 3pc ppl as a 75.
XTREME teach me pls :)
I feel honored to have Xtreme as my bes friend. xP

Wao...I thought I was your best friend, and, your mentor :'(

Multibird
01-11-2014, 07:19 PM
Wink winks ;)Hi ;)

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 07:22 PM
Wao...I thought I was your best friend, and, your mentor :'(

Ur my mentor doe,
Wait only thing u taught me was your build. HALP plz.

Sheugokin
01-11-2014, 07:51 PM

Sorry babe, but I still beat Sam and Chris, btw. Hheheheheheh. Nice thread though. My gosh it was difficult coping with these 3 pcers. They get easier doe, esp sam.

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 08:17 PM

Sorry babe, but I still beat Sam and Chris, btw. Hheheheheheh. Nice thread though. My gosh it was difficult coping with these 3 pcers. They get easier doe, esp sam.
Pally nub.
Of course you were able to beat Chris, but he probably beat you too ;/

angeldawn
01-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Bahave please :)

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 08:27 PM
Bahave please :)
Oh hello angel!

WeLoveJesus
01-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Where's Cuard these days?

Reunegade
01-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Nice.

Cavoc
01-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Where's Cuard these days?

Banned.

Waug
01-11-2014, 10:21 PM
your most of the points are valid angel, but-

first off, there's not much difference between 2pc ( most of the listed persons hv dat, I guess) and 3pc but there's good and reasonable difference between no elite ring and having an elite.

more important points ->
there's one good point that b4 the difference was more prominant, due to elite+normal rings vs normal ring

now its elite ring vs normal ring

2> current pvp is so imbalanced that the ring difference is quite less important/valuable than it, true

but (you hv to face it its true that)

MOST OF THE FORUM COMMUNITY HAVE 3/2 PIECE ELITE RING ON THIER MAIN/OR ANY TOON.

SO THEY MOSTLY WILL GO AGAINST ANYTHING I.E AGAINST NERFING THE RING.

If your so called pro player base depends so much on skill, Y THEY SHOULDN'T GO wihout ring against newer players. y they are not ready to give up this so called 'no advantage over skill'

N) I agree one small ring is nothing against skill, lets say this is a myth, but due to this myth there are many decent low lvl pvpers didn't try endgame with the excuse -no chance against ring.

Crashy
01-11-2014, 10:29 PM
^ha I don't have 2 pc.
:o
Get rekt

Caiahar
01-11-2014, 10:31 PM
^ha I don't have 2 pc.
:o
Get rekt
O rlly? You use nub dragon ring?

Platinum store ring FTW. :D

SillyJuan
01-11-2014, 10:38 PM
looks like you just listed the names of all the players with 3 piece rings lmao.

Extreme
01-11-2014, 10:43 PM

YeaYea.

@Post Above me Can you please mention the ones with 3pc?

Cheenivie
01-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Waug, there is'nt much of a difference between red drag and 2pc but a big one between 2pc and 3pc red or black...

angeldawn
01-11-2014, 11:01 PM
your most of the points are valid angel, but-

first off, there's not much difference between 2pc ( most of the listed persons hv dat, I guess) and 3pc but there's good and reasonable difference between no elite ring and having an elite.

more important points ->
there's one good point that b4 the difference was more prominant, due to elite+normal rings vs normal ring

now its elite ring vs normal ring

2> current pvp is so imbalanced that the ring difference is quite less important/valuable than it, true

but (you hv to face it its true that)

MOST OF THE FORUM COMMUNITY HAVE 3/2 PIECE ELITE RING ON THIER MAIN/OR ANY TOON.

SO THEY MOSTLY WILL GO AGAINST ANYTHING I.E AGAINST NERFING THE RING.

If your so called pro player base depends so much on skill, Y THEY SHOULDN'T GO wihout ring against newer players. y they are not ready to give up this so called 'no advantage over skill'

N) I agree one small ring is nothing against skill, lets say this is a myth, but due to this myth there are many decent low lvl pvpers didn't try endgame with the excuse -no chance against ring.

Sorry Waug some of the above is confusing.

I will usually take off my rings against less skill ppl and when mostly when ever someone asks as long as they aren't being an arrogant jerk. Ask around you'll see. Other pros do this as well like Cloaks hardly plays with his so please stop assuming us 'so called pros' won't give up the 'advantage'.

What ppl won't give up, is something they paid for with the promise of additional stats. Why would I want to lose the additional stats that I spent so much time and money to get? if the stats weren't there , I guarantee most PVPers wouldn't have capped and spent money and bought plat. Thus causing STS and PL to be in a worse situation. The rings shouldn't be nerfed they are other solutions which don't need to be discussed here.

Some of the ppl I have listed don't have a two piece ring either. Go find some in game and have a fun fair go fight!! You can put your rushing and boosting on hold to enjoy and nice challenging fair game.

looks like you just listed the names of all the players with 3 piece rings lmao.

Please prove to me where any of the toons I mentioned have a 3 piece ring. Incase you didn't read correctly, they are ALL Toons without a 3 piece ring.

Sheugokin
01-11-2014, 11:13 PM
Waug, there is'nt much of a difference between red drag and 2pc but a big one between 2pc and 3pc red or black...

See, I don't have the experience nor the money to get either the covet red and black dragon set. Idk the stats lol.

Sheugokin
01-11-2014, 11:16 PM

I will usually take off my rings against less skill ppl and when mostly when ever someone asks as long as they aren't being an arrogant jerk. Ask around you'll see. Other pros do this as well like Cloaks hardly plays with his so please stop assuming us 'so called pros' won't give up the 'advantage'.

What ppl won't give up, is something they paid for with the promise of additional stats. Why would I want to lose the additional stats that I spent so much time and money to get? if the stats weren't there , I guarantee most PVPers wouldn't have capped and spent money and bought plat. Thus causing STS and PL to be in a worse situation. The rings shouldn't be nerfed they are other solutions which don't need to be discussed here.

Some of the ppl I have listed don't have a two piece ring either. Go find some in game and have a fun fair go fight!! You can put your rushing and boosting on hold to enjoy and nice challenging fair game.

Please prove to me where any of the toons I mentioned have a 3 piece ring. Incase you didn't read correctly, they are ALL Toons without a 3 piece ring.

Well said Angel.

Waug, my toons are there, and you cannot beat me in a deathmatch. You always make up the excuse that Str sets are overpowered. Yes, I do agree with you on that, but you have a 3pc, and so does alvin and shilooo and other characters. They can beat me one on one even though I am a pally. So waug, IDK what you are talking about.

Waug
01-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Well said Angel.

Waug, my toons are there, and you cannot beat me in a deathmatch. You always make up the excuse that Str sets are overpowered. Yes, I do agree with you on that, but you have a 3pc, and so does alvin and shilooo and other characters. They can beat me one on one even though I am a pally. So waug, IDK what you are talking about.

lol y ppls get personal always, when they have nothing valid point to say.

as far as op-ness excuse, I never ever says that IN GAME even its 3vsme yep I say it on forum -not as excuse but to see a better balanced game.

There's not A SINGLE PALLY IN GAME I DID NOT BEAT or they dont struggles against me unless its2/3 vs , and you're just a mid-skilled (so how did u come up with this lying, lel)

stop childiesh behavior and save it for the game pls. forum is for constructive criticism for better gaming.

Caiahar
01-12-2014, 12:11 AM

Well said Angel.

Hum, can I beat you?

Wait only time I fought u was in CTF o:

Stevenmc
01-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Dang, didn't make the list of pro end game int mages without a 3PC ring. ;) maybe next year!

TEOKILLO
01-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Good Pallies should never lose a round to 10 to a bird. Unless they have unbelievable dodge

angeldawn
01-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Dang, didn't make the list of pro end game int mages without a 3PC ring. ;) maybe next year!

Sorry babe didn't mean to leave you or anyone else out. You know u r pro and I love you!!

Waug
01-12-2014, 12:28 AM
@angel, yep u missed the whole point perhaps cuz of my bad english.

there are enormous threds on how to balance pvp so that we don't need to fight Op-er playes. would u say that - we are pro players we can beat op-ers players so don't bother it, no?

small but elite rings make someone op-er,and if we are talking about better balaced environment, y we should ignor this?

if u don't know, I hv 3PC RING
I laughed hard when u say rushing, boosting lel rushing --> getting temed--> ruining ur kd

Stevenmc
01-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Sorry babe didn't mean to leave you or anyone else out. You know u r pro and I love you!!

You are seriously one of the nicest people in this game, and this community is lucky to have you! Haha. I'm no pro! To be a true end game pro you have to be elite!

angeldawn
01-12-2014, 12:43 AM
There are ways to compensate for elite rings with out removing them. That is a completely different discussion to the balance of stats and skills.

Yeah sorry about the boosting comment wasn't 100% directed towards you.

MynameisTAY
01-12-2014, 01:04 AM
Some people has 2pic ring but allgood. They are all pros angel

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Burningdex
01-12-2014, 01:15 AM
b b b b b but everyone at this cap is a pro they all kill so quickly and idk how they do it they must be pro

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Y I no in list? :(

Cavoc
01-12-2014, 01:39 AM
Y I no in list? :(

The real question is why is cold's bear on there.

angeldawn
01-12-2014, 02:13 AM
The real question is why is cold's bear on there.

It's not colds bear it's his Mage and does very well without a ring.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 03:21 AM
yes yes yes so nice gratz
doe hitmanmage cant do anything except crying, u can just remove him from there

Extreme
01-12-2014, 03:24 AM
yes yes yes so nice gratz
doe hitmanmage cant do anything except crying, u can just remove him from there

Wow, Quan, lol slow down right there you're a bear correct? Hit is a Mage? Lol, all you need is just spam. Also, please define me cry.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 03:31 AM
Wow, Quan, lol slow down right there you're a bear correct? Hit is a Mage? Lol, all you need is just spam. Also, please define me cry.

Definition of cry:[INTRANSITIVE/TRANSITIVE] Sound effect: cry to have tears coming from your eyes, especially because you are sad
I'm sorry – please don't cry.
cry for: She could hear her brother crying for his mother.
cry with pain/happiness/relief/rage etc: Now she felt like crying with rage at her own stupidity.
cry over/about: Laura was angry with herself for wasting time crying over him.
cry tears of rage/frustration/pain etc: He cried tears of frustration at his inability to help.
cry yourself to sleep (=cry continuously until you sleep): I cried myself to sleep at night for weeks after we broke up.
Thesaurus entry for this meaning of cry
a.
if a baby cries, it makes a loud noise because it is hungry or uncomfortable
2[INTRANSITIVE/TRANSITIVE] to shout something
'That's not what I meant,' Polly cried.
cry (something) in surprise/alarm/horror/delight etc: 'No!' he cried in horror.
cry for help: Ted could hear a woman's voice crying for help.
cry someone's name: She sometimes cries his name in her sleep.
3[INTRANSITIVE] if an animal or bird cries, it makes a loud noise

some pharases u may need

cry your eyes/heart out INFORMAL
to cry in an uncontrolled way
Lucy was upstairs crying her eyes out.
cry foul
to say publicly that something is dishonest or illegal, especially when it affects you directly
Australia has cried foul over the decision to increase export subsidies.
cry on someone's shoulder INFORMAL
to tell someone about all the things that are making you sad or upset. The person you are talking to is a shoulder to cry on
Any time you want to talk, or cry on my shoulder, I'm here.
cry over spilt milk
to waste time feeling upset about something bad that has happened and cannot be changed
'No use crying over spilt milk,' she said.
for crying out loud SPOKEN
used for expressing anger
For crying out loud, can't you do anything right?

Why am i always seeing him dying? He sucks, obviously however if angel thinks he doesnt then its his opinion. I had just stated my opinion

Wow, Quan, lol slow down right there you're a bear correct?
BTW, the funny thing is he couldnt own my L71 WARBURD SO...

ty for your opinion doe

Everyone'sFavMage
01-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Wao I guess I suck. :(

Crashy
01-12-2014, 04:33 AM
Wao I guess I suck. :(

Nah.
You just so good angel thought u had 3 pc.

Extreme
01-12-2014, 05:16 AM
Definition of cry:[INTRANSITIVE/TRANSITIVE] Sound effect: cry to have tears coming from your eyes, especially because you are sad
I'm sorry – please don't cry.
cry for: She could hear her brother crying for his mother.
cry with pain/happiness/relief/rage etc: Now she felt like crying with rage at her own stupidity.
cry over/about: Laura was angry with herself for wasting time crying over him.
cry tears of rage/frustration/pain etc: He cried tears of frustration at his inability to help.
cry yourself to sleep (=cry continuously until you sleep): I cried myself to sleep at night for weeks after we broke up.
a.
if a baby cries, it makes a loud noise because it is hungry or uncomfortable
2[INTRANSITIVE/TRANSITIVE] to shout something
'That's not what I meant,' Polly cried.
cry (something) in surprise/alarm/horror/delight etc: 'No!' he cried in horror.
cry for help: Ted could hear a woman's voice crying for help.
cry someone's name: She sometimes cries his name in her sleep.
3[INTRANSITIVE] if an animal or bird cries, it makes a loud noise

some pharases u may need

cry your eyes/heart out INFORMAL
to cry in an uncontrolled way
Lucy was upstairs crying her eyes out.
cry foul
to say publicly that something is dishonest or illegal, especially when it affects you directly
Australia has cried foul over the decision to increase export subsidies.
cry on someone's shoulder INFORMAL
to tell someone about all the things that are making you sad or upset. The person you are talking to is a shoulder to cry on
Any time you want to talk, or cry on my shoulder, I'm here.
cry over spilt milk
to waste time feeling upset about something bad that has happened and cannot be changed
'No use crying over spilt milk,' she said.
for crying out loud SPOKEN
used for expressing anger
For crying out loud, can't you do anything right?

Why am i always seeing him dying? He sucks, obviously however if angel thinks he doesnt then its his opinion. I had just stated my opinion

BTW, the funny thing is he couldnt own my L71 WARBURD SO...

ty for your opinion doe

TL;DR Oh.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 05:23 AM
TL;DR Oh.

what does that mean O_o ?

Extreme
01-12-2014, 05:37 AM
what does that mean O_o ?

http://bit.ly/1iAufG7

quantionus
01-12-2014, 06:48 AM
Lel that was a nice trick :)

How to kill hitman
With a bear: beckon-hs-cb-stomp-slashes and use when a skill is available
With a 71 warburd:blind-root-blast-repulse-blind-break-root-root-shat-blast if late ms break-root-shat-blast
With a bird:repulse-blast-blind-break-combo

See its easy u ll own him at least 10-5
Gg.

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Lel that was a nice trick :)

How to kill hitman
With a bear: beckon-hs-cb-stomp-slashes and use when a skill is available
With a 71 warburd:blind-root-blast-repulse-blind-break-root-root-shat-blast if late ms break-root-shat-blast
With a bird:repulse-blast-blind-break-combo

See its easy u ll own him at least 10-5
Gg.
Funny thing is, you're developing an ego at 76 cap, which previously you have never played any cap before, and you used the most OP sets against a UP set, and you only use a set combo every time.

Btw, without going back to check skills, why is cripple useful?

Rot
01-12-2014, 08:39 AM
wow i need to pee

Extreme
01-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Funny thing is, you're developing an ego at 76 cap, which previously you have never played any cap before, and you used the most OP sets against a UP set, and you only use a set combo every time.

To stun opponent.

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:29 AM

I really don't understand how people develop egos at such a amazing pace. Till a point where they think they are the best. Wao much confuzed.

@Rot Go2 toilet pls

Rot
01-12-2014, 09:31 AM
mhhmmm watermelons

*derail derail no flame plspls*

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:34 AM
mhhmmm watermelons

*derail derail no flame plspls*

Let's let our fellow forumers to try out durian!

Rot
01-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Let's let our fellow forumers to try out durian!

yes! musang king! yes!

... pls not at 10:35pm im gonna look for supper nooooo

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:46 AM
yes! musang king! yes!

... pls not at 10:35pm im gonna look for supper nooooo

Eat supper then. Lel. Going to sleep in 15mins :cool:

Rot
01-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Eat supper then. Lel. Going to sleep in 15mins :cool:

schewl tomorrow :D

*bes derail*

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:49 AM
schewl tomorrow :D

*bes derail*

Skewl sux pls. Idc

*derail moar pls*

Rot
01-12-2014, 09:51 AM
Skewl sux pls. Idc

*derail moar pls*

go to school, kid 8D

*derails*

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:53 AM
go to school, kid 8D

*derails*

Watch hentie, perv 8D

*much derail wow*

Rot
01-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Watch hentie, perv 8D

*much derail wow*

kk we should stop

wow 76s much ego ew

thxbai

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:57 AM
kk we should stop

wow 76s much ego ew

thxbai

Such ego
Much rage
So disgusted
Ew

Kthxbai

quantionus
01-12-2014, 10:21 AM

Ego ,ig,is for ppl who doesnt get respect in real life... Hmm i guess ppl respect me
I dont really understand why people cant stand new ppl ( i ve been playing for 2.5 years doe or a bit more)
Op set?? Then he should go for savage i think he can purchase it since he was looking down on me cuz of my gold.
Fiery is not an up set if u know how to use it so dont cry about it.
Set combo?? Nice u have more combos than me,as if i care,
Does that mean that i cant be good at endgame since i ve never played? U dont make sense at all for me
Btw why are u poking your nose in everything? Oh i c u wanna fill your ego. Kk go on
Ur question has already been answered so no need to reply it

Gj pro boy continue what u are doing but dont be two faced ,u know what i meant,

Rot
01-12-2014, 10:23 AM
wow pls dont hate me i just happened to passed by and expressed my thought of going to the toilet

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Ego ,ig,is for ppl who doesnt get respect in real life... Hmm i guess ppl respect me
I dont really understand why people cant stand new ppl ( i ve been playing for 2.5 years doe or a bit more)
Op set?? Then he should go for savage i think he can purchase it since he was looking down on me cuz of my gold.
Fiery is not an up set if u know how to use it so dont cry about it.
Set combo?? Nice u have more combos than me,as if i care,
Btw why are u poking your nose in everything? Oh i c u wanna fill your ego. Kk go on
Ur question has already been answered so no need to reply it

Gj pro boy continue what u are doing but dont be two faced ,u know what i meant,
Yes, fiery is a UP set, compared to all other endgame sets. Did I ever say that they weren't usable? No. And don't try to enlarge your ego, it takes true skill, which you don't have.

Sorry Angel, I'll leave this thread now.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Yes, fiery is a UP set, compared to all other endgame sets. Did I ever say that they weren't usable? No. And don't try to enlarge your ego, it takes true skill, which you don't have.

As if u have

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 10:28 AM
As if u have
You're right, I don't have skill either. At least I don't go to PvP threads and trying to make people think that I have skill.

Rot
01-12-2014, 10:29 AM
You're right, I don't have skill either. At least I don't go to PvP threads and trying to make people think that I have skill.

u has oysters

B) oysters 10k ea

Covert
01-12-2014, 10:42 AM
extreme told me i should read this thread and i have to say i regret it :subdued:

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 10:43 AM
extreme told me i should read this thread and i have to say i regret it :subdued:
319/318 post/thank

world ends

quantionus
01-12-2014, 10:50 AM

Hadnt u left the thread?

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Hadnt u left the thread?
Yep.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Yep.

You still in or are u replying from SWAG PALACE
Yes i am the egoistic one.
I am sorry for ruining your thread angel.

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 10:57 AM
You still in or are u replying from SWAG PALACE
Yes i am the egoistic one.
I am sorry for ruining your thread angel.
Ok.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Ok.

You are still in this thread omg...

angeldawn
01-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Quan

Do you play Mage at endgame? Do you play Mage at all?

Ok let's talk facts and not opinions.

Fiery is an under powered set not only in comparison to other 75 sets but to the previous level cap set (lvl 70 Sand goddess)

As full Int Mages my lvl 71 in lvl Sand Goddess and my lvl 76 in Fiery, my lvl 71 has both more armored and more Dodge. Now please explain how a set that is 5 lvl higher drop stats in armor and dodge and can be considered as NOT under power.

As for Hitmanmage, he is a great Mage however I'm assuming you don't know him. Where he lives he has been having constant ping issues. And yes he using Int set most endgames who use Int is because they want to stay true to the class they play not just put on savage and become another OP nub.

As for only having one combo, that is important because good pvp player know every class needs a different combo to kill. Additionally, different ppl with in that class also need different combos to kill. You need to be able to adjust combos to every player you play.

Now please stop the hate and flaming if you then can't leave then thread and practice your PVP skills.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Quan

Do you play Mage at endgame? Do you play Mage at all?

Ok let's talk facts and not opinions.

Fiery is an under powered set not only in comparison to other 75 sets but to the previous level cap set (lvl 70 Sand goddess)

As full Int Mages my lvl 71 in lvl Sand Goddess and my lvl 76 in Fiery, my lvl 71 has both more and armored and more Dodge. Now please explain how a set that is 5 lvl higher drop stats in armor and dodge and can be considered as NOT under power.

As for Hitmanmage, he is a great Mage however I'm assuming you don't know him. Where he lives he has been having constant ping issues. And yes he using Int set most endgames who use Int is because they want to stay true to the class they play not just put on savage and become another OP nub.

As for only having one combo, that is important because good pvp player know every class needs a different combo to kill. Additionally, different ppl with in that class also need different combos to kill. You need to be able to adjust combos to every player you play.

Now please stop the hate and flaming if you then can't leave the thread and practice your PVP skills.

Ty for your speech.
First of all i wanna say that i dont hate anyone. Second of all i played mage and i ve some mages but i didnt like it. Because i like close combats more. Instead of that i made a bird which is not really good but i m trying to be good at it. Also when rhinos came out i made a rhino and i am pretty good at it ,thanks to Time, . Also when ppl ask me about being pally i usually say what u say about staying true to the class. Btw i have different combos for every class and sometimes for a person.

Multibird
01-12-2014, 12:54 PM
IMO, since fiery are UNDER POWERED, all classes can tank, except for int. NO class should be able to say that int mages are noobs. ONLY int mages can call each other mages noobs :D

FYI, quan, dont call other int mages noob, u can call hitman a noob, after u beat him 1 vs 1 with your INT MAGE. kay thx by :)

quantionus
01-12-2014, 01:14 PM
IMO, since fiery are UNDER POWERED, all classes can tank, except for int. NO class should be able to say that int mages are noobs. ONLY int mages can call each other mages noobs :D

FYI, quan, dont call other int mages noob, u can call hitman a noob, after u beat him 1 vs 1 with your INT MAGE. kay thx by :)

who said i call int mages noob :)
and when i make a mage i ll beat him but isnt L71 bird enough to call him noob?

TEOKILLO
01-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Even 71 sharp mages should be able to beat 71 warbirds. So quan's right on that point

Caiahar
01-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Even 71 sharp mages should be able to beat 71 warbirds. So quan's right on that point
Hitman has serious lag issues. I've seen him lag terribly :/ really bad.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Hitman has serious lag issues. I've seen him lag terribly :/ really bad.

he was in a better condition while fihgting me. I was using 3g and even lags he should be able to kill a 71 bird so pls dont defend him to me.He was listed because he has some good friends and he has been playing for a long time. Anyways its just my opinion and i showed u a fact why my opinion is true.

Extreme
01-12-2014, 02:41 PM
he was in a better condition while fihgting me. I was using 3g and even lags he should be able to kill a 71 bird so pls dont defend him to me

Lol.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Lol.

U are always against me just try understand next time...

angeldawn
01-12-2014, 03:31 PM
he was in a better condition while fihgting me. I was using 3g and even lags he should be able to kill a 71 bird so pls dont defend him to me.He was listed because he has some good friends and he has been playing for a long time. Anyways its just my opinion and i showed u a fact why my opinion is true.

Hitman usually plays with constant red ping. 3G has green and yellow ping. Please don't think that playing someone once makes you an expert on them.

Go fight a bear on the list and tell me how u measure up. Try crash or dollloway :)

Caiahar
01-12-2014, 04:17 PM

Hitman usually plays with constant red ping. 3G has green and yellow ping. Please don't think that playing someone once makes you an expert on them.

Go fight a bear on the list and tell me how u measure up. Try crash or dollloway :)
Yea, I fought hitman other day, and it was pretty obvious he was lagging alot.
And he's also one of the few mages brave enough to go int and not be a nub and go str.

Laar
01-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Yea, I fought hitman other day, and it was pretty obvious he was lagging alot.
And he's also one of the few mages brave enough to go int and not be a nub and go str.

Hey, i got money for savage but i dont go str either :D

Cavoc
01-12-2014, 04:52 PM
U are always against me just try understand next time...

Do you ever shut up?

Sheugokin
01-12-2014, 05:13 PM
OMG You guys are making me embarrassed. I use savage and a pally. :( Sorry, I didn't know that many people were against it. But int is definitely underpowered. Savage bears are an OP class. John's thread explains the OPness. Plus, I have one and darn I can beat most mages and birds. So OP.

Can we please keep this thread on the track that it is intended?

@ Chris- My god you and your godly asian sig making powas. Nub, you betta get me one.

@ Angelbabe- Don't waste you energy, time, and effort on Quan. He is stubborn and will stay that way, no point in talking sense into him.

TEOKILLO
01-12-2014, 09:08 PM
Quan is a pvp GOD!

Why u say he stubern

gison
01-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Thanks for this Angel. A lot of people always think that 76 takes no skill, nor practice. And they say that all that matters is the set.

quantionus
01-13-2014, 12:03 AM

3 g depends on where u are

muffinpowa is the bear of cold? Gg owned.

quantionus
01-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Do you ever shut up?

when u beat me i will.

quantionus
01-13-2014, 12:04 AM
Do you ever shut up?

when u beat me , i will

TEOKILLO
01-13-2014, 12:20 AM
Awe i wasnt allowed to thank that twice

quantionus
01-13-2014, 05:19 AM
Awe i wasnt allowed to thank that twice

sorry due to my connection i typed it twice

Thank
01-13-2014, 05:38 AM
hai.

Extreme
01-13-2014, 06:28 AM
sorry due to my connection i typed it twice

No Problem since you are the almighty bear :)

Doodlebeast
01-13-2014, 08:17 AM
Yeeeeeaaaa quan you're sooooooooo much better and much more almighty than lord Dudetus.

Not.

Snowzs
01-13-2014, 08:53 AM
Where's me?! You forgot me! I believe it's just skills to win not rings eggs etc.

Snowzs Level 75 (Bird)

Caiahar
01-13-2014, 09:20 AM
Where's me?! You forgot me! I believe it's just skills to win not rings eggs etc.

Snowzs Level 75 (Bird)
We forgot to add you cuz you keep melting out of sight.
MELTIBIRD.

angeldawn
01-13-2014, 09:31 AM
3 g depends on where u are

muffinpowa is the bear of cold? Gg owned.

It's his Mage. Maybe you don't know everything you think you do. Maybe what you should take from this thread is that you need to learn more ALL around not just your PVP skills Good luck in life cuz your attitude is quite poor. Now if you have nothing positive to add, please leave this thread.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/13/y5aretav.jpg

Ssneakykills
01-13-2014, 10:18 AM
Why are people ruining a perfectly normal thread.. All the people listed are good and people who say they don't deserve to be on their either don't like them or in actual fact woudnt even beat them. If you think they suck 1vs1 them in game instead of moaning about them on here.

I'm done rant over ��

Waug
01-13-2014, 10:19 AM
I didn't read anything else just ths portion caught my attention -

in current situation if a l76 decent mage can't beat a l71 bird then ur just an extraordinary bird like me, or dat mage lag/afk etc.

its not possible lel. tell ur dream somewhere else.

I agree with 'freind' part though cuz 99% best/pro/good/top blah blah threads are not nutral, nothing special about it, get over it.

even if u make a pro players list u would ignor very good player u hate and put decent players u like :)

angeldawn
01-13-2014, 10:30 AM
This list does contain ppl on my friends list. I'm not STS. I dont know every player or every player that doesn't have a three piece. And believe me I did ask around for other ppls opinions.

This list isn't to make ppl feel I left them out or they aren't good enough. It's for ppl to know who others are without rings and they can test there skills against them and learn from them. These players I listed are great players without a 3 piece and there is no negativity that can be posted here that can take that away.

dudetus
01-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Pls mention me even though I have 3pc I want to be mentioned pls

Extreme
01-13-2014, 10:37 AM
It's his Mage. Maybe you don't know everything you think you do. Maybe what you should take from this thread is that you need to learn more ALL around not just your PVP skills Good luck in life cuz your attitude is quite poor. Now if you have nothing positive to add, please leave this thread.

95 ignore O.o I barely have 1 lol.

quantionus
01-13-2014, 12:55 PM

Gl all of U in life too, my real life is soo great ty doe

Cavoc
01-13-2014, 02:19 PM
Gl all of U in life too, my real life is soo great ty doe

You're still here? Get out before your nonsense gets angel's thread closed.

Xyzther
01-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Cuard is trash wao take him off list pls he ez I win 10-0

Cavoc
01-13-2014, 02:58 PM
Cuard is trash wao take him off list pls he ez I win 10-0

He 2 pro he wun su much dat devs ban hem to make pvp fare

Isopure
01-13-2014, 03:26 PM
So since I can beat a handful of people mentioned that means...... I'm pro. Finally!!

Everyone'sFavMage
01-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Y no mention me. :(

Multibird
01-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Y no mention me. :(because I told her not to ;)

Sheugokin
01-13-2014, 04:31 PM
So since I can beat a handful of people mentioned that means...... I'm pro. Finally!!

Or that means you just suck less than us.

Cheenivie
01-13-2014, 05:52 PM
Y no mention me. :(

Cuz u sux

Caiahar
01-13-2014, 06:35 PM
TheBedtBird? EPHESIUS?! GAWD HA-Oh wait its only Sam. Psb.

Azataso
01-16-2014, 12:03 AM
Hi Angel :)

angeldawn
01-17-2014, 08:49 AM
Hiya!! :)

Argyros
01-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Hey angel,

I understand that str mages are op, and full int mages are up at 76. What's your opinion on this- Back in the fang cap, I played as pally mage at l66, and I was definitely not op. I would always get owned by int mages. Some older players played pally before they became, "OP nubs," such as absolutepally/alwaysdtf (am I correct on names?).

Anyhow, I do not think its fair to start beating on pallies. Some classes are more op than others at different caps. Let the original pallies have their time shine? It is just how it works IMO. I'm against players who just play pally for the opness as well, I think it is pathetic. Does this make sense?

Cheenivie
01-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Hey angel,

I understand that str mages are op, and full int mages are up at 76. What's your opinion on this- Back in the fang cap, I played as pally mage at l66, and I was definitely not op. I would always get owned by int mages. Some older players played pally before they became, "OP nubs," such as absolutepally/alwaysdtf (am I correct on names?).

Anyhow, I do not think its fair to start beating on pallies. Some classes are more op than others at different caps. Let the original pallies have their time shine? It is just how it works IMO. I'm against players who just play pally for the opness as well, I think it is pathetic. Does this make sense?

I think what she is trying to state tho is that an int mages should be able to easily beat a pally or dex mages, like str bears killing dex and int bears and dex bird being able to kill str birds and int birds. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is that class specific gear should be better on that class then other gear and this cap it isn't.

Zeus
01-17-2014, 08:51 PM
Ty for your speech.
First of all i wanna say that i dont hate anyone. Second of all i played mage and i ve some mages but i didnt like it. Because i like close combats more. Instead of that i made a bird which is not really good but i m trying to be good at it. Also when rhinos came out i made a rhino and i am pretty good at it ,thanks to Time, . Also when ppl ask me about being pally i usually say what u say about staying true to the class. Btw i have different combos for every class and sometimes for a person.

So you're telling me every class you've succeeded at is strength? There's more to PvP than hiding behind armor & dodge, just saying. Armor & dodge covers up human error & in PL, armor & dodge covers up a lot of human error. If you can skillfully play all classes, then come back and show off that ego. Otherwise? Please go back to the drawing board & try again! :)

Aveea
01-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Hey angel,

Couldn't agree more. So much hating on pally mages.. I have two, 3 piece mages, I pvp w fiery and savage. I find myself on savage the most because I love some of the longer battles w bears. *My fav class to fight :adoration:

Argyros
01-17-2014, 10:01 PM
I think what she is trying to state tho is that an int mages should be able to easily beat a pally or dex mages, like str bears killing dex and int bears and dex bird being able to kill str birds and int birds. So pretty much what I'm trying to say is that class specific gear should be better on that class then other gear and this cap it isn't.

And why is that? Just wondering. I know the base stats, and no, I don't think that an int mage should be able to beat a pally any more than a pally should beat and int mage. That's exactly why pl isn't only class specific gear, it is unique in that sense. If it was class specific, why not play Al? >.<

And yes I think that int bears should be able to kill str bears. I doubt pl will ever be that balanced tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Cheenivie
01-18-2014, 08:15 AM
And why is that? Just wondering. I know the base stats, and no, I don't think that an int mage should be able to beat a pally any more than a pally should beat and int mage. That's exactly why pl isn't only class specific gear, it is unique in that sense. If it was class specific, why not play Al? >.<

And yes I think that int bears should be able to kill str bears. I doubt pl will ever be that balanced tho.

Because it's the gear they're meant to have, it's not normal that a pally can drain 400 on a bear, they need to make non-class specific gear weaker. Btw think of it, which caps was int weaker then a pally before bsm? Not many.
Of course a skilled pally should be able to kill a decent int mage but random pallies who started this cap shouldn't be able to beat some of the best int mages every time they go vs them...

Argyros
01-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Because it's the gear they're meant to have, it's not normal that a pally can drain 400 on a bear, they need to make non-class specific gear weaker. Btw think of it, which caps was int weaker then a pally before bsm? Not many.
Of course a skilled pally should be able to kill a decent int mage but random pallies who started this cap shouldn't be able to beat some of the best int mages every time they go vs them...

Yes I agree with the underlined. Make it balanced. Let skilled into mages destroy new pallies, and skilled pallies destroy new int mages. I disagree with nerfing pallies to the point of, them, not being able to have a chance to fight int mages.

angeldawn
01-18-2014, 04:38 PM
Yes I agree with the underlined. Make it balanced. Let skilled into mages destroy new pallies, and skilled pallies destroy new int mages. I disagree with nerfing pallies to the point of, them, not being able to have a chance to fight int mages.

No one said nerf them to the point a skilled pally can't win.

The part that needs to be nerfed is the damage. You know that savage is tanking gear, right? So what are tanks supposed to so? Absorb and take damage so Mages and birds can do their jobs? Correct? (Heal, buff, debuff and give damage) A tank weapon should not have more damage than an Mage weapon. That's not what tanks are supposed to do. It goes against what a tank is. Make sense??

TEOKILLO
01-18-2014, 04:42 PM
Tanks have dem big guns on top doe

Elitephonix
01-18-2014, 04:46 PM
I remember when sheugokin was like level 58 and everyone farmed him in pvp. Glad he made progress

angeldawn
01-18-2014, 04:48 PM
I remember when sheugokin was like level 58 and everyone farmed him in pvp. Glad he made progress

Thank you for getting back on topic :)

Argyros
01-18-2014, 08:02 PM

No one said nerf them to the point a skilled pally can't win.

The part that needs to be nerfed is the damage. You know that savage is tanking gear, right? Yes. So what are tanks supposed to so? Absorb and take damage so Mages and birds can do their jobs? Yes. Correct? Yes. (Heal, buff, debuff and give damage) A tank weapon should not have more damage than an Mage weapon. That's not what tanks are supposed to do. It goes against what a tank is. Make sense?? Indeed.

Maybe I'm am misunderstanding his previous post's point, or I'm being to polite. I'm definitely not oblivious angel, and I understand well enough what a tank's role is. I also understand what a support class is, being a capped rhino... Anyhow. Sure nerf the damage, but please do not make, "class specific gear better on its specific class than other gear." I.E.- Don't reverse the system letting INT mages become over powered. Make sense??

bonekryzie
01-18-2014, 08:11 PM
How about
APEMGOR
BONEKRYZIE
SVCKX
BEJAD
SVCKR
ASFSHDT
SVCKERS
COMFLICADO
WE ALL BEST FROM GUILD THE NOOB AND STILL EXSIST WITHOUT VALIANT OR VALIANT GLORY WE STILL NOOB N WE ALL BEST TO FAST KILL ALL THAT EASY ,,,WE THINKMWE ARE PRO

Doodlebeast
01-18-2014, 09:13 PM
^ the post above never made sense to me.

angeldawn
01-18-2014, 09:23 PM
How about
APEMGOR
BONEKRYZIE
SVCKX
BEJAD
SVCKR
ASFSHDT
SVCKERS
COMFLICADO
WE ALL BEST FROM GUILD THE NOOB AND STILL EXSIST WITHOUT VALIANT OR VALIANT GLORY WE STILL NOOB N WE ALL BEST TO FAST KILL ALL THAT EASY ,,,WE THINKMWE ARE PRO

Not sure why this in caps and not sure what is actually being said.

However, I don't know any of these players nor have I played them to know who well they pvp or if they have rings.

Play some of the ppl listed in the original post see how well you do :) Best of luck !!

Cheenivie
01-18-2014, 09:58 PM
Maybe I'm am misunderstanding his previous post's point, or I'm being to polite. I'm definitely not oblivious angel, and I understand well enough what a tank's role is. I also understand what a support class is, being a capped rhino... Anyhow. Sure nerf the damage, but please do not make, "class specific gear better on its specific class than other gear." I.E.- Don't reverse the system letting INT mages become over powered. Make sense??

Of course not let them become overpowered but strenght sets are op and this is coming from an str bear. It nearly takes as much skill as a dex bear(none). Str sets have too much damage and dodge and int doesn't deal enough damage to counter it.

yuxilor
01-19-2014, 07:46 PM
I see some rushers in that list, i do ok with my lvl 75 rhino but i notice that killing a guy with crafted 3pc ring takes like 3-4x as long as it would have if he had no ring

Sheugokin
01-19-2014, 07:50 PM
I see some rushers in that list, i do ok with my lvl 75 rhino but i notice that killing a guy with crafted 3pc ring takes like 3-4x as long as it would have if he had no ring

Duh

Sheugokin
01-19-2014, 07:54 PM

OHEMGEE

U GUYS REMEMBER ME!!!!! Still tryna rebuild my mage to an OP KDR. Family war is helping though. I dun remeber you guys though. Awww that makes me feel better lol.

vvokzzzzz
01-24-2014, 06:39 AM
Why do you keep saying that endgame is about skill and people need to get better? Regardless of your skill, even if you were the best PvPer of all times, your skill won't prevent a bird from dodging your drain, it won't help you dodge a bird's blind etc... Endgame is luck>skill right now, all you have to know are the basics like range and so on. And since it's more luck, more dodge, hit and hp from the elite rings help you. You are more likely to get lucky and win, but rings are maybe 1-2% of your stats. Mathematically speaking, you are more likely to win, but I don't see the logic behing 2pcs pallies blaming their loss on a 3pcs of a dex bird, since your gear choice (savage/fiery) affects the fight waaaay more than a ring.

Vvild
01-24-2014, 07:37 AM
there is still skill required in endgame, although pvp might be extremely watered down compared to the old cap days

anyways, for the most part i approve of the list!

keep it up angy

skrapicoco
01-24-2014, 12:02 PM
All u need is 80 ping and below