PDA

View Full Version : How about!

karrdath
01-13-2014, 09:42 AM
I really think sts should make a free realm aspect to arcane legends! I'm not sure how advance a mobile game can get and what kind of servers they would need. But if it is possible I would love to see this happen. A place we're we can explore and harvest things and hunt things also maybe we're we pve and pvp all in the same place. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-13-2014, 09:49 AM
You mean open maps?

Hoardseeker
01-13-2014, 09:56 AM
You mean open maps?
He he he is talking about free roam!

karrdath
01-13-2014, 10:01 AM
Yes! Instead running the same set map over and over I mean I love how arcane legends is set up right now that why I play it alot! But free realm would bring a whole new excitement to al. A place we're there a ponds and caves to explore and herds of animals we could hunt and maybe harvest them and craft and plants we can harvest and make potions with. This would almost completely get rid of the bordem lots of players are experiencing. There's alot you can add on to a free realm map. But like said I don't know if this is possible for this kind of game. But would love to see this

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
01-13-2014, 10:04 AM
I don't think that is possible, at least it will take a hell of a time cause dev will to have to redo everything from begining..and since we knew AL like this, let us move on this way :-P

Desperoto
01-13-2014, 11:27 AM
He means a mix with Minecraft- WoW :p

Infectivity
01-13-2014, 12:31 PM
-1 It would be catasthropic (Sry for bad english :D)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk