PDA

View Full Version : Trolled

thememeguy
01-13-2014, 06:57 AM
My friend was just farming at Rooks Nest Elite for Malison Egg when he saw a Warrior wearing a Mythic Ring.
My friend said that the warrior looks so Noob, thats why he tries to make an offer for the ring.

FRIEND: Hey, I wanna Buy your Ring

TROLL: How much u buy?

FRIEND: Whats Your Price?.

TROLL: 1m!!!!

FRIEND: Ok, Wait.

(Then my friend pmed me about this. Unfortunately, he dont have 1m and I cant lend him some coz im Poor lol. So he sold his Items for a ridiculously low price. He even sold his Architect Blade of Assault for 100k)

FRIEND: Hey, I now have the money

TROLL: Ok, PT me.

(And the Troll Disappear and never been seen again.)

Hope You Learned Some Lessons.

Anarchist
01-13-2014, 07:04 AM
Greedy friend there.
That suits him. :-p

Rare
01-13-2014, 07:33 AM
Yeah I learned something, don't be a **** to someone or they might be a **** back. You and your friend should remember... karma is a

thememeguy
01-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Yeah I learned something, don't be a **** to someone or they might be a **** back. You and your friend should remember... karma is a

I was thinking something like 'never trust a noob with a awesome ring.'

But that will do

Jk. Lol

matanofx
01-13-2014, 07:51 AM
I dont think trolling a troll makes you a troll, and by you i mean the guy you named "troll"

The only troll was your friend, the other guy was just being awesome

Rare
01-13-2014, 11:39 AM
I was thinking something like 'never trust a noob with a awesome ring.'

But that will do

Jk. Lol

ikr... its cool to take advantage of people if you think they're noobs!!

KingMartin
01-13-2014, 12:07 PM
I don't know what Ruby now costs but basically your friend was trying to steal couple of millions from the guy. I wish there were more "noobs" like this one :)

Energizeric
01-13-2014, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFXCXQpJXI

Hoardseeker
01-15-2014, 03:44 AM
And here is my story....

Seller(shouting at town):S>Lunar 345K PM me
Me: I buy

(At that time I got only 287K I doubted it could be a scam too and I acted clever I asked my GM to buy my 2 rage gems as a help for me to buy lunar and got 50k and still I needed 7k so I asked him 7k he gave me 20k[best GM :D])

(I party invite seller)

Seller(joined)
Me:I got the money
Seller:trade me
(Got that lunar in trade)

And even if he moves out of game I could give back my money to my GM and get my rage gems back :) .

stackz
01-15-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't know what Ruby now costs but basically your friend was trying to steal couple of millions from the guy. I wish there were more "noobs" like this one :)

what? I think you misunderstand the situation...the troll gave the friend the price...not the friend saying he'd buy it for 1mil...

troll caused the friend to dump his good gear stupid cheap and then bailed on the friend effectively...trolling him....

Rare
01-15-2014, 02:02 PM
what? I think you misunderstand the situation...the troll gave the friend the price...not the friend saying he'd buy it for 1mil...

troll caused the friend to dump his good gear stupid cheap and then bailed on the friend effectively...trolling him....

My friend said that the warrior looks so Noob, thats why he tries to make an offer for the ring.

stackz
01-15-2014, 02:59 PM
uh huh, then it seems the OP is trying to troll because he contradicts himself if this really is the convo between the war and the friend...

FRIEND: Hey, I wanna Buy your Ring
TROLL: How much u buy?
FRIEND: Whats Your Price?.
TROLL: 1m!!!!

Hinataa
01-15-2014, 03:04 PM
He could have troll u also, by not giving u back gold lol perfect scam no? Hahahaha this made me lol

BasketballChampion
01-15-2014, 07:31 PM
Bummer man.