PDA

View Full Version : My pvp experience

MR.GEE
01-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Fist of all ,I do enjoy playing ctf ,I do feel its the best out of all the sts games , however I am a complete noob in ctf , if it was not for tayta I would be completly lost , thank you for taking the time to show me the basics of ctf . Now as I get to playing the game I hear a lot of people talk crap, like I suck or my kdr is some garbage ,one time I had a person tell me to stop farming and get flag, in a pm first of all I suck so most likely I'm the one being farmed, its kinda hard to learn how to be good ,when spawn attacking goes on and you have little 16 yr old kids like wrathbringer and mrdark ,All they wanna do is attack and care about a kdr or you have ttens that that does the same thing ,What I really don't understand is Dark legends is a dying game and we already know there will not be a lvl update anytime soon ,why would people push new players in ctf away . People complane that's its the same people playing ctf ,well its only cuz ,you so called pros push new players away ,Instead of teaching people you guys choose to insult, gang , ks, .not everyone can be a pro ,not everyone can run and carry a flag , but if you people would give new players a chance and teach them ,ctf on dl would be full of life . I've made attempts to ask the so called pros for some assistence only to get ignored . So I guess ill contiune to be the lvl 36 noob ,I really don't mind that but soon dl will lose another loyal player of its game ,and this is not on the devs, if I do leave it will be because of dl players. Oh and for the record I came to dl from sl, I came cuz of calxxx a friend from sl, I joined mh ,but left cuz I wanted to farm and mh is a pvp guild . This was before the newer members where even in mh . My noob ctf players name is bodies ,and im just learning the game ,so just keep in mind when you guys pm me saying I suck ,in reply to that ,I know I do and .....

Contravention
01-11-2014, 06:17 PM
Bro everyone sucked at one time or another haha. So don't listen to what other tell you alright Hana we all were there at one time or another.

MightyMicah
01-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Hey Mr. Ghee, hit me up in game and I'll show you everything I know! I barely got any help myself. Honestly Contravention (the guy who posted above me) was the only one who even offered help. Everyone else either ignored me, or called me a noob. I'm glad to say, though, that I'm a quick learner. I may not be the best pvper now, but I can compete with the best of them. I'd be glad to show you how I pvp!

Also, don't listen to anyone in this game, aside from maybe a select few. They all talk trash. I've learned to ignore any and everyone because at the end of the day, I usually do better than the trash talkers. All the real pvpers don't hardly ever say a word. Imitate them. When someone curses at you, calls you a noob, tells you to stop farming, or whatever, just ignore them and do better than them. They can shove their own insults up their butt for all I care. Basically what I'm trying to say is, grow some thick skin, and just pvp.

Like I said, hit me up in game! I'd be glad to show you everything I've learned. :)
Good luck man!

Speedytank
01-11-2014, 07:16 PM
im ok in pvp i have some caracters that you might want to friend me then i can show you some builds they are:
speedytank
twinkingbear
embaler
cascader.

kharmel
01-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Just ignore trashtalkers. Usually,those who barks, are harmless. Keep quite and just do your thing.
> I have taught a few players before, just pm me.i can teach basics. But me myself are confused at the moment but hope i can help. ;(

Contravention
01-11-2014, 11:37 PM
I'm willing to teach :) just add me Kinghellish I'm always Willi g to teach no ones a noob

Contravention
01-11-2014, 11:39 PM
Hey Mr. Ghee, hit me up in game and I'll show you everything I know! I barely got any help myself. Honestly Contravention (the guy who posted above me) was the only one who even offered help. Everyone else either ignored me, or called me a noob. I'm glad to say, though, that I'm a quick learner. I may not be the best pvper now, but I can compete with the best of them. I'd be glad to show you how I pvp!

Also, don't listen to anyone in this game, aside from maybe a select few. They all talk trash. I've learned to ignore any and everyone because at the end of the day, I usually do better than the trash talkers. All the real pvpers don't hardly ever say a word. Imitate them. When someone curses at you, calls you a noob, tells you to stop farming, or whatever, just ignore them and do better than them. They can shove their own insults up their butt for all I care. Basically what I'm trying to say is, grow some thick skin, and just pvp.

Like I said, hit me up in game! I'd be glad to show you everything I've learned. :)
Good luck man!

All grown up teaching g people :') lol I never ignore someone who needs help and your welcome ^_^

hellprince
01-13-2014, 01:08 PM
same thing happened to me all you have to do mate is what all the other good folks above me have stated just ignore em and do your thing don't expect help from anyone you'll get stronger in time mate all you need to have is patience and ignore the loud mouths, not everyone in dark legends is a bad person you'll find good ones that are friendly and willing to help trust me there's a dawn for every midnight things will brighten up just have patience. ^_^