PDA

View Full Version : Pve Build :)

Jig
01-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Edit: I need some answers, I don't know between Fireball and Curse which is better to use in 36 pvp now, I was thinking shield, heal, lightning fireball, but was thinking should I now switch from FireBall to Curse? Or keep fireball? This is for PVP only purposes.

So what do you think?

Keshav Agarwal
01-14-2014, 10:40 PM
i use
Time Shift
Fireball
Heal
and sumthing with a figure like tornado i donot know its name
all are fully upgraded

jb57542
01-14-2014, 10:54 PM
I made a guide once upon a time that is still relevant for PvE build.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?98946-Level-by-Level-Skill-Guide&highlight=Gaieje

Jig
01-15-2014, 03:34 AM
i use
Time Shift
Fireball
Heal
and sumthing with a figure like tornado i donot know its name
all are fully upgraded

Its ok i took my time and made my own build, thanks though!

Saribeau
01-15-2014, 07:49 AM
i use
Fireball
Gale
Clock
Shield

Jig
01-15-2014, 07:58 AM
I need a pvp build now, I have no clue on whats changed and whats op or not, can't exactly test and stuff as ill probably be a let o only do 1 respect every month due to crappy offers.

syrusz
01-15-2014, 08:02 AM
I use ice bolt/ clock /shield /heal theses are really good damage/crowd control and support moves for pve.

Jig
01-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Yeah thanks, anyone know what I should choose either curse or fireball? I was thinking Fire-Ball, Heal, Shield, Lightning, but instead of Fore-ball, I might switch to curse, but idk which is better since I never tried curse. Any idea?

Alhuntrazeck
01-15-2014, 10:38 AM
Yeah thanks, anyone know what I should choose either curse or fireball? I was thinking Fire-Ball, Heal, Shield, Lightning, but instead of Fore-ball, I might switch to curse, but idk which is better since I never tried curse. Any idea?

Curse is essential Imo in ggames when you're not with other curse mages. It is particularly effective vs rogues - they cant crit you without the risk of that 3k crit rebounding on a smaller %...

Jig
01-15-2014, 07:57 PM
Curse is essential Imo in ggames when you're not with other curse mages. It is particularly effective vs rogues - they cant crit you without the risk of that 3k crit rebounding on a smaller %...

Oh I see, just thinking, if the more dmg an enemy hits, the more dmg they get hit by curse? or am I wrong just curious :3

I'll have to try curse then, I'll basically just switch with fireball with it being maxed.

Thanks Alh! <3

Alhuntrazeck
01-15-2014, 09:04 PM
Basically curse doesn't depend on your damage, its the opponent's damage which counts. Main reason why its so effective in 5v5s is it keeps the team effectively hitting themselves ;)

Jig
01-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Basically curse doesn't depend on your damage, its the opponent's damage which counts. Main reason why its so effective in 5v5s is it keeps the team effectively hitting themselves ;)

Rigghht that makes a lot of sense now, I'm getting absolutely annihilated in pvp, Tdm, ctf, nothing is working for me, especially being a non mythic

steven_soj
01-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Oh I see, just thinking, if the more dmg an enemy hits, the more dmg they get hit by curse? or am I wrong just curious :3

I'll have to try curse then, I'll basically just switch with fireball with it being maxed.

Thanks Alh! <3

Fireball is the important skill for mage is blow up to enemies near it and stuned them for a view sec change ur lightning to curse not fireball to curse fireball, curse, shield and heal most important on some mage PvP

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Jig
01-19-2014, 12:31 AM
Fireball is the important skill for mage is blow up to enemies near it and stuned them for a view sec change ur lightning to curse not fireball to curse fireball, curse, shield and heal most important on some mage PvP

Yes I thought of that, I think that could work better than just curse and lightning, fire-ball like you said, has many advantages lightning doesn't, Stun, knockdown, bleed out, and a fast cool-down, to me a must have for a Mage, so Curse with that should be great for PvP, even for PvE!! I'll look into this later. ;-)

steven_soj
01-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Yes I thought of that, I think that could work better than just curse and lightning, fire-ball like you said, has many advantages lightning doesn't, Stun, knockdown, bleed out, and a fast cool-down, to me a must have for a Mage, so Curse with that should be great for PvP, even for PvE!! I'll look into this later. ;-)

I hope is working so much cause fireball burn the enemies over time with ur curse hurt them :) Good Luck to u and every mage

drgrimmy
01-19-2014, 01:29 PM
Here is a good curse build without fireball I liked a little while ago, haven't done too much end game PvP this season though...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120299-Confessions-of-a-former-stun-lock-mage!

Here is a companion thread by alhunt...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?126452-How-to-Kill-a-Rogue-a-Guide!

steven_soj
01-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Here is a good curse build without fireball I liked a little while ago, haven't done too much end game PvP this season though...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120299-Confessions-of-a-former-stun-lock-mage!

Here is a companion thread by alhunt...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?126452-How-to-Kill-a-Rogue-a-Guide!

It seems workfull but ice not really help at PvP only slowing the enemies but when rogue use piercer she just keep got heal by pier without pack