PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst

FluffNStuff
11-23-2010, 02:27 PM
So, did some really weird testing, and ignoring procs, for Level 50 Berzerker Warrior Weapons:
Best = Limbchopper of Destiny
Worst = Brutish Battle Sword of Destiny.

Need to find out if the Limb Chopper has a proc, could make it even better, since the procs are the only thing limiting it.

BeardedBear
11-23-2010, 02:44 PM
It does.

Lowers armor by 1, on every swing.

FluffNStuff
11-23-2010, 02:49 PM
It does.

Lowers armor by 1, on every swing.

Hmmm, pretty cruddy proc.

Royce
11-23-2010, 03:14 PM
What sort of "weird testing"? And why not the hammer or plasma axe, etc for a berserker? Also how does the limbchopper damage compare to the harpoon. Because if it's close, I'd take the real break armor proc of a harpoon over that -1 armor garbage.

dirtball
11-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Nice to see you back Royce, we missed you.
I have been using a limbchopper of destiny for a while but I don't notice any huge difference between other axes, just slightly higher damage done due to it's stats.

BeardedBear
11-23-2010, 03:30 PM
If you are trying to output as much dmg (not dps) as possible, harpoon is the way to go, even without the proc, for a one hand. G-Hammer would be best for 2h, as it is faster than 2h swords, and has a stun proc.

FluffNStuff
11-23-2010, 03:54 PM
What sort of "weird testing"? And why not the hammer or plasma axe, etc for a berserker? Also how does the limbchopper damage compare to the harpoon. Because if it's close, I'd take the real break armor proc of a harpoon over that -1 armor garbage.

"Really" weird testing, and it might indicate a glitch, but lets just say to a bezerker, hammer and plasma axe are 'not worth' it. Funny thing, the ~worst~ is the Zuraz Shock Lance. As for procs, wonder if we need to test the procs over with the new combat rebalance. Also, to see on ~average~ how many hits it takes to 'break armor'. Was using the harpoon, and not every hit caused 'stars at base of mob', actually took quite a bit, unlike the spear which is quick to break armor. I really need to get my leach to 40 to test these procs.

FluffNStuff
11-23-2010, 03:56 PM
If you are trying to output as much dmg (not dps) as possible, harpoon is the way to go, even without the proc, for a one hand. G-Hammer would be best for 2h, as it is faster than 2h swords, and has a stun proc.

Limb Chopper is slightly better then the the harpoon as it is 'higher on the low side'. Hammer is by far the best 2H, but it's bonus gets muted.