PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see this as an issue?

TwinkTastical
11-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Im using lvl 19 for example.

Ive fought 2 elves using every possible bear build for lvl 19.

Elf heals 150, bear full combo does 200.

Bear full combo cooldown time is 12 seconds.

Elf heal cooldown is 6 seconds.

They heal almost 2x the damage we deal per combo... and do more damage than bears or birds.

Tell me how this is balanced, I think you guys need to look at lower lvl balance and not just 50.

Thx :)

giayuan
11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
-_____-
and this is coming from YOUR mouth?
lvl 19... mages are the easiest to kill my friend...
the heal cooldown at 6 seconds is when its maxed out right? lvl 19 wouldnt have it maxed out..?
and the bear combo is the three slashes and the stomp right?
and dont forget that while this is all happening, you either have a staff or bow/xbow or sword hacking away yes?

Royce
11-23-2010, 07:08 PM
I think it may be an issue, but your examination doesn't take everything into account. Mages have always had healing abilities and better skill damage than bears. Bears beat them by keeping them stunned and smashing through the flimsy mage armor. Honestly I'd have to test it out to have a serious opinion, and I will make a 19 once they add a bracer to match the new wands...

giayuan
11-23-2010, 07:11 PM
bum bum....
ROYCE IS ALIVE!!!!

Kossi
11-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Lv 19 mages are very easy if you know how to kill them. I think its just a few that bothers you.
The rest are horrible

TwinkTastical
11-23-2010, 10:39 PM
Nope, its pallys ;)

TheLaw
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Well, get a Bird or Stun them up! My twink bird kills almost everything in its way now that it has the JT Platinum Talon.

smoae
11-24-2010, 12:07 AM
I usually don't have much trouble against pure or dex mages. Pally's are hard though cause they got extra health and armor.

Protank
11-24-2010, 11:18 AM
Ya mage is way overpowered now. If u know how to build one right, u are a god now. I made one other day to see what i could do with the new mage and i was shocked. Nobody could stop me. Not even peeps 4 levels higher then me. I destroyed every class/ build i came acrossed & got on leaderboards in a few hours of play. I could never do that with my bear or any race prebear nurf. So yes twink. I see a prob with this. It should not be this ez for a mage.
I dont think they need to nurf the mage now just give back a lil to the other two races.

Check it out
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/9aeef71a.jpg