PDA

View Full Version : Pro PvP/ Ctf Mages_ Part I

Irix
01-13-2014, 11:19 AM
This is my second montage of screenshots for mages. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
http://youtu.be/lTaE-UNel0U

Ssneakykills
01-13-2014, 02:34 PM
Nice, can't wait for your video pvp montages

quantionus
01-13-2014, 02:57 PM
i was gonna say ' Here another Family lover' when i saw first 3 photos :D. Anyways nice choice for all (except one).
Cant wait for the bears :)

Gaunab
01-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Pallies <Family>

Intmages <Rated M>

quantionus
01-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Pallies <Family>

Intmages <Rated M>

int mages are cool. I would go for int if i had an endgame mage however there are pallies in rated m too so its just about the style that u like to play

BroadCastle
01-13-2014, 04:15 PM
Irix;

I hope you will accept one suggestion. Almost the whole video is good, but the ending... how you simply cut the music off, that might have been done better. Gradually silencing maybe or adapt the video length to match with the song.

Anyway, good luck to next videos.

Cheenivie
01-13-2014, 04:30 PM
This seems like a "have a good kdr be in my video" type of thing because you forgot some of the best mages in the game.

XghostzX
01-13-2014, 04:52 PM
I was never really a good mage anyway :)

Extreme
01-13-2014, 05:10 PM
Wheres will?

XghostzX
01-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Wheres will?

I don't use an STR set and not in Family, so I is not pro :-(

Reunegade
01-13-2014, 05:13 PM
This is my second montage of screenshots for mages. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
http://youtu.be/lTaE-UNel0U
Well, considering you only look at KDRs, I don't think it's good acknowledging some people that aren't that good and not acknowledging other very good mages.

Stevenmc
01-13-2014, 07:28 PM
I was never really a good mage anyway :)

Me either

Trenton
01-13-2014, 08:13 PM
I hate to bash but some of these are purely based off of KD, and some actually in reality half way suck. Arrived used to be at 61 and told people in public chat they farmed those kills in low level, they had like 15k kills and a few thousand deaths at 61, sooo... Please show me that all of these guys are pros.

Irix
01-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys I'll correct myself next time by not just looking at kdr :)

Irix
01-13-2014, 09:27 PM
Irix;

I hope you will accept one suggestion. Almost the whole video is good, but the ending... how you simply cut the music off, that might have been done better. Gradually silencing maybe or adapt the video length to match with the song.

Anyway, good luck to next videos.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Irix
01-13-2014, 09:30 PM
i was gonna say ' Here another Family lover' when i saw first 3 photos :D. Anyways nice choice for all (except one).
Cant wait for the bears :)

I'm not exactly a family lover lol. Simply just because they are good.

Irix
01-13-2014, 09:31 PM
This seems like a "have a good kdr be in my video" type of thing because you forgot some of the best mages in the game.

Can you suggest me some of the best Mages name? Appreciate it.

Nihiliste
01-13-2014, 09:36 PM
They are good? Funniest thing I've heard all day.

Cheenivie
01-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Can you suggest me some of the best Mages name? Appreciate it.

Just a few examples.
Jcoultet, Otawazavie, Saycred, Angeldawn, Azefekie, Omygawd, Fire and I can list many more

Irix
01-13-2014, 11:17 PM
They are good? Funniest thing I've heard all day.
They are not the best no one is the best, but at least they have some skills. Anyway, you could suggest some great players to me and I'll look into it. Thank you for the comment.

Irix
01-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Just a few examples.
Jcoultet, Otawazavie, Saycred, Angeldawn, Azefekie, Omygawd, Fire and I can list many more

Noted. Thanks for the suggestion. You can also suggest me some other different classes good players.

quantionus
01-14-2014, 12:13 AM
I'm not exactly a family lover lol. Simply just because they are good.

i was joking -_- anyways nice vid.

XghostzX
01-14-2014, 12:25 AM
Mages: mrsbanana, readtitle, evermore, mystic, resident, lady, jjlove, jcoultet, kelly, amyxrose, ashxrose, luluxrose, cherrykim, iceyflames, appocalypse, dawninfinity, imperialelf, redryder, pvpmaster, pvplegend, magicalbanana, ladyhasha, lovelyjulie, cyprux, anithiea, alwaysdtf

This was my old list wayyy back in the day... but end game PvP doesn't take skill anymore. Nobody knows who's really "pro"...

If I had to add more players currently, they'd be: Shiloo, Angeldawn, Saycred, hitmanmage, and possibly omygaw... and only these guys are relatively active. I'm not saying mages who use STR sets are bad, but I really give you no props for using them. If you're an effective mage without an STR set, then that's pretty impressive.

Irix
01-14-2014, 03:15 AM
Mages: mrsbanana, readtitle, evermore, mystic, resident, lady, jjlove, jcoultet, kelly, amyxrose, ashxrose, luluxrose, cherrykim, iceyflames, appocalypse, dawninfinity, imperialelf, redryder, pvpmaster, pvplegend, magicalbanana, ladyhasha, lovelyjulie, cyprux, anithiea, alwaysdtf

This was my old list wayyy back in the day... but end game PvP doesn't take skill anymore. Nobody knows who's really "pro"...

If I had to add more players currently, they'd be: Shiloo, Angeldawn, Saycred, hitmanmage, and possibly omygaw... and only these guys are relatively active. I'm not saying mages who use STR sets are bad, but I really give you no props for using them. If you're an effective mage without an STR set, then that's pretty impressive.

Thanks for the suggestions but do they still active nowadays? I mean...
mrsbanana, readtitle, evermore, mystic, resident, lady, jjlove, jcoultet, kelly, amyxrose, ashxrose, luluxrose, cherrykim, iceyflames, appocalypse, dawninfinity, imperialelf, redryder, pvpmaster, pvplegend, magicalbanana, ladyhasha, lovelyjulie, cyprux, anithiea, alwaysdtf.

bglir
01-14-2014, 06:56 AM
I use STR set and i'm in Family, so I am Pro nub, my KDR is meaningless and i have no skills too.

They are alot of skill players in PL and different People use Different weapon sets that suits to them on how they use it and how ping factor play a roll in why they use that sets, PL is played by different people around the world those who are near to server or very good internet speed connection plays a roll in determine how quick they use there skill, if your ping is high you will die fast because you are slow, skill players comes and goes, today you are on top tomorrow you are replaced by someone better, we must show respect and support for those who good and those who are bad in Pvp and ctf, My salute and suggestions are to those players who dare and walk in and tried PVP and try there best to be the best.

But what i only have is the enjoyment of playing PL and the experience of meeting and talking to different people around the world with different culture that what I'm grateful off.

Pvpandctf
01-14-2014, 07:35 AM
I luv music

Irix
01-14-2014, 07:40 AM
I use STR set and i'm in Family, so I am Pro nub, my KDR is meaningless and i have no skills too.

They are alot of skill players in PL and different People use Different weapon sets that suits to them on how they use it and how ping factor play a roll in why they use that sets, PL is played by different people around the world those who are near to server or very good internet speed connection plays a roll in determine how quick they use there skill, if your ping is high you will die fast because you are slow, skill players comes and goes, today you are on top tomorrow you are replaced by someone better, we must show respect and support for those who good and those who are bad in Pvp and ctf, My salute and suggestions are to those players who dare and walk in and tried PVP and try there best to be the best.

But what i only have is the enjoyment of playing PL and the experience of meeting and talking to different people around the world with different culture that what I'm grateful off.

Totally agreed. Thanks for the comment 😊

Irix
01-14-2014, 07:40 AM
I luv music

Lol you always do 😅

XghostzX
01-14-2014, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the suggestions but do they still active nowadays? I mean...
mrsbanana, readtitle, evermore, mystic, resident, lady, jjlove, jcoultet, kelly, amyxrose, ashxrose, luluxrose, cherrykim, iceyflames, appocalypse, dawninfinity, imperialelf, redryder, pvpmaster, pvplegend, magicalbanana, ladyhasha, lovelyjulie, cyprux, anithiea, alwaysdtf.

No, that's why I said it "was my old list back in the day." I'm using them as an example to show how back then you could pick out who was pro and who wasn't. You can't with today's class/gear balance.

Irix
01-14-2014, 07:50 AM
No, that's why I said it "was my old list back in the day." I'm using them as an example to show how back then you could pick out who was pro and who wasn't. You can't with today's class/gear balance.

Hmm I see. Anyway, I guess, you're not an end game player right?

Reunegade
01-14-2014, 07:53 AM
Oh definitely, he plays endgame.

Irix
01-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Oh I see.

Extreme
01-14-2014, 08:18 AM

Lol.

Rushorgtfo
01-14-2014, 08:24 AM
Funny cause I'm the best Mage In the game - edensfury

Irix
01-14-2014, 08:40 AM
Funny cause I'm the best Mage In the game - edensfury

Maybe...? O.O

Itoopeo
01-14-2014, 08:52 AM
I dont have any mage at any level in game. Gf

Roberto077
01-14-2014, 10:12 AM
Lol.

LOL

Rushorgtfo
01-14-2014, 11:07 AM
Edensfury best Mage of alterra 66 cap tourny go find it look at all the mages in the tourny. Goodfight. And ghost half the mages you named suck they were just very active talking or on forums a lot.

Mrsbanana ghost Kelly Ladylove shilooo jjlove jc Cyprux pvpmaster alwaysdtf rest are bad lol

Roberto077
01-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Edensfury best Mage of alterra 66 cap tourny go find it look at all the mages in the tourny. Goodfight. And ghost half the mages you named suck they were just very active talking or on forums a lot.

Mrsbanana ghost Kelly Ladylove shilooo jjlove jc Cyprux pvpmaster alwaysdtf rest are bad lol

Gratz on hitting crits. 1v1 tournaments aren't judges on who is the best mage. You can be able to fight 1v1 or 2v1, but the basis of the mage is a support-ish class. Another words, the only way to know how good you are at mage is how LITTLE kills you have along with team dynamic.

I have played with and against Ghost and you, and I know for a fact that he plays a far better support mage.

XghostzX
01-14-2014, 04:47 PM

Lmao thanks for making my opinion feel like everyone else's <3

Rushorgtfo
01-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Gratz on hitting crits. 1v1 tournaments aren't judges on who is the best mage. You can be able to fight 1v1 or 2v1, but the basis of the mage is a support-ish class. Another words, the only way to know how good you are at mage is how LITTLE kills you have along with team dynamic.

I have played with and against Ghost and you, and I know for a fact that he plays a far better support mage.

Seeing all your character names I've never seen you so your just another player with half a set or no set that everyone free kills. Add thelonelord and get a team together I'll keep my entire team alive 10-0 3v3 I guarantee.

Roberto077
01-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Seeing all your character names I've never seen you so your just another player with half a set or no set that everyone free kills. Add thelonelord and get a team together I'll keep my entire team alive 10-0 3v3 I guarantee.

Lel, learn 2 threaten.

Rushorgtfo
01-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Trash talk coming from someone who as appears doesn't even end game pvp^ hop off keed.

Reunegade
01-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Trash talk coming from someone who as appears doesn't even end game pvp^ hop off keed.
Okay.

Roberto077
01-15-2014, 05:34 PM

Hue hue hue

There is a reason I stopped playing pvp 7 months ago

#70%ofthepvpcommunity

P.S. Just because you don't see me in pvp doesn't mean I don't have knowledge about the game. I do suggest that you learn to argue against people you know rather than those who you don't.

P.S.S.

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

Thread refresh to 2 days ago?

Xyzther
01-15-2014, 06:27 PM

Good luck winning 10-0 against 3 swift birds

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 09:06 AM
He stopped playing pvp 7 momths ago ok you no longer can contribute to pvp disccusion bahahah. And xyz why you rageing cause your mage lost to me ? Lol.

This is why I need to stop going on forums half the community doesn't even play anymore lol but stay on forums? To funny.

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
He stopped playing pvp 7 momths ago ok you no longer can contribute to pvp disccusion bahahah. And xyz why you rageing cause your mage lost to me ? Lol.

This is why I need to stop going on forums half the community doesn't even play anymore lol but stay on forums? To funny.

You're probably going to get a ban from the forums anyways. Initiating arguments and calling people trash is a bannable.

You criticize us for not playing pvp anymore but that only proves my point further. You are part of the 70%. You are part of the large percentage of "gamers" that cause other other communities to give us gamers a a bad name. You are an example of one of those 8-year olds playing CoD and spewing vulgar words from your mouth. You are disrespectful to anyone that isn't as high as your ego.

To close my point, you are unskilled at gaming and no one likes you. Good day, sir.

Jig
01-16-2014, 09:59 AM
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yardddd better like..

Oh woops, what was this thread about again? Rush u suk rob ur a nob

K done BAI

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 10:05 AM
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yardddd better like..

Oh woops, what was this thread about again? Rush u suk rob ur a nob

K done BAI

I want it be be reverted to the initial post.

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 10:31 AM
You're probably going to get a ban from the forums anyways. Initiating arguments and calling people trash is a bannable.

You criticize us for not playing pvp anymore but that only proves my point further. You are part of the 70%. You are part of the large percentage of "gamers" that cause other other communities to give us gamers a a bad name. You are an example of one of those 8-year olds playing CoD and spewing vulgar words from your mouth. You are disrespectful to anyone that isn't as high as your ego.

To close my point, you are unskilled at gaming and no one likes you. Good day, sir.

Once again coming from someone who no longer plays^ and vulgar? Lol in first grade still? I don't see where I used vulgar language. You can keep insulting ^.^ but you cant back anything up in the actual game.

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 11:03 AM
Once again coming from someone who no longer plays^ and vulgar? Lol in first grade still? I don't see where I used vulgar language. You can keep insulting ^.^ but you cant back anything up in the actual game.

Coming from someone who doesn't know me. I never said that you used vulgar language here (besides your name) but you're part of the large group of gamers that ruin the name for the respectful gamers everywhere. People label gamers as pointless couch potatoes that insult others and think they're better than everyone else.

Also, just because I don't play much anymore doesn't mean I don't have knowledge about the game. You're treating me like a player who got the game for christmas and used elixirs up to 75 to pvp. In fact, using the forums will make you a better gamer, but when you think you're better than everyone else, you can't learn from the forums, regardless of your current skill level.

You are ignorant of your personality, and you will continue to be a bad person until you realize that insulting others based on no proof does not make you the better. Before you go on the "hypocrite" theory that I have "no proof", look around at professional gamers and their outlook on other players.

I was like you. Going around saying "1v1 me irl brah", but then I learned the truth the gaming is only bad if people treat it poorly. Thanks to people like you, the nice and respectful gamers can't go outside and say "I'm a gamer, and I'm proud of it".

Go back to your trees in Forest Fight and tell me that making a pixelated number go up has a bigger impact than sharing ideas and concepts on the forums. Please tell me that making others feel better is better than making them feel worse. Please tell me that you don't know the this game and that you are only as good as others see you.

largecommand
01-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Where's the popcorn! Enjoy before it's locked lol.

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 11:53 AM
Where's the popcorn! Enjoy before it's locked lol.

That was my last post, sorry :(

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol!! "Fight me irl brah" you defend yourself about me insulting you and not knowing you. Not once have i said that and you don't know me either. Your attempt at sounding sophisticated making large post trying to rise above all while still insulting me is pathetic. I smell a hypocrite:)

Irix
01-16-2014, 12:13 PM
=___=

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Lol!! "Fight me irl brah" you defend yourself about me insulting you and not knowing you. Not once have i said that and you don't know me either. Your attempt at sounding sophisticated making large post trying to rise above all while still insulting me is pathetic. I smell a hypocrite:)

Someone didn't read. Thread lock please :)

Also, sorry Irix for getting the thread locked. I'll make sure to sub to you channel as soon as I get the chance.

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 12:56 PM
Cry pls

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Cry pls

My point precisely

largecommand
01-16-2014, 01:09 PM
Cry pls

My point precisely

That did it lol I'm dying of laughing.

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 01:21 PM
That did it lol I'm dying of laughing.

I aim to please xD

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Cry moar

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 01:59 PM
Cry moar

Gg nswp

largecommand
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Cry moar

I meant his cry pls killed me lmao.

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 02:59 PM
I meant his cry pls killed me lmao.

In a pathetic way?

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 03:24 PM

I've never pvped on my Mage except two or three times during this cap against friends? I don't remember pvping you sorry :/ maybe you are thinking about Xythil? Can you please also point out where I was "rageing" in the previous post? Thanks :)

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 04:17 PM
I've never pvped on my Mage except two or three times during this cap against friends? I don't remember pvping you sorry :/ maybe you are thinking about Xythil? Can you please also point out where I was "rageing" in the previous post? Thanks :)

He's a troll :/

Trying to lead people into arguments and all that against the ToS stuff.

XghostzX
01-16-2014, 04:51 PM

Waldo, you're my friend and all in game. But dude, this post... you totally just wrecked yourself and your entire point haha

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 06:00 PM
Waldo, you're my friend and all in game. But dude, this post... you totally just wrecked yourself and your entire point haha

Dats ok at the end of the day I'm the only one who can beat me at anything ya feel?

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 06:15 PM
Dats ok at the end of the day I'm the only one who can beat me at anything ya feel?

What's this!? No response to my post? :(

Caiahar
01-16-2014, 06:32 PM
You forget sum gud mages:
Istaff and Ghost.
Ghost dont deny, or I'll bribe you into accepting. Same for stevenmc :D
Btw rush, he DOES have experience in endgame, and ignore the part where he said he quit endgame 7 months ago. I saw him on around 6 times 2/3/4 months ago.
I'm evil rob forgive me.

Rushorgtfo
01-16-2014, 06:45 PM
What's this!? No response to my post? :(

4-1 and then you raged quit 10 min ago in pvp I don't need to acknowledge you anymore. The scores prove it.

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 07:42 PM
4-1 and then you raged quit 10 min ago in pvp I don't need to acknowledge you anymore. The scores prove it.

1 it was 3-1
2 First 2 of your kills were random rushes
3 I don't have swift
4 Op savage bear
5 "Excuses"
6 Xyzther: "Are you upset that I mocked you on the forums"
7 Tla: "You suck at pl idc"
8.001k (Reun)

XghostzX
01-16-2014, 08:05 PM
Xyz, Rush is a cool guy when you get to know him, we're tight in game. But lemme warn ya, he will take the last word, so it's better to stop now ^.^

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Xyz, Rush is a cool guy when you get to know him, we're tight in game. But lemme warn ya, he will take the last word, so it's better to stop now ^.^

I know him lol we besties

Reunegade
01-16-2014, 08:29 PM
1 it was 3-1
2 First 2 of your kills were random rushes
3 I don't have swift
4 Op savage bear
5 "Excuses"
6 Xyzther: "Are you upset that I mocked you on the forums"
7 Tla: "You suck at pl idc"
8.001k (Reun)
Oh now it's on. Stop making false accusations, Xyzther :mad:

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 08:32 PM
Oh now it's on. Stop making false accusations, Xyzther :mad:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133263-S)-Lvl-25-Purple-Forgotten-Bow

doedoedoedoedoedoedoe

Reunegade
01-16-2014, 08:34 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133263-S)-Lvl-25-Purple-Forgotten-Bow

doedoedoedoedoedoedoe

doedoedoedoedoedoedoe.001k

Xyzther
01-16-2014, 08:44 PM

doedoedoedoedoedoedoe

doedoedoedoedoedoedoe.001k

doedoedoedoedoedoedoe.001k.001k

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 10:00 PM

True lol

Roberto077
01-16-2014, 10:05 PM
You forget sum gud mages:
Istaff and Ghost.
Ghost dont deny, or I'll bribe you into accepting. Same for stevenmc :D
Btw rush, he DOES have experience in endgame, and ignore the part where he said he quit endgame 7 months ago. I saw him on around 6 times 2/3/4 months ago.
I'm evil rob forgive me.

I wasn't in endgame then except for cyber poke trolling xD

I quit playing endgame actively once my lifetime kd was positive on my main. Now I only go into ctf if I have a lot of spare time and I see that one of my friends has an open party.

readtitle
04-04-2014, 11:05 AM
I see how it is