PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading mythic helm

Jcyee
01-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Quick question. I have the quest to upgrade and I know that he "missing pieces" are really rare. But just how rare are they? I've only done a few runs in kraken because it haven't had time but I haven't gotten any pieces.

I've read that it can take as little as 2-3 hours of grinding.

All feedback appreciated. Thanks.

Doomreaper
01-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Quick question. I have the quest to upgrade and I know that he "missing pieces" are really rare. But just how rare are they? I've only done a few runs in kraken because it haven't had time but I haven't gotten any pieces.

I've read that it can take as little as 2-3 of grinding.

All feedback appreciated. Thanks.

be prepared for the most annoying quest ever. these pieces are either very hard or very easy to find for some people. might take a while :/

Chaim Nail
01-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Took me about 2 hours solid searching for those pieces.

Energizeric
01-12-2014, 11:34 PM
Some of these people who say this quest is hard don't know what a hard quest is. How about the ichor quest in PL that took most players hundreds of hours? This quest at most will take a few hours, and possibly as few as a couple hours. It's really easy.

moot
01-12-2014, 11:40 PM
I play on average 6 hours a day farming the essence.
First day got 1, second day got 1, third day got 2, fourth day got all.

My friend took 2 weeks to complete the quest and I know she play like crazy and have a really bad luck.
So like doomreaper said these pieces are either very hard or very easy to find.

Jcyee
01-13-2014, 12:15 AM
Well, until I get a good amount of time to play, the quest will probably take me a while to complete. Hopefully I can finish it before this new expansion arrives.

Thanks for the feedback.