PDA

View Full Version : what does this mean?

quantionus
01-12-2014, 05:27 AM
A guy got banned and the reason why he was banned ,at least heard like that, is that he sent too many tickets. So what does this mean and i recieved 4 mails from sts saying 'delay in ticket response time due to the holiday season. ' So am i doing something wrong?

SayCreed
01-12-2014, 05:29 AM
A guy got banned and the reason why he was banned ,at least heard like that, is that he sent too many tickets. So what does this mean and i recieved 4 mails from sts saying 'delay in ticket response time due to the holiday season. ' So am i doing something wrong?

First you say guy then I.

Did you get banned

quantionus
01-12-2014, 05:32 AM
nope. Lemme explain it in this way:

A friend of mine got banned. Then i asked the reason to another friend who said he got banned bcuz he sent too many tickets. Also i have been receiving mails from sts sayin 'delay.... due to...'. So i asked what is sending tickets and if i am doin something wrong or not.

BroadCastle
01-12-2014, 05:34 AM
STG Custommer service is certainly flooded by a huge amount of emails last days. Especially when peole found out there is a possibility to get PL sgield gift, when you report some issue you had in game. The message about delay you are getting is generated autoresponse and means you simply have to wait, your request is in queue to be resolved. About your friend, I pretty can imagine that to be reason, If he spammed service, due to my oppinion he deserved ban.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 05:41 AM
ah so he sent millions of mails to get a PL shield and got banned. Ah k so i am not gonna send any mails till it is solved. kk ty

skrapicoco
01-12-2014, 07:18 AM
I smell Too many ticket for pl shield

Cavoc
01-12-2014, 08:49 AM
"He" should ask them for a shield for the inconvienience of getting banned.

Xyzther
01-12-2014, 09:15 AM
One of my friends sent an email simply asking for the shield and the got it lol...

Doodlebeast
01-12-2014, 09:18 AM
"He" should also ask them for another shield for the inconvenience of not giving him a shield when he sent craploads of tickets.

Impact
01-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Th? U can get pl sheild from a email?????

Rot
01-12-2014, 10:02 AM
One of my friends sent an email simply asking for the shield and the got it lol...

"We appreciate your patronage! To show our appreciation I have granted the Pocket Legend shield to your stash. Have a great day!"

Caiahar
01-12-2014, 10:20 AM
El Oh El.
I seriously luled

Covert
01-12-2014, 10:44 AM
wow leave devs alone they're trying to enjoy their christmas

Samhayne
01-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Guys, leave support alone please. Making fluff tickets to beg for a shield only slows things down for people who have real issues.

As for the banned account, we don't ban without a good reason. IMHO, they aren't telling you the full story.

If you have further questions, please send me a PM.

Thread closed.