PDA

View Full Version : An "Everything is okay" message?

CanonicalKoi
11-23-2010, 05:47 PM
I got the ever-popular "You have been reported for inappropriate conduct" message today (my first!). After I got my heart-rate back under control, pounded my brain for anything, *anything* icky I might have done and quietly wept on the house-rabbit a little, I sent a message to support. It'd probably cause too much work, but it'd be nice if there was a generic, "Bless you my child. You are innocent." message instead of making people wait to see if the Ban-hammer of Doom is going to fall.

(And no, I was an innocent party and I have a feeling it was a finger slip oopsie on someone's part.)

asommers
11-23-2010, 07:23 PM
We still working on the reporting system. "Everything is okay."

-ALS

jonboy
11-23-2010, 07:40 PM
lol today I was trying to say goodbye to this low level player after talking and helping home out, so decided to change townes in a flash of spell animations and in the process of quickly mashing buttons, I reported him, I had to log out quick it was that embarassing.

noobmigo
11-23-2010, 07:45 PM
lol. I've never tried to change townes in a flash of spells. I should try. I feel sorry for that low lvl player and you. Must have given him a heart attack

EricB
11-24-2010, 08:13 AM
Some peoples are abusing it too,
i've been to Forest Haven to get some pots, just running, not saying anything.
I was reported 3 times, in 2 minutes. The first one at the second I spawned.

Or maybe it's a bug?

Reincar
11-26-2010, 06:58 PM
I think the report thing is a glitch or something cuz i had the "you have been reported" message recently and when i asked who reported me like 5 other people said they were reported at the same time in the map i was on. If it was just me then i would say it was another player but its odd to have 6 people get the same message at the same time in the same are.

Pharcyde
11-27-2010, 05:10 PM
I was afk for like 20 minutes. When I came back, no one had said a word in the towne but i had been reported 4 times? I have a really bad feeling that its just a bunch of ten year olds running around reporting people...