PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Domimation
01-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I am 76 Mage I have used savage in pvp and was fun but never really got kills agains bird and bear I have fiery and I seem to be even worse against bears and birds should I buy swift or what can people recommend and yes I do have a pvp build :)

DOMIMATION lv 76 pally master of federation friends with many Http://joinfederation.weebly.com

Reunegade
01-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Well,

swift IMO is the worst of the three options for mage, just stick with the two sets you have. If you want fast killing, use fiery (although it is more challenging), if you want to be overpowered and tanky, use savage.

IGN Storm
01-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Fiery gets many kills in FFA/CTF but is terrible for 1v1. You should be winning vs birds and bears using Savage, don't take it personally but I think you just don't know how to play Pally. And as the magnificent being above said, swift sucks.

MynameisTAY
01-12-2014, 11:35 PM
Fiery

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Domimation
01-13-2014, 07:29 AM
Fiery gets many kills in FFA/CTF but is terrible for 1v1. You should be winning vs birds and bears using Savage, don't take it personally but I think you just don't know how to play Pally. And as the magnificent being above said, swift sucks.

Iv been trying to learn pally but I can't seem to get it right plus I'm versing dex bears with swift and 2-3pce ring just a pain to see what works and what dosnt :/

DOMIMATION lv 76 pally master of federation friends with many Http://joinfederation.weebly.com

Snowzs
01-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Fiery is the choice against bears and birds. Dex mages are squishy. They are not good at all. So If I was you I would go with Fiery.

Snowzs Level 75 (Bird)

Eearay
01-13-2014, 09:00 AM
I would stay with savage. I remember playing against you in ctf and you seemed pretty good to me. Maybe change your stats?

Domimation
01-13-2014, 09:59 AM
Iv been told a build idk if it's good but I tryed it and I just can't get kills in pvp or ctf no matter how much I train my stats are flying out the window lol want to fix this problem

Gragorak
01-13-2014, 10:02 AM
The reason why you're not doing well with savage is that you use mana shield as a buff. Don't do that.

Waug
01-14-2014, 06:27 AM
sorry but its funny, now follow my tricks (not sarcastic as I do for this kinda threads)

when u fighting a bird, buff (don ms) then just wait don't attact just heal at right time (when rooted) (not compulsory but u can use fire at very first so that birds misses few hits) now when da bird trying to escape ice then spam anything doesn't matter.

quantionus
01-14-2014, 02:58 PM
i would say go for swift ,at least try it. You wont probably lose anything. Also swift really nukes because of the hit and it worths to try. It seem incredibly fun. There are some swift mages that i c such as Bless(his bird). You can ask help from him but i suggest you trying new things :). However , if u wanna get kills in 1v1 use savage and if u like ffa more then use fiery because it really helps your team in a ffa match. Hope i helped a bit , gl :)

Domimation
01-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Well Iv been practicing laity I find birds with no ring easy I take the root heal to escape ice him so he can't move and demolish his Heath takes a few seconds. Mages with savage and no ring same as me are Farley even 90% of the time me and him/her are still fighting and game ends. Bears with swift are a pain as they can take so much damage and they give out so much damage I'll keep testing thanks guys :)