PDA

View Full Version : New class

edielon
01-12-2014, 02:11 AM
Sts pls make new classes...

Its not fun too see the same class in all arlor..

Thus....the game has now the 3 complete arcane weapons for the 3 class..
New classes can open another opportunity to get new arcane weapon in the next expantion....

Desperoto
01-12-2014, 09:17 AM
If u suggest something, then suggest something. Do u have ideas for a new class?
All 3 characters have a lot different builds, so things like: Archer, Druid, Paladin, Knight, Shouldnt be usefull, because u can make ur char's build like one of those

Maunyabastian
01-12-2014, 09:44 AM
No please. From the beginning, there are only 3 heroes.
If they make a new one, it'll break the story line of Arcane Legends. :(

Anarchist
01-14-2014, 03:37 AM
maybe later in the story line a new hero can be added.
new things from sts are always welcomed

Striderevil
01-14-2014, 06:16 PM
Fix the existing mage class then we can see about a new class.

Oedid
01-14-2014, 06:25 PM
A new class would be a bit redundant. Every class kind of covers the playing field. A warrior in many ways is like a Paladin. A Cleric is sort of already spoken for when it comes to the sorc. having a class based on heals would make for a serious lack of DPS, again making a sort of warrior mix. A ranger...well, do we really need another archer class? Unless we make a charm/summoner type class with a lot of debuff/buff options. Sort of like a necromancer/summoner of sorts. I'd love to see a class where you have a pet, then a summoned/charmed single (tank like) pet, followed by perhaps a small horde of baddies that were conjured or just reanimated to up the DPS! (this sort of class could create some lag issues on the downside....

Hoardseeker
01-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Right!

ladymage
01-15-2014, 12:59 PM
New class will be a big drain to the limited memory and performance of the game.

Instanthumor
01-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Fix the existing mage class then we can see about a new class.

This ^

Kuragasi
01-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I would like to see a class progression system rather than a new class/character. Aka. Sorceror - Healer - Necromancer, Warrior - Barbarian - Paladin, Rogue - Thief - Ranger.

I know we sorts have this already but by having the progression system we could have new skill sets for each and more options overall.

Asphiroth
01-15-2014, 08:01 PM
We dont need a new class. We have a melee-oriented class, a range-oriented class, and a magic-oriented class. We just need new skills.

Striderevil
01-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Further specializations of classes would be neat. As levels increase they become more specialized, but for now fix mages lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Hoardseeker
01-15-2014, 11:20 PM
Or just break the story! Our three heroes meet a new hero in Dragons Enclave! And the char will be available only at lv36-41 But you need to earn 26K xp to level up once!

edielon
01-16-2014, 07:05 AM
It would not break the story line.....this new class can be part of a new expansion ...he can be a guy from a new land....or sts can make a new world map..which u can enter for a new adventure .....or maybe he comes from other dimension or the future to help our heroes to save arlor ..something like that

edielon
01-16-2014, 07:08 AM
Its kinda different....because new class can come from another land or dimension...thus it could be like PL...which they added 2 new class

plutod
01-17-2014, 05:33 PM
wow you guys just totally threw down his idea, It would be very exciting to have a new class this means a whole new adventure.

shadowgo2
01-17-2014, 05:44 PM
I agree with this. Maybe even have a single person you can talk to so you can change back to a previous class. Each class has different skills too

MRavioli
01-18-2014, 01:46 AM
It will be a new hero because the new level and other, someone says it's name is paladin, but i don't know for sure.. But I agree if STS make more class..