PDA

View Full Version : PL PvP Adventures: PvP Futbol (Soccer)

DivineMoustache
01-12-2014, 11:58 AM
This message is brought to you by the American Pocket Legends Futbol Association & by <Zone> a low level twinking guild.

Have you ever wanted to feel like a professional footballer? Well, NOW YOU CAN!
This thread is built for dummies and by dummies will give you the insider how-to on how to play Pocket Legends Futbol! (Warning, Photos may be a little large)

!How to Play the Game
1. Prepare your teams (or just you and one person, as long as the sides are even.

2. Enter a PvP match that has a Portal. Teleport trouble and Alien Underground are two free maps that both have portals.

3. Go to the area with the portals.

4. Use Knockback and stun skills and try to knock them (the opponents) into the portal.

5. At the top of your lungs, or rather at the top of your keyboards, type GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! with the excitement of a pro footballer scoring his goals. Don't forget to take off your shirt if you are in a public place and you score.

6. That's all there is to it!
Thanks to these guys for playing a full match with us!

I HOPE THIS IS ENJOYABLE AS MUCH FOR YOU ALL AS IT WAS FOR ME!

Additional Notes:
- This game was demonstrated by a group of ursans, however, it has not been tested yet with foxes, rhinos, birds or mages, or any high levels.
- Also, don't forget to unequip weapons, armor may stay for regen and to make sure you don't die. (Sometimes you will)
- There are many variations, for example, you can establish a goalie to stand infront of the goal, or appoint one person to be the "Ball". The rules and regulations set were only the rules that we went by when we came up with this game.
- Too many people in the playing field may make the game too hard.

Disclaimer: PvP Futbol is not regulated by the PvP Futbol Association. Any injuries, harm, or emotional distress caused by playing PvP futbol is not the responsibility of the PvP Futbol Association or it's official Guild, <Zone>, or the responsibility of the parent company Spacetime Studios. Any public embarrassment derived from instructions to remove clothing from your torso after scoring is not the responsibility of the PvP Futbol Association or it's official Guild, <Zone>, or the responsibility of the parent company Spacetime Studios.

quantionus
01-12-2014, 12:01 PM
nice idea :)

City
01-12-2014, 12:11 PM
looks fun, looks like im going to try this out :P

Spyce
01-12-2014, 12:14 PM
I saw you guys playing earlier!
Seems fun.

DivineMoustache
01-12-2014, 12:15 PM
I saw you guys playing earlier!
Seems fun.

Yeah, it was great, lol. I kind of want to try it with bird though. that repulse shot would make for some precision scoring.

Spyce
01-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Yeah, it was great, lol. I kind of want to try it with bird though. that repulse shot would make for some precision scoring.

Try mage's fire?!

I want to come back to try, lol.

DivineMoustache
01-12-2014, 01:34 PM
Try mage's fire?!

I want to come back to try, lol.
not enough knockback tho

xbabybugszx
01-12-2014, 02:32 PM
This idea is pretty old, I used to do this & barrel Racing.

Noodleleg
01-12-2014, 07:32 PM
OMG THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN STS DOESN'T UPDATE THEIR GAMES LOLOLOLOL!

Anyways, that seems really fun when you're bored of the lack of content :P...

lightzone
01-12-2014, 07:55 PM
Awesome idea!

DivineMoustache
01-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Awesome idea!

Thanks! Hope you find someone to play with! :p

XghostzX
01-12-2014, 11:26 PM
HAHAHA yes yes yes this is what we need. Now I can bring my love for soccer into PL!

DivineMoustache
06-14-2014, 09:59 AM
bump in time for world cup <3

Depury
06-16-2014, 04:02 PM
I think every participant should make a bear with no buff 6 beckon 6 stomp and 6 sms just for this. Let's go, I'm in. Lvl 22 soccer matches in teleport trouble. SIGN ME UP!

P.S. You should host a tournament!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DivineMoustache
06-16-2014, 04:03 PM
I think every participant should make a bear with no buff 6 beckon 6 stomp and 6 sms just for this. Let's go, I'm in. Lvl 22 soccer matches in teleport trouble. SIGN ME UP!

P.S. You should host a tournament!

tis quite a good idea. if u want u can actually host it lol, I'm much too disorganized and lazy to do it!

Depury
06-16-2014, 04:06 PM
I'm on weekends and on forums 3-5 almost every day. Hit me up and we can plan it.

Anyone wanting to plan, message me and I'll set it up.

Plans:
30k entrance fee.
Teams of 3.
First side to score all 3 players gets a goal.
First to 10 goals wins.
I'll make a legit bracket!
I'll put a link to a thread below.
Winner gets 50% of all entrance fees. This could happen multiple times.

Like it?

DivineMoustache
06-16-2014, 04:07 PM
I'm on weekends and on forums 3-5 almost every day. Hit me up and we can plan it.

cool, just send me an add on "pardner", i probably won't be able to find ur friend request on hungrybastard.

Depury
06-16-2014, 04:09 PM
cool, just send me an add on "pardner", i probably won't be able to find ur friend request on hungrybastard.

Ohaider. I'm Willeatsnoobs lol I witnessed you rek Rekts

DivineMoustache
06-16-2014, 04:15 PM
o wowzerz i didn't rly rekt him but i did perty good fer a 16 fox

DivineMoustache
09-20-2014, 07:42 PM
i haven't played this in a while