View Full Version : I have a question

Solvok
11-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Okay so im in a town and im trading with some kid and he sells me an item. i buy the item, but very much regret it, so i ask politely if i can get a refund. he says no, i beg a little more, then i say "okay then ill report you" i very much regret saying this, and i shouldnt have said it. the next thing i see is that he reported me, which i knew was going to happen. I'm now worried that ive put my account at risk; would this issue get me banned?

jonboy
11-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Probably not, maybe a stern email, anyway devs don't deal with this stuff on forums, email support if you ate concerned.

Royce
11-23-2010, 05:53 PM
What's with all the people standing right next to the consignment shop and selling items for 5 times what they list for? Anyway, I think you'll be fine. You can't get banned for giving someone a bad deal, but I would also doubt you can get banned for telling someone you will report them. Still, it does make you wonder how much support time will be wasted on useless reports now that there is an in game button. As Jonboy said though, these sorts of questions are better directed straight to support.

Solvok
11-23-2010, 06:00 PM
Banned, i know its my fault, but i really wanted my money back; i was sorta desperate and i lost my cool.