PDA

View Full Version : Will Content pick up now? (Directed towards Devs)

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 03:54 PM
I was thinking, Space Time Studio's main goal is to get Pocket Legends onto as many platforms as possible. This requires a lot of time and technical junk. Now that the platform project is slowly coming to a end, does this mean content will start picking up now that more time will be allocated to the game?

P.S: Devs, After your Platform project is over, what will your next major project be for Pocket Legends?

Arterra
11-23-2010, 04:02 PM
asking for roadmap = usually fail

prove me wrong lol

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 04:05 PM
asking for roadmap = usually fail

prove me wrong lol

I hope they tell :o. Roadmap is what they plan on doing. Which they have to be careful with because if they promise something that they can no longer do will be bad. I am simply asking what their new goals will be after the platform project.

Arterra
11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
i could have sworn GUILDS where supposed to come with 1.5.
all i have heard on friend folders/options is "good idea"

MoarPewPew
11-23-2010, 04:21 PM
They are working on a new game I heard as well.

Royce
11-23-2010, 04:34 PM
"Pick up"? Are you serious? These guys develop this game more actively than any other devs in existence. Also, the Android port was kind of a minor thing, and didn't really affect content development at all, and the PC client is yet to come so I don't know what the whole "platform project" you are talking about is...

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 04:54 PM
"Pick up"? Are you serious? These guys develop this game more actively than any other devs in existence. Also, the Android port was kind of a minor thing, and didn't really affect content development at all, and the PC client is yet to come so I don't know what the whole "platform project" you are talking about is...

I'm talking about major content updates. Yeah they do a great job making them but everyone is lvl 50 now. Pick up as in enough to keep everyone from not hitting top level and getting bored. The platform project is them getting pocket legends onto other devices. They have been working on that basicly since PL has come out o.O....

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Devs themselves said the main goal is to expand number of players and platforms.

Arterra
11-23-2010, 05:10 PM
I think they were stabilizing the game and fine tuning combat mechanics before releasing to other devices though. mission accomplished i take it?

Pharcyde
11-23-2010, 05:26 PM
Okay well either ways. Projects are coming to a end. Whats next? thats what im asking. I think you guys took my wording wrong. When I said pick up I mean see more of. Not that its going slow or that sts is slacking. Because they are def not slacking.