PDA

View Full Version : [Discussion] New Itemization System Coming in the Next Expansion

Remiem
01-13-2014, 04:32 PM

We hope you’re as excited about the coming Dragon Enclave expansion coming in February to Arcane Legends as we are! If you haven’t read that announcement yet, you can find that here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?132818-Coming-in-February!-The-New-Expansion-for-Arcane-Legends-Dragon-s-Enclave). There will be a lot of new and exciting things included in the expansion. One of the changes we are planning is a refinement to how item progression is done.

In Past Expansions
In the past, when an expansion released, we released all of the new items, weapons, armor, vanities, etc. all together at the release of the expansion. This causes a sort of “rush” for all the best new gear and a lot of players skipped over many items to get to the new level cap and get their hands on the best of the best.

While it’s great to get everything from the beginning, the fun is over too fast! What’s the fun of exploring this huge new section of the world if you run out of things to do?

In the New Expansion
With the release of the upcoming expansion, we will be staggering new item release over time. There will be less “filler” items. Then, a little further down the road, we will release additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items.

With the staggered release of new gear, you’ll have new things to get excited about more often. Rather than just getting everything there is at the very beginning and a longer wait for something new, we will be offering more frequent content with gear improvements.

The Result
Our goal is to keep Arcane Legends exciting for you. We want a world where there is always something new to look forward to. Of course, there is a fine balance to this goal. We want to have items interesting and different, but not change them out so quickly that you never have the opportunity to enjoy your hard won items for too long. We are very mindful of not replacing everything too quickly.
We look forward to your thoughts on this change to itemization. Please write below your feeback and as always, thanks for playing Arcane Legends!

Haligali
01-13-2014, 05:04 PM
Yay, sounds interesting.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 4-el

Joncheese
01-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Awesome. I genuinely can't wait. Staggering the gear is a great idea :)

Can I ask if there is plans for any new PVP content pls?

Energizeric
01-13-2014, 05:14 PM
This should be very good for the economy as that "filler gear" you referred to is always clutter and really does serve little purpose. I hope some thought is going into these same issues with regards to crate gear as well. This new strategy won't work so well on its own if it is not coordinated with a similar strategy for the crate drops.

inkredible
01-13-2014, 05:15 PM
i like the idea

Aziiii
01-13-2014, 05:21 PM
niceee! can't wait to see !

Rare
01-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Very interesting indeed.

bogohb
01-13-2014, 05:39 PM
Oh nein jetzt doch na tolle wirst Daumen runter

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Vystirch
01-13-2014, 05:45 PM
Awesome idea and good for the economy and for farmers.

-Vys

Zuzeq
01-13-2014, 05:52 PM
Filtering is a farmers dream...ahhhh. Be back to spit ball suggestions...

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 05:53 PM
I suggest onscreen lepre button pls! Or set1 set2 button so easily gear up in middle of battle,..tnx :)

queezzy
01-13-2014, 05:58 PM
Wat happens to the mythic set at lvl 41 becomes usless?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hiosahaf
01-13-2014, 06:04 PM
I suggest onscreen lepre button pls! Or set1 set2 button so easily gear up in middle of battle,..tnx :)
that doesn't seem to be a requirement at the moment. :) agreed people do die while switching the lep (I died iin shuyal arena once, bloodhammer was at 2%) but it doesn't seem to be a necessity.

The release of the items is a great idea and would satisfy the elite players and farmers as well. Something new to look forward to every now and then and it IS a pretty good idea to keep the masses entertained. The one question I have: If you'll release the new items (in say, 2 or 3 weeks. just an example), then how much better will they be compared to the previously released new gear (of the same dragon expansion)? Drop rate will be a pretty decisive factor regarding the prices here, personally saying so.

tootallll
01-13-2014, 06:12 PM
sounds like a plan man...I like it

stackz
01-13-2014, 06:28 PM
lol, someone had to ask haha.

I'm just curious what the "staggered" gear is? Also, I saw chests in the other posts. does that mean people will be able to farm chests and there will be chest recipes to give different types of gears? and maybe gear recipes?? that would make it really really interesting. quests for recipes! and all recipes are a mystery, until learned/confirmed. god only knows. you could have 12 different random green armors of specific type/level that output an awesome legendary. and then a couple legendaries...that output a dud green...but a unique green that you would want to toss...but if you kept...and used in a recipe, would make a stupid awesome gear.

aaaaa brain overload.

stackz
01-13-2014, 06:31 PM
double post\

Instanthumor
01-13-2014, 06:32 PM
Of course, there is a fine balance to this goal. We want to have items interesting and different, but not change them out so quickly that you never have the opportunity to enjoy your hard won items for too long. We are very mindful of not replacing everything too quickly.

I'm wondering what your definition of 'quickly' and 'too long' is...

Vystirch
01-13-2014, 06:37 PM

I think he used those terms because he doesn't want to define them... (give a set time frame)

Hardly ever has STS giving a exact date or time frame for anything.

-Vys

drawfflerz
01-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Maybe there will be new crafting of dragon eggs, cinder-frost-blight-malison to be a new dragon egg.. :p

Remiem
01-13-2014, 06:41 PM
how much better will they be compared to the previously released new gear (of the same dragon expansion)? Drop rate will be a pretty decisive factor regarding the prices here, personally saying so.

Like I mentioned above, we recognize that there will be a fine balance involved in implementing this new plan. What we are working on is fine-tuning everything for the greatest benefit and entertainment for our players, including the increase in power and the timing of each new release.

Spyce
01-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Very intresting..

Morholt
01-13-2014, 06:49 PM
Wat happens to the mythic set at lvl 41 becomes usless?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using TapatalkUseless? The lvl 36 mythic items will be better than the lvl 41 elite legendary gear.
That's far from useless.

Kakashis
01-13-2014, 06:55 PM
I guess everything 36 like our current upgraded mythics can still be used while anything 30 is done?

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Can u make the dragon boss somewhat hard to beat but make him drop like an untradable mythic gear ex,.helmet or something just for lvl41 :) ,..just a thought,..would be nice for hardcore players who is non-plat user. :)

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Other suggestion is,..since tarlok was mentioned and enclave dragon is out for revenge,..after we kill enclave dragon,..can we get like a banner or a title ,.example " DRAGON SLAYER" for defeating 2 dragons,..(tarlok and enclave)

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Since tarlok is mentioned and enclave dragon is out for revenge,..can we get a banner or new title for defeating 2 dragons,..example "dragon slayer" tittle,...of course pre-requisite: tarlok,.

Hiosahaf
01-13-2014, 07:53 PM
Can u make the dragon boss somewhat hard to beat but make him drop like an untradable mythic gear ex,.helmet or something just for lvl41 :) ,..just a thought,..would be nice for hardcore players who is non-plat user. :)

True, but what about the amount of elite plat users we have? Say there are 100 players (SUPPOSE), they run the dragon around 200 times during the whole expansion and they get (say) 10 mythics max (lepre plus plat bought elixir). There will be an overflow of mythics and value will decrease :) I really LOVE the idea though since I'm a non-plat user and I know how hard it is to buy the mythics!
(I still support the idea, for selfish reasons though :p )

Frohnatur
01-13-2014, 08:00 PM
I think the biggest benefit of the new system will be the fact that it changes distribution totally. That means wverybody has to develop new ways of farming, merching, and building. Uncertainty about the next new items will make prices impredictable and it will be much harder for horders and maerket manipulators. I like that very very much. This will be very interesting!

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Lols,..I stated,."untradable mythics" -.-

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 08:12 PM
People run around with mythics and not even done a single elite map,..I say in new expansion,..before u enter new map,..pre-requisite to do all regular maps and all elite maps and defeat all elite boss,,,before entering enclave expansion maps,..this way it make the game longer and hard to finish :P,..and maybe get "one glowing untradable mythic" showing u have done all elite maps defeated all elite boss including the final boss,,,this is much better than showing off paragon title,..he he

jasp
01-13-2014, 08:23 PM
hi all,

on my humilde opinion, we all worked very hard to get mythics, it takes a time to save and buy them, after then we can only enjoy the pvp game, wich is the base for myself to love and play this game.
If you change all new items and we need to spend 6 months farming again is something a lot of us will not like much to do, this is why im convince that the best way is do the same we did with armors and helmets, let us upgrade and remain forever in our account as untradable, ( i have many friends been hacked and they lost all except the armor, helmet and pets)

So, i really bealieve the new world is fascinating, level up qnd upgrade is nice, appart from starting new and have to level so many xp to get the levelcap, we can be farming forever to get just one arcane pet at this prices dont make us get all new gear. (myself nearly a year, spent few houndreds euros and got none)

On pvp my opinion is that should be a mythic leage, make sure all players are equiped, make somehow a mini area for two players to do versus, so much to learn in this that i recommend everybody fell thenpower of their own skills. It is hard to get a spot in ctf with flagers and tmd with gangers. decreasse the stun time, or try to play a game with 5 samael and let me know.

Hiosahaf
01-13-2014, 08:36 PM

Oops, my bad !! Sorry dear :)
Regarding your second post, there'd still be a surplus of mythic gear if it can be looted. They might get more than one mythic drops and then what's the point of having two mythic stuff if you can't sell it?
I really like the idea of having a reward mythic. Instead of earning after just killing the elite boss once, it'd be better to have a questline dedicated to it with a mythic ring/amulet as a reward. For example, defeat the elite boss (say) 50 times to earn it. It'd be even better! +1 for the idea.
And again, I'm sorry!! :/:)

Doomreaper
01-13-2014, 09:13 PM
People run around with mythics and not even done a single elite map,..I say in new expansion,..before u enter new map,..pre-requisite to do all regular maps and all elite maps and defeat all elite boss,,,before entering enclave expansion maps,..this way it make the game longer and hard to finish :P,..and maybe get "one glowing untradable mythic" showing u have done all elite maps defeated all elite boss including the final boss,,,this is much better than showing off paragon title,..he he

if everyone got mythics after the final battle (which probably wont be incredibly hard) then the gear market for lvl 41's would be nonexistent. i beat inanhesh at lvl 30, if i had gotten mythics from it then there would be nothing to really work towards after capping. dont even get me started on pvp...

Ebezaanec
01-13-2014, 09:31 PM
hi all,

on my humilde opinion, we all worked very hard to get mythics, it takes a time to save and buy them, after then we can only enjoy the pvp game, wich is the base for myself to love and play this game.
If you change all new items and we need to spend 6 months farming again is something a lot of us will not like much to do, this is why im convince that the best way is do the same we did with armors and helmets, let us upgrade and remain forever in our account as untradable, ( i have many friends been hacked and they lost all except the armor, helmet and pets)

So, i really bealieve the new world is fascinating, level up qnd upgrade is nice, appart from starting new and have to level so many xp to get the levelcap, we can be farming forever to get just one arcane pet at this prices dont make us get all new gear. (myself nearly a year, spent few houndreds euros and got none)

On pvp my opinion is that should be a mythic leage, make sure all players are equiped, make somehow a mini area for two players to do versus, so much to learn in this that i recommend everybody fell thenpower of their own skills. It is hard to get a spot in ctf with flagers and tmd with gangers. decreasse the stun time, or try to play a game with 5 samael and let me know.

They already allowed us to upgrade our myth gear.

Why does everyone have to complain about mythics? They are simply items you used to have an advantage over others. I don't see you complaining when you were stronger than others. You think its fun to have things now, but you will understand that not everything is just about instant gratification. I don't believe in deriving value based on class, but rather how useful that item was to my overall gameplay. Sure, that myth set set me ya back in the gold department.. But with it I was able to earn all I spent back and more too. It's all based on your perception of value, in the end.

I honestly hope that people will be enjoying the content that STG works hard to entertain us with, but I have no guarantee that there won't be complaint threads flooding General Discussion.

~Smellin' the roses

Hiosahaf
01-13-2014, 09:41 PM
They already allowed us to upgrade our myth gear.

Why does everyone have to complain about mythics? They are simply items you used to have an advantage over others. I don't see you complaining when you were stronger than others.

Really true. Although, I still believe it'd be good to have a mythic ring/amulet reward after killing the elite boss x times (50, or whatever)

PnoyLeet
01-13-2014, 09:46 PM
I don't wanna stretch the idea since it's just an opinion and won't come true anyways,..I stated all maps including elite and all elite bosses,..then maybe get a mythic reward example,,,amulet,.since lvl30 amulets are almost outclass by tarlok anyways,..kinda like the gleipner quest,..just suggesting maybe mythic this time,..there still gonna be market for most mythic weapons,.etc,,,
There are more benefits here than what it sounds,,,
1. U get more aps doing all maps including elite
2. U will be more desirable being recruited by top ranking guilds and help guilds stay top ranks
3. If ever u get mythic or a quest item at end will help u do better in pvp
4. U get more experience in-game and knowledgable about the story line,.and looks cool displaying ur toon in pier or any town
5. People saying sts is platinum hungry,,,this would be a good way of saying." No we're not and here's ur free mythic for helping us to be the number 1 mmo rpg of the year again :)
Banner is a good gesture but it doesn't really help in battle,..pvp or pve,.

Prahasit Prahi
01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
We all wanna know about the mythic armor and helm how will they work?
1.Will there be any upgraded quest to level 41?
2.Or else will they be powerfull compared to level 41 legendary so that no upgrade takes place?
3.Or else will they release level 41 new mythic armors and helms,and these current mythics become tradable??

4.Will there be any level 41 mythics so that these level 36 mythics will be equal to all legendary?(Ques added by Energizeric)

We need to know the answer as soon as possible

keikali
01-13-2014, 10:17 PM
My question is pretty much on all Mythic Armors also. I'm guessing it will last past the next upcoming expansion also? Since it is currently level 36 meaning its technically a "new" item release lasting for at least 2-3 expansions or 1-2 seasons, correct?

Hiosahaf
01-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Since it is currently level 36 meaning its technically a "new" item release lasting for at least 2-3 expansions or 1-2 seasons, correct?
Arcane stuff was supposed to last 2 seasons while mythic, 1 whole season. I forgot which dev had posted it..anyways, only the officials can clear this now!

Sephiroth143
01-13-2014, 10:43 PM
Will grand gems on mythic helm n armor b loss wen upgraded to lvl 41? I juz wanna know this. I prefer sts to answer tis since they can chge their minds over anythin.

Hoardseeker
01-13-2014, 11:02 PM
We all wanna know about the mythic armor and helm how will they work?
1.Will there be any upgraded quest to level 41?
2.Or else will they be powerfull compared to level 41 legendary so that no upgrade takes place?
3.Or else will they release level 41 new mythic armors and helms,and these current mythics become tradable??

We need to know the answer as soon as possible
I want to know this answer too...so I can confirm if I should buy a mythic set or not?

thememeguy
01-13-2014, 11:09 PM
As A none plat user who spend his whole Life Farming, I guess the new expansion is a bit rough coz I really work hard for my mythics. After I went full myth I got pretty bored, just doing pvp all day. But then again I realize, maybe this new expansion will be great for me.

I mean, I could set another goal in AL.

We all worked hard for our items, but we gotta let go sometimes.

I wish you get my point.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

abihakim
01-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Wow nice!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

sosukes
01-14-2014, 12:03 AM
I just want to throw some ideas. Wouldn't it be great if we can upgrade armors into a better one with certain requirements (certain amount of same type of armors + another type of armor + some sort of rare items = a better one/ rare armor)? Also it will keep players busy if certain quests are required to get those items. I want to suggest the same ideas on pets because in my opinion the pets are kind of boring right now. OMG, 58856 I want to evolve my pets so badly. There's nothing we can do for them other than gaining exp and "feeding" (For sure, a lot of works). Then people will be playing more often to get those rare items with more excitements. By the way, crates need a little bit of rework and there you go "Bam" another way to become the best mobile MMO for 2014. :D

Erianu
01-14-2014, 12:14 AM
How we get thjs new gear? Lockeds, Loot?

Instanthumor
01-14-2014, 12:15 AM
Samael : Evolution stage 5 = Too OP = Bad things happen

sosukes
01-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Samael : Evolution stage 5 = Too OP = Bad things happen Hahaha, I am sure they can make some limitations to avoid that "Too OP". Well life is not fair because some people can actually use real money to buy plats but some can't .

Nagin
01-14-2014, 12:39 AM
This game keep getting better and better :3

qoutascava
01-14-2014, 12:39 AM
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice.......... can i have tarloks dragon as a pet???joke......:))

Hiosahaf
01-14-2014, 12:41 AM
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice.......... can i have tarloks dragon as a pet???joke......:))

Makes sense though :p you get the dragon's son perhaps! An arcane rarity pet!

Sephiroth143
01-14-2014, 01:22 AM
Random - wen u gonna fix those passive skills? Knowledge, mighty, dex, speed works except the rest like armor, damage " " doesnt add up to stats. N now u gonna proceed to lvl 41 n these passive skills not workin, where shld i put my next 5 skills to? I rly wan dmg passive to work tho.

bhutkeyur
01-14-2014, 01:22 AM
Will grand gems on mythic helm n armor b loss wen upgraded to lvl 41? I juz wanna know this. I prefer sts to answer tis since they can chge their minds over anythin.

Yes it will if STS decided to upgrade those items.

kepalakeras
01-14-2014, 03:18 AM
Guild war... Woohoo... Like a guild pvp... ;)

kepalakeras
01-14-2014, 03:37 AM
Adding guild war into the game would make things more interesting. The winning guild can be rewarded with gold or plats or some interesting items fo the players.

I'm hoping to see new skills too. As we are reaching new level cap, new skills would make the game more interesting too. So that players with less good items can beat players with the good ones.

New pve aps for those who has reach hunderds thousands of kills. And we should be gaining pve kill numbers in elite too.

I believe these ideas would make players to be more active in the game.

Foebegone
01-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Please make a new skill slot. Putting 5 more points into... err... dex? for my mage is just sad :,(

Haligali
01-14-2014, 05:16 AM
Like I mentioned above, we recognize that there will be a fine balance involved in implementing this new plan. What we are working on is fine-tuning everything for the greatest benefit and entertainment for our players, including the increase in power and the timing of each new release.

Can we hope a buff on the sorcerer arcane weapon? It sucks in pvp in its current state. We are speaking about ARCANE rarity, the people including myself farmed, merched, and - last but not least - spent plat on crates over a year for this.

fritzce
01-14-2014, 05:48 AM
i'm fine with delaying releases of gears all throughout the next expansion. but please, no effin' ARCANE gears except weapons.

Joncheese
01-14-2014, 07:40 AM
Hahaha, I am sure they can make some limitations to avoid that "Too OP". Well life is not fair because some people can actually use real money to buy plats but some can't .

The game is free so count yourself lucky. Dont be too hard on plat buyers.... they allow you to play it.

Can we hope a buff on the sorcerer arcane weapon? It sucks in pvp in its current state. We are speaking about ARCANE rarity, the people including myself farmed, merched, and - last but not least - spent plat on crates over a year for this.

So true. The staff in all honesty was a huge disappointment considering the money it still costs. The proc is terrible and the charged staff is a joke. I have seriously never used it.

Pleeeeeease consider this STS.

becky_xil
01-14-2014, 07:45 AM
so it is time to sit back and wait for this

Emmacheese
01-14-2014, 08:07 AM
100% agree such a disappointment, I hope sts will listen to us.

Ladydice
01-14-2014, 11:34 AM
I see this as a great way to keep active players interested and playing more often! I hope it works out well! :)

Excuses
01-14-2014, 12:41 PM
To make it work all farmable gears should be better than all arcane and mythic gears which are used for people right now.
Otherwise everyone will just keep there upgraded mythic gears and arcane/mythic weapons. There will be no point to be bothered to get new gears.
If you guys make mythic or arcane upgradable, it is going to be same as before. Hope sts know this.

keikali
01-14-2014, 12:43 PM

It hasn't been confirmed if they are upgrading them or not. I highly doubt they are.

And if they are being upgraded, the gems will disappear just like when you upgrade from 26 helm to 36 helm and 31 armor to 36 armor.

Kuragasi
01-14-2014, 12:51 PM
It hasn't been confirmed if they are upgrading them or not. I highly doubt they are.

And if they are being upgraded, the gems will disappear just like when you upgrade from 26 helm to 36 helm and 31 armor to 36 armor.

I honestly don't see that as much of an issue, sure it'll suck for those that have gotten all grand gems and what not. But new expansion could bring new crafting/upgrading options they may encourage people to forego the grand gems they have gotten.

I personally would like to see them go deeper into crafting/upgrading and allow many more options, like being able to create weapons/armor/etc from items found in game and recipes found in game etc.

Anniestar
01-14-2014, 02:19 PM
Lets hope there will be upgrade quest for mythic.
I have just spend many mil on my mythic helm and armor.
I have saved for many, many months to buy that.
Pls DONT ruin the game for me.

jlmunoz
01-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Two thumbs up to the buttons on the hud for gear change and lep... a most...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Shanamerny
01-14-2014, 03:42 PM
I think it's a great idea. In the last expansion, it was a race to the top so that we can upgrade our gear and other things.. after a while the game became repetitive (what to do on AL today?) I look forward to new stuff! I hope for a dragon pet (fingers crossed) :p

Like many others want to know, will our gear be upgrade-able? Are new level 41 mythics coming out? Will myth ring and ammy be upgrade-able finally?

Alzrr
01-14-2014, 04:39 PM
Nice

Striderevil
01-14-2014, 05:32 PM
will there be new skills for chars? And pls convert regen rate of mana and health for mage to a percentage rate rather than +10 hp and +5 mana. Pets give a higher regen rate than the skill. More higher the level the more useless heal becomes.

akirazaki
01-14-2014, 11:12 PM
Interesting...
but honestly, need improvement on boss drop, specially in elite maps.. so often get green and purple things even got a roll..

Simon Chee
01-14-2014, 11:43 PM
Hi AL team,

Previously we had a chance to upgrade our gear to lvl 36 an untradable during shuyal expansion. I really hope to see an opportunity to up the level of our current mythic weapon / amulet, ring to lvl 41, if this make sense..though there might be new gear n weapon (probably tgey are mythic) in your new expansion and not to mentioned they are too rare. I do feel that our current mythic weapon lvl is too low which is too far from our current lvl.. Of course it will be an option to players whether if they want an upgrade or not to. Reason being for some may still prefer to trade their mythic weapon n gear.

For your consideration please.

Thanks!
Simon

ArlorStyles
01-15-2014, 12:30 AM
Cool

Farhazard
01-15-2014, 01:38 AM
Please,dont make a new weapons which make weapons like dws,capt axe,depraved etc will be useless ;)

Xeusx
01-15-2014, 03:38 AM
Hi AL team,

Previously we had a chance to upgrade our gear to lvl 36 an untradable during shuyal expansion. I really hope to see an opportunity to up the level of our current mythic weapon / amulet, ring to lvl 41, if this make sense..though there might be new gear n weapon (probably tgey are mythic) in your new expansion and not to mentioned they are too rare. I do feel that our current mythic weapon lvl is too low which is too far from our current lvl.. Of course it will be an option to players whether if they want an upgrade or not to. Reason being for some may still prefer to trade their mythic weapon n gear.

For your consideration please.

Thanks!
Simon
Lol, mythic weapons are lvl 26, 30/31, and lvl 36
Dont you see it?

sazib
01-15-2014, 04:37 AM
finger crossed!! hope mythic can be upgradable wasted over Millions of money on mythic!! if not prolly my all hard work gone it waste!! dont do that sts!!

Jiarijiba
01-15-2014, 07:36 AM
Gear improvements over time definitely sound interesting. Can't wait to hear the details!

But for the mean time - no more wasted gems while trying to get super ones. And what comes to my dear pavise - at least it has the nice visual effect in future as well ;) lol

Neptune
01-15-2014, 08:33 AM
If new items release what's gonna be happen the all mytic items?! it's will be still better than new items? I concern about dis all mytic drop price now.. And one More question can upgrade lvl 36 mytic to lvl 41? Or others mytic can upgrade too like weapon or ring and pendant ?

becky_xil
01-15-2014, 10:15 AM
Haha no point on arguing upgradeable or not.. if STS make armor unupgradeable instead of that change to weapon upgrades.. that is something.. who knows.. and I don't care either upgradeable or not.. time skip please

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

woeh
01-15-2014, 12:43 PM
I dont think they will upgrade armor n helm , remember 31cap when the myth was best n gave best dmg stat , but then a bonechill helm or noble lvl31had its own uses also compared to the lvl26 helms (for rogues anyway)

Maybe itll remain best gear but not o.p like this season , like 41 gear will have its perks and myth gear lvl36 will still be strong

I miss having situational gear this season is myth myth myth n then u can have a chance unlike 31 cap which seemed more fair to me

Woeh's 0000000000.2

Nitexx
01-15-2014, 04:15 PM
What about adding some sort of upgradability to existing gear? Though I guess you will then have to choose between a lvl 41 legendary helm vs a lvl 31 mythic? My guess is that you want to totally outclass the mythics with higher level legendaries to basically 'reset' the escalating arms race, and thus NOT release any new mythics or arcanes right away and instead have people comb through all the various legendaries and basically force them to experiment, thus leveling the playing field and also devaluing the lower level mythics/ arcanes in the process? Then, introduce a few new mythics and arcanes which will then cause a surge in plat sales as everyone tries to get the new gear, then simply repeat this process with each expansion? This would definitely maximize plat spending, rather than people just going gangbusters and getting top end gear and then sitting with it for a year ...

Remiem
01-15-2014, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we completely understand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here and will be back with an official statement about it soon. :)

Instanthumor
01-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Please make them upgradable again... I will love you guys so much.

Kjalisi
01-15-2014, 08:01 PM
This honestly sounds awesome! We were literally just saying the other day how after each expansion there is a high peak of activity and interest in farming and playing the new content and obtaining the best gear, only to be faced after a while with a lack of interest to even use that gear to play in because there is nothing more to aim for. I have nothing to add to what's been said in the original post... its all there :) Nice idea!

Morholt
01-16-2014, 01:22 AM
I'm going to post this here, too, in hopes of making sure STS sees it and considers things:

If the gear becomes upgradeable, yes...it'll keep the market stable; HOWEVER, it'll be in a stable, continual downward spiral. The price of mythic gear will be absurdly low, and everything else will become worthless. The system of ugprading gear can only last for so long, and it needs to end.

Releasing new mythic items each season is GREAT for the economy in AL. It makes it so that the market can't become flooded with the same top item. And the new mythic will be very expensive, meaning VERY VERY VERY few people will be able to have a lot of them. And the owners own them, knowing that they will go down in value when next season is released with new ones. And a person will be able to kick butt in the a current season still using their previous season gear (remember: a lvl 36 mythic item is better than a lvl 41 legendary item). This means at the 41 cap a lot of people will be using lvl 36 mythic and lvl 41 legendary items, while very few have the lvl 41 mythic items. This means that people in the game will have similar stats for once, rather then a full mythic players blowing the pants off a non-mythic user. Not just this, but elite legendary gear then becomes valuable and worth farming for as many won't be able to afford that rare and expensive lvl 41 mythic gear.

Sounds pretty awesome, right? But wait! There's more! Think what will happen during the next season/level cap...!
When the lvl 46 cap comes out, this will mean that most people will be using the elite level 46 legendary gear and lvl 41 mythic items--along with a very small number having the new lvl 46 mythic items. Why is this better than the previous season? Well, during the lvl 41 cap, A LOT of people started the season off with the lvl 36 mythic items, which were still better than the lvl 41 elite legendary gear. When lvl 46 is out, lvl 41 mythic gear will still be out; however, remember that there weren't very many people who had the lvl 41 mythic gear. What does this mean? Many more people will need/want the lvl 46 elite legendary gear. This means that the price of this gear will be even better. It'll be VERY worth it to farm for items--it'll be nicely profitable.

And with there being so few fully mythic players, there won't be that old ugly gap between mythic and non-mythic users, as there will be few mythic players around--and very, very few people who are using multiple current season mythic items. And any person who is using full lvl 46 mythic items...they likely won't have enough gold to have full lvl 51 mythic items.

Boom! There you guys have it.
People will be able to enjoy playing the game by farming AND making gold.
No longer will merching be the only way to make gold.
The economy will be stabilized quite quickly.
Stop thinking about just RIGHT NOW and wanting your old gear upgraded to a higher level.

Something is important with this, though: releasing new gear slowly/in a stagger is fine, but don't go about it poorly. Don't do a 41 mythic helm and then a 46 armor, like with the previous mythic helm & armor. I assume the reason to upgrade both the helm and armor to lvl 36 was so that we can have mythic helms and armors released in the same season. By having both a new mythic helm and armor each season, it'll be very difficult for lots of players to be running around with all of the newest and best gear. Some will have to decide if they want a helm or an armor for the season, as it'll be hard to afford a mythic ring, amulet, and current mythic/arcane weapon on top of the helm and armor. People will actually have to make choices in their gear. In the lvl 46 season the average high end player will be using a lvl 46 mythic item, and the other items mixed with lvl 46 elite pinks and lvl 41 mythic items. Instead of like it is now, with lots of players running around with nothing but the best of all gear to date.

Kakashis
01-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we completely understand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here and will be back with an official statement about it soon. :)

Yay STS is listening!! If we still can't trade our armors, allow the 36's to be competitive with the initial 41 legendaries. By mid to late season, I guess I'd be okay with the best legendaries having more damage than my set. It's sort of like the archon rings vs the mythic ring currently! As for the mythic ring and amulets, would be nice to see them not just become twink, but people aren't exactly caring about these. If there's to be new mythic armors, please have pawn shop that autobuys or "holds" our mythic armor set such that their value won't go down in flames.

fritzce
01-16-2014, 02:26 AM
as you guys say about staggering the release of the new gears, would it be like, staggering the new quest upgrade for mythics again? would be okay but if not then please make these upgraded myths tradable so we could use the money to buy new myths if ever you release some.

Rean
01-16-2014, 03:18 AM

How about making the new level 41 mythics "cursed" by Lord Rendtail, and only upon disenchanting/smelting level 36 mythics will we get the ingredients to remove this "curse" and wear/trade these new mythics?

MaestroMaster
01-16-2014, 05:53 AM
Hey guys, we hear your concerns about Mythics in the new expansion. We know you all worked hard to get them, we compleeveryoneerstand that you want to know what happens to them now. We're collecting all of your suggestions and feedback, discussing it behind the scenes here ailld will be back with an official statement about it soon. :)

If myths are upgradeable we'll see everyone running around with the same gear. Whats the point in that? Without any distinctly new myths and arcanes I don't see anymore progression or goal to look forward to. I have everything so I just upgrade them again and bear with it for another few months? Well I'll mostly likely quit in a week if this happens. Golds would also be rendered useless since we just keep upgrading the same thing. Cheers.

Jimtoad
01-16-2014, 05:54 AM
is this means all discontinue item will be back????? omg

ElfDreamer
01-16-2014, 11:24 AM
My suggestion, all level mythic/arcane item still not change.
If sts release new mythic item make it lv36+!!
Not at lv40-41.
Dont make a new item have up level same currently level cap!!
Thats why every new expansion, the old best legendary item useless!! before its hard to get them -_-

U will know if u ever play TibiaME:)

Imjebus
01-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Does this also include the gear in locked crates that the twinks are able to use? And are you guys planning on making the gear better than tarlok? Because tarlok gear has really made rogues at lower level virtually impossible to kill lol :/

Shademonia
01-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Hallo Zusammen,

Ich hoffe ihr entscheidet euch so, dass man die level 36 mythic armor und helmet aufrüsten kann.
Wenn nicht, wäre als alternative denkbar, dass ihr es so wie in pocket legends macht (crown of per... umrüsten auf vanity).

Wenn wir unsere lv 36 mythic armor und helmet umrüsten könnten als vanity mit einem set bonus von zum beispiel 50% Regeneration
Alle 10 sekunden von health und mana, wäre die ganze arbeit über monate hinweg, hunderte von dollar und platinum nicht um sonst gewesen,
Aber das ist ja nur ein Vorschlag, ihr macht schon das richtige, wie immer, freu mich auf das update,

Schöne grüße aus deutschland

Shademonia
01-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Eine Möglichkeit wäre noch ein arcane pet, speziel abgestimmt auf die Klassen,
Villis dragon, ullers dragon und himinglevas dragon, vom aussehen her wie tarloks dragon, nur etwas kleiner.

Wenn das neue level cap aktiv ist, hat jeder Besitzer einer level 36 mythic armor und helmet die Möglichkeit diese gegen
eines der oben genannten pets einzutauschen oder es befindet sich einfach nach dem update in dem stash der jeweiligen spieler,

Somit wäre die ganze arbeit, das viele geld auch nicht umsonst gewesen, der frust vieler spieler wäre somit auch etwas gelindert.

Instanthumor
01-16-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm going to post this here, too, in hopes of making sure STS sees it and considers things:

Something is important with this, though: releasing new gear slowly/in a stagger is fine, but don't go about it poorly. Don't do a 41 mythic helm and then a 46 armor, like with the previous mythic helm & armor. I assume the reason to upgrade both the helm and armor to lvl 36 was so that we can have mythic helms and armors released in the same season. By having both a new mythic helm and armor each season, it'll be very difficult for lots of players to be running around with all of the newest and best gear. Some will have to decide if they want a helm or an armor for the season, as it'll be hard to afford a mythic ring, amulet, and current mythic/arcane weapon on top of the helm and armor. People will actually have to make choices in their gear. In the lvl 46 season the average high end player will be using a lvl 46 mythic item, and the other items mixed with lvl 46 elite pinks and lvl 41 mythic items. Instead of like it is now, with lots of players running around with nothing but the best of all gear to date.

I hope you realize that Lv. 36 mythics are not better than Lv. 41 Legendaries.

Vystirch
01-16-2014, 02:35 PM

Thanks so much STS. I trust your judgment for the community and for your business to be a good one.

-Vys

Redheadwendy
01-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Upgrade armor again! Make a quest for each level 37,38,39,40,41. Make them extremely difficult, (example) maybe make a quest that takes 15 days like the frozen hope quest. That way, it would take atleast 75 days of effort to get the best endgame gear.

Rare
01-16-2014, 03:14 PM

Oh I hadn't realized people already saw them :p

I have just spend many mil on my mythic helm and armor.
I have saved for many, many months to buy that.
Pls DONT ruin the game for me.

Go and sell them back. Quick. You still have time.

Instanthumor
01-16-2014, 03:56 PM
Oh I hadn't realized people already saw them :p

See what?

Morholt
01-16-2014, 09:12 PM
Lvl 26 myth helm > lvl 31 legendary
Lvl 31 myth armor > lvl 36 legendary
Lvl 31 myth bow > lvl 36 legendary
Lvl 31 myth gun > lvl 36 legendary

See the pattern there? Something tells me sts intends to keep with it, as it is what they said from the very beginning of mythic & arcane gear. Why don't we see people freaking out about the arcane maul? That's worth WAY more than the mythic helm and armor...

The lvl 41 elite legendary gear WON'T be based on the Tarlok gear. That is special event, end of season, intentionally high-powered gear. The lvl 41 elite legendary gear will be based on the previous elite legendary gear. It'll be a little better than Tarlok, but not as good as 36 mythic.

Not just all that, but remember this season and the mythic bow? The lvl 36 bow was accidentally stronger. So sts lowered the 36 legendary and raised the 31 mythic, so that everything was properly placed. The mythic gun even received a boost later, to make the advantage over legendary gear even greater. Arcane hooks got slightly boosted, too.

So, if somehow the lvl 41 elite legendary comes out being better than the 36 mythics, sts will buff the mythics accordingly. However, a full 5 lvl upgrade will not happen.

Funny solution by sts:
No upgrade.
No lvl 41 mythic armor & helm.
Lvl 36 arcane armor helm.

Excuses
01-16-2014, 09:23 PM

It has been 1 more stat added for each lvl.
So stats will be almost same but upgraded mythics will be still better at dmg.

And I know people consider what they spend for their mythics.. So asking another upgrade.. But it will result the same..
Everyone uses same gears and weapons . Maybe farm for an new amulet or ring for every update..
So. Did you guys have fun farming archon ring?
It's gonna be same.
We should have better gears & weapons in time with updates.

Solid
01-16-2014, 09:50 PM
Why do we have to wait for the new arcane? In all the previous seasons, the arcane was introduced right off the bat, it wouldn't even really matter if the arcane was introduced from the start because of the low % of people would even have it.

rustygun
01-17-2014, 06:42 AM
Sounds good to me :-)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A2 using Tapatalk

Imjebus
01-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Why do we have to wait for the new arcane? In all the previous seasons, the arcane was introduced right off the bat, it wouldn't even really matter if the arcane was introduced from the start because of the low % of people would even have it.

This is very true. They usually released it like a month before update.

putinguwak
01-17-2014, 10:59 AM
If my mythic set will be useless compared to legendary level 41 gears then I'm done playing. Goodbye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basketholic209
01-17-2014, 12:48 PM
I suggest 3 options:
1. Allow Mythic Armors and Helms to be degraded to original forms, therefore they can be traded. Market will be flooded and prices will drop like crazy at first, but locked crates have to stop dropping them to keep the prices from dropping too low. People will still need it for Hero of Legend AP and casual players that save gold for months at least won't be left with 0 gold for next season.
2. Allow Mythic Armors and Helms to be liquidated for a good value of gold (maybe 1m for helm and 1.5m for armor). Just like option 1, it's just to save casual players.
3. Allow current Mythic Armors and Helms to be upgraded to level 40, therefore it will obviously be much better than Legendary gear level 41.

With those options, STG could still release the new level 41 Mythic Armors and Helms. Old players get a new target to do.

How about it?

Instanthumor
01-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Lvl 26 myth helm > lvl 31 legendary
Lvl 31 myth armor > lvl 36 legendary
Lvl 31 myth bow > lvl 36 legendary
Lvl 31 myth gun > lvl 36 legendary

Sorry, I don't see the pattern there. Lv. 36 Tarlok armor is comparable to Lv. 31 mythic armor, the Lv. 31 mythic armor is not better than the Lv. 36 Tarlok gear, it only gives a slight damage bonus compared to Tarlok or Architect gear, while the Lv. 36 legenaries give more Hp than the Lv. 31 mythic armor. The same thing goes for the Lv. 26 mythic helm and a Lv. 31 Legendary helm.
For mythic weapons, the Lv. 31 Pavise is comparable to a Dimensional Targe; the Pavise gives more armor stat, while the Targe gives more damage. I'm not to familiar with the mythic bow, but I do know that the damage difference between the mythic bow and the Devour Bow is very slight. The only mythic I would see that is better than legendary is probably the Runic Flare. This is only because the mages needed a buff, and besides, compared to the Darkened Rifle, Runic gives more DPS and damage, however, DPS isn't worth much to me, and the Darkened Rifle gives a slight more Hp than the Runic. Therefore, the Lv. 31 mythics are not way better than Lv. 36 legendaries, for they are nothing more than comparable.

Imjebus
01-17-2014, 01:11 PM
If my mythic set will be useless compared to legendary level 41 gears then I'm done playing. Goodbye!

Really? Mythic gear is always inferior to the next expansion legendary a it's just how it works

nefhti
01-17-2014, 04:43 PM
after hard work and money (3k plat spent during the last event), I just managed to become full mythic. So, now, even after 2 weeks, I don't want to see devalue my equip and replaced by new armor and helm! wtf?? I want propose two solution:
1) upgrade mythic armor and helmet (as a lvl 36 expansions), and insert new weapon, ring and amulet --> quest for upgrade more difficult
2) insert new ring and amulet, new helmet, dont touch the armor, and upgrade quest for weapon lvl 31

simple and fair in my opinion

X29798
01-18-2014, 05:24 AM
I like the idea very much. I look forward to the new loot.

Shademonia
01-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi all,

about the new system, what you think about an "arcane pet day"????

- 02.15.14: you can buy hammerjaw for about 600 platinum

And next month

- 03.20.14: you can buy glacian for about 500 platinum

Only one day in a month,
we have the chance to buy arcane pet for platinum

What you think????

Imjebus
01-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi all,

And next month

Only one day in a month,

What you think????

500 plat for a glacian? As much As I would love this due to my rogue needing a glacian, it just wouldn't happen for that cheap. Even 3k plat would be just too cheap...

Morholt
01-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Sorry, I don't see the pattern there. Lv. 36 Tarlok armor is comparable to Lv. 31 mythic armor, the Lv. 31 mythic armor is not better than the Lv. 36 Tarlok gear, it only gives a slight damage bonus compared to Tarlok or Architect gear, while the Lv. 36 legenaries give more Hp than the Lv. 31 mythic armor. The same thing goes for the Lv. 26 mythic helm and a Lv. 31 Legendary helm.
For mythic weapons, the Lv. 31 Pavise is comparable to a Dimensional Targe; the Pavise gives more armor stat, while the Targe gives more damage. I'm not to familiar with the mythic bow, but I do know that the damage difference between the mythic bow and the Devour Bow is very slight. The only mythic I would see that is better than legendary is probably the Runic Flare. This is only because the mages needed a buff, and besides, compared to the Darkened Rifle, Runic gives more DPS and damage, however, DPS isn't worth much to me, and the Darkened Rifle gives a slight more Hp than the Runic. Therefore, the Lv. 31 mythics are not way better than Lv. 36 legendaries, for they are nothing more than comparable.
I like the way you go on and on about Tarlok gear after I said that Tarlok gear is an anomaly that should not be a concern.

Mythic gear is meant to be slightly better than the elite legendary gear of a cap above. The mythic bow is definitely better than the devourer bow, and the Runic flare is definitely better than darkened rifle. My mage uses a darkened rifle and if I could have exchanged it for a Runic Flare without cost & it becoming untradeable at the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have hesitated. A 2 grand glacial gem darkened rifle of brtuality has much less life and damage than a Runic with a some blood and rage gems in it. It's only a diffeence of 8 str. Two grand rage gems and you already covered the life difference, while furthering the damage differnce. And don't forget about the nice chunk of crit that Runic Flare has. Runic flare is without a doubt better in every way.

So, again, aside from the Tarlok gear which is an anomaly...

26 mythic > 31 legendary
31 mythic > 36 legendary
36 mythic > 41 legendary

And again...why is everyone concerned about their lvl 36 mythic armor & helm, but not their lvl 36 mythic daggers, glaives, or staves which are worth several times as much?Or the lvl 31 arcane maul? By the 'logic' that keeps being presented, these super valuable items will become 'obsolete' next expansion. And don't only rich people have those items? And don't only rich people want new gear? So why aren't the rich players wanting upgraded mythic helm & armor?
See. Major fallacy in the 'logic' of all these common rants and complaints.

Zynzyn
01-19-2014, 01:11 AM
With the release of the upcoming expansion, we will be staggering new item release over time. There will be less “filler” items. Then, a little further down the road, we will release additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items.

Its a nice idea to let the anticipation linger on. However I think this might also result in the need for frequent respecs with the "release of additional content that hold the potential for different or improved items''.. because just when we think we are set with a build and current gear, new items (most likely improved) will come in and we will have to adjust our skill points all over again to suit what is best for that new gear.

PnoyLeet
01-19-2014, 03:46 AM
Y would u wanna resp? When ur gonna gain an additional 5 new skill points for doing 5 new lvls,.so ur current skill set at lvl36 would do the trick plus u will just add 5 more skill points after,..I doubt there be a new skill,..new mythics and weapons and gears already putting everyone in panic,..lmao,..
Anyways,..while everyone is focus and concern about mythics and less attention in game plays,..
Few suggestions,..can u put info on lock crates where people got it from,..ex. If it comes from elite maps as such,..so if lock is in CS u click info and u know where it from,..he he,..y is this important u say? Coz they say that lock from elite maps got higher chance on better loot,..and it make prices better for locks and farmers :) so u can save gold and buy mythics faster :P

Put info in items pls,..so people know where to get or farm them,..
Example: hammer jaw - lock grand crates only
Entomb hammer - elite oltgar keep
Tarlok - winter event only

For those quitting when expansion comes out and u don't like it,..please contact me in game,..I buy ur mythics and arcane,..for 100 gold each,..hahaha,..

Don't hate the playah hate the game maker hahaha,,,

izPrada
01-19-2014, 04:52 AM
My friend just bought mythic Armor,helm,ring, thats cost lot of gold from hardwork farming since this mythic not ever drop from locked that he have opened.

I think, not only my friend is in this situation. So i suggest, all old mythic can be upgraded for better stats(except lvl 36 mythic), at least a little bit better than the best legendary lvl 41. Also release new mythic thing or arcane set maybe.

When this happen, price for old mythic can go lower, more people can wearing it and enjoy this game. People who rich enough can buy new mythic for whatever price, let the others or not rich feels good too when wearing old mythic, at least.

And for next expansion after this jungle tribe update, no more upgrade for old mythic since the price already low and more people already can afford it and not regret if its not be upgrade anymore.

Just throwing idea here, dont know if its can be considered.

Together we make this game better than ever. :p

Allocate
01-19-2014, 05:03 AM
Time release? That is going to be annoying.

You can do that on a fighting/beat em up game i.e. time release characters but you can't do that on an MMO. Why would we be excited to know that an item is going to be released but is totally useless once you time release an even better item.

Firstly who knows when the 'best' item will be released and even if we knew, we aren't going to use those inferior items. You think we are dumb or something? We want the best to be out there and it is up to us to make an effort to obtain it. That is the game.

What is this nonsense? No one will be excited to get a Honda Civic, if they know they will get a Ferrari later on. Why would we grind for a Toyota? What a waste of time...

Just make it fun by giving the game a reason to 'play' the game. For example, why would anyone go to great lengths just to do an elite? There really is no benefit to elites, you waste a ton of potions/gold, can die easily if not careful and is a huge time waster. The only reason is to obtain 'Achievement Points' (totally useless except to rank-up a guild) and if you are lucky, drop a chest that may give you a nice item but most of the time gives out 'junk'. Why do elite bosses carry chests full of junk?

All you have to do is give the players an incentive to 'play' the game. Instead of chests, give us items worth 'playing' the game for and enough of these chests. You are bloating your game full of unnecessary, useless junk.

There is a bright side to running elites and that is bonding with friends/guildies, teamwork and fully utilizing/mastering a toon/characters skills. This is great but no one really does them unless there is a good incentive. Most players only run elites that drop valuable eggs such as Antee, Mardoom, Bael etc. Why aren't they running other ones? Because it's stupid to do so.

Time release on an MMO? Never heard of it, stop wasting time with these useless ideas and fix more important issues with the current build/state of the game.

cyrusrevange
01-19-2014, 01:20 PM
how about new Arcane pet, armor,helm,ring or amu??? it sounds nice to include them in game + optional choice for reseting the kdr, rather than some ppl just create new character is better to have option to reset it, cause u can reset kdr but all arcane pets and pets you will still have them, when someone delete character for creating new one the pets will be gone

cyrusrevange
01-19-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi all,

And next month

Only one day in a month,

What you think????

it is a very good idea to have arcane pet day buying arcane pets for plat, or maybe arcane weapons for plat as well but the price would be over 2k plat for sure, but veru nice idea

cyrusrevange
01-19-2014, 01:31 PM

all mythic helm and armors will be upgradable and tradeable i think..

cyrusrevange
01-19-2014, 01:33 PM

Best idea is to make them upgradeable and tradeable :)

fritzce
01-20-2014, 06:01 AM
all mythic helm and armors will be upgradable and tradeable i think..

don't go giving people false reassurance.

Goodfella
01-21-2014, 04:24 PM
neew infos ?? where are you ?

PnoyLeet
01-22-2014, 06:06 AM
Let's talk weapons and possibilities

Before I start my suggestions I will make some points first

Different weapons for each class,..depends on the players preference

Warrior have 3 weapon options
1.sword - high dps - faster charge
2.hammer or maul or axe - high dmg - slow charge but axe is somewhat fast to charge
3.sword and shield - lower dps/dmg but higher armor/hp

Mages also have 3 options
1. Gun ex. Darkened rifle
2. Staff - this u most notice staff has higher dmg ex.pylon
3. Rod or wand - while rod or wand has higher dps ex.firesquid

Rouge unfortunately has only 2 options
1. Dagger or dual axe
2. Bow
3. Open for idea? Maybe a spear? Not possible coz no room for skills :'(

Okay that said,..speculations,.wat would be a nice mythic arcane to bring out?
My opinion is every mythic has it's own arcane counter part v.v

Rouge class
1. Daggers. Mythic razor/hallow vs arcane hooks
2. Bow. Mythic tangled bow vs maybe new arcane bow? Deadly! One shot pvp :S

Warrior class
1. Sword. Mythic glaive/ bonesaw vs I hope new arcane glaive?
2. Maul/hammer. arcane maul ollerus vs it would be nice to have a mythic hammer/axe/maul
3. Sword& shield. Mythic pavise vs arcane sword and shield with higher dps/dmg would be nice! Just a thought :)

Mage class
1. Staff. Mythic orbital/scyth vs arcane scepter
2. Gun. Mythic runic vs maybe a new arcane bazooka? To compete with arcane bow :D funny,..ha ha
3. Wand/rod Here's a good idea make a wand and shield together,..since mages got the lowest armor in all class
this will help mages greatly to boost armor and make kdr stats a little better :) *light bulb*

Thank u all for reading and again I say,..this just an opinion from a playful mind of a bored gamer :S

Good day and is it end of February yet? Ha ha such a good read

Hercules
01-22-2014, 09:25 AM

mmmm My suggestion is clear,
* If Mythic 36 upgradeable to 41, Excellent! and Magnific (alls players want it) :)
* If Mythic 36 No upgradeable, let us sell mythic 36 for buy the new mythic

I hope for one good option STS!

Sundar Moorthi
01-23-2014, 07:33 AM

Bro thr is only 100 out 3 ppls only done all elite bosses (include me ;-) so its not

Sundar Moorthi
01-23-2014, 07:52 AM

Bro how smart u r ..... i agree wid u twink XD :-)

Sundar Moorthi
01-23-2014, 07:57 AM
In this new expansion u guys maintain tradeable/untradeable mythics.... giv d untradeable mythics to d non platinum user..... (its my suggestion cos 100/90 ppls r non plat users...... and thy play wid mythics in dream only... hop u guys understand (its my suggestion) thnx sts and all

Striderevil
01-24-2014, 12:11 AM
Since we are dreaming.... why not dream big...

Arcane Dragon staff, has ability to proc. dragon that burns all targets within area with dragon fire and reduced dodge by 50% and removes all negative buffs on friendlies. Dragon also has aggro. which causes all targets within range to attack it. Has ability to also banish pets temporarily for 5 seconds.
(Just my opinion)

ideawaster
01-24-2014, 08:16 AM
Or maybe allow all mythic to be upgradeable. But to upgrade them, they require some rare ess that can only be obtain in new elite gold box or Locked.

notfaded1
01-24-2014, 09:55 AM
500 plat for a glacian? As much As I would love this due to my rogue needing a glacian, it just wouldn't happen for that cheap. Even 3k plat would be just too cheap...

Just how much do you think this stuff should cost IRL geesh? 3k too cheap for arcane or mythic pet?... you're talking $180 man.

ElfSavior
01-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Make mythic item after upgraded cnt tradeable ^^

putinguwak
01-24-2014, 11:19 AM
finger crossed!! hope mythic can be upgradable wasted over Millions of money on mythic!! if not prolly my all hard work gone it waste!! dont do that sts!!

Not to mention tons of patience and dedication to the game.

Imjebus
01-25-2014, 02:07 AM
Just how much do you think this stuff should cost IRL geesh? 3k too cheap for arcane or mythic pet?... you're talking $180 man.

You gotta factor in people can get 3k plat dirt cheap doing offers in the USA...

muffyveismetabi
01-25-2014, 04:07 PM
hi everyone
many people spent money and time to get mythic items thats why we need item level upgrade, by this way myths and arcane items dont be useless..
but in my opinion it should be hard to lvl up item. for ex. we can use some gems/scrolls etc. for lvl up item if it succeed item will gain lvl, if it is fail we will lose gem/scroll etc.
there can be tree diffrent scroll type;
legendery item scroll
1st scroll has % 20 chance to upgrade item and it purchaseble from npc with gold
2nd scroll has % 30 chance to upgrade item and it purchaseble from npc with gold and drop from bosses
3rd scroll has % 40 chance to upgrade item and it purchhaseble with plat coin and drop from bosses

mythic item scroll
1st scroll has % 10 chance to upgrade item drop from bosses or purchhasable with plat coin
2nd scroll has % 20 chance to upgrade item drop from bosses or puchaseble with plat coin
3rd scroll has % 30 chance to upgrade item drop from bosses or purchhasable with plat coin

arcane item scroll
just one scroll has % 40 chance to upgrade item it can drop from bosses or lockeds

also, lvl up chance can be depends item lvl. for ex..;
lvl 30/35 items has % 20 chance to upgrade
lvl 35/39items has %20 chance to upgrade
lvl 40 items has %10 chance to upgrade,,,

full arcane item set will be very pretty :bee:
and we need challange option in pvp for 1vs1

thanks

please think our myhtic items before expanding ....:p

sevenpain
01-25-2014, 07:40 PM
How about make mythic armor and helm upgradable but also tradeable and at the same time release arcane armor and helm for those who want something new . By doing this the value of mythic item won't drop and keep everyone happy

fritzce
01-26-2014, 02:21 AM
hi everyone
many people spent money and time to get mythic items thats why we need item level upgrade, by this way myths and arcane items dont be useless..
but in my opinion it should be hard to lvl up item. for ex. we can use some gems/scrolls etc. for lvl up item if it succeed item will gain lvl, if it is fail we will lose gem/scroll etc.
there can be tree diffrent scroll type;
legendery item scroll
1st scroll has % 20 chance to upgrade item and it purchaseble from npc with gold
2nd scroll has % 30 chance to upgrade item and it purchaseble from npc with gold and drop from bosses
3rd scroll has % 40 chance to upgrade item and it purchhaseble with plat coin and drop from bosses

mythic item scroll
1st scroll has % 10 chance to upgrade item drop from bosses or purchhasable with plat coin
2nd scroll has % 20 chance to upgrade item drop from bosses or puchaseble with plat coin
3rd scroll has % 30 chance to upgrade item drop from bosses or purchhasable with plat coin

arcane item scroll
just one scroll has % 40 chance to upgrade item it can drop from bosses or lockeds

also, lvl up chance can be depends item lvl. for ex..;
lvl 30/35 items has % 20 chance to upgrade
lvl 35/39items has %20 chance to upgrade
lvl 40 items has %10 chance to upgrade,,,

full arcane item set will be very pretty :bee:
and we need challange option in pvp for 1vs1

thanks

please think our myhtic items before expanding ....:p

What STG game is this?

Vystirch
01-26-2014, 03:46 AM
What STG game is this?

Your in the Arcane Legends forums... Lets think about this for a second before we post...

Oh! Right! This would be Arcane Legends were talking about!

Spell
01-26-2014, 04:29 AM
Since we are dreaming.... why not dream big...

Arcane Dragon staff, has ability to proc. dragon that burns all targets within area with dragon fire and reduced dodge by 50% and removes all negative buffs on friendlies. Dragon also has aggro. which causes all targets within range to attack it. Has ability to also banish pets temporarily for 5 seconds.
(Just my opinion)

Now that sounds like an a crazy staff lol. I want!

I'd be happy with an arcane staff that procs 15% crit 60 int and armor/health boost and a stun with charged =p
(Oh and doesn't take 5 seconds to charge o.o )

A gal can wish =p

fritzce
01-26-2014, 05:35 AM
Your in the Arcane Legends forums... Lets think about this for a second before we post...

that post was just.. i thought i wasn't in AL forum. lol

Vystirch
01-26-2014, 09:32 AM
that post was just.. i thought i wasn't in AL forum. lol

Lol it's ok, I can imagine myself post the exact same thing when I was super tired as it was quite hard to read.

fritzce
01-27-2014, 08:17 AM
Lol it's ok, I can imagine myself post the exact same thing when I was super tired as it was quite hard to read.

i mean muffy's post made me think it wasn't AL. lmao

notfaded1
01-27-2014, 12:56 PM

This made me LOL when I read it...

muffyveismetabi
01-27-2014, 04:04 PM
What STG game is this?

its just a devolapable idea. in my opinion new item its not a solution because on every expansion we gonna lose gold.

PnoyLeet
01-29-2014, 09:57 AM
Good morning sts :)

I feel bad coz i open AL and see such a low price on gems which actually made me happy coz i never crafted them,.
Anyways,.i dunno if this ever mentioned but im gonna post here anyways since its expansion and changes still can be made,..or probly u guys already have PLAN for this,..its just a minor subject,..

Subject: crafting and upgrade time
For crafting gems it takes about,.is it 12 hours or 8?

First time upgrades:
For first socket upgrade takes 8 hours
2nd socket 1 day
3rd socket 2 days

OPINION:
For first time sockets i dont mind the long wait period (3 days just to fully gem myth items with a LOW chance on super gem).
Though tnx for the double chance weekend i got 2 sets fully upgraded with super gems no problem,..that is becoz i never use the items and strictly just keep upgrading those items to get the best result.
For RE-UPGRADE each socket with already existing gem takes about 12 hours each.

But this why theres so many gems in CS cos it takes lesser time to make gems than to upgrade :S

SUGGESTIONS:
1. Keep the long wait for upgrades but higher CHANCE on super gem and the possible outcome is ITEMS with super gem will decrease its value which makes merchant mad coz not much money to be made,.

BENEFIT: makes items more affordable and accessible for players

2. Keep the first time (initial) upgrades (3 days) BUT change the re-upgrade time from 12 hours to maybe 6 - 8 hours with a low chance on Super gem.

More benefits on this second option
1. Gems won't be overstock in CS since we can use about twice as much gems and hopefully gem prices will go up
2. Prices for fully upgraded and super gem items will retained value since it's LOW CHANCE on super gems
3. By the time u wake up or get home from work or whatever u do in ur life it be nice to open AL and your crafting is done,.
It's like opening a present during holidays that will happen every 6 - 8 hours :) he he

FINDINGS:
Most people don't spend on items with fully super gem versus an item which is just fully gem coz gem is not that expensive
Unless ur a rich player and have the gold to spend and don't care about the difference in price.

Example: mythic bow with fully super gem price at 5m versus one with just regular gems price at 3.8m,.1.2m difference
If u think about it fire gem now only cost like less than 5k,..u do the math on gem chance like 3 days per super gem
U do the math on gaining one million gold,..about. 1 month per player?

I hope u guys will put this in consideration or if u have a better plan already will be nice. :)

I read that scrolling the items post,..I think it's done in maple story 2D mmorpg that I use to play way back in 2007,..good idea but boring,.too much waste on gold :S

Well good day sts and players

Striderevil
01-30-2014, 01:24 AM
You gotta factor in people can get 3k plat dirt cheap doing offers in the USA...

Say wha...? Nothing in life is cheap or free. The only time 3k offers were possible was when sts was running the 50% more plat offer s last year. In most cases its something like applying for a credit card which messes up your credit score, or an offer to buy something or subscribe to something and go through the painful process to unsubscribe it. Trust me is never worth it. Now there is of course the free offers that get you 2-5 platts if you have the patience to actually install and uninstall some retarded app.. In most cases not worth it.

Imjebus
01-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Say wha...? Nothing in life is cheap or free. The only time 3k offers were possible was when sts was running the 50% more plat offer s last year. In most cases its something like applying for a credit card which messes up your credit score, or an offer to buy something or subscribe to something and go through the painful process to unsubscribe it. Trust me is never worth it. Now there is of course the free offers that get you 2-5 platts if you have the patience to actually install and uninstall some retarded app.. In most cases not worth it.

Sorry, I meant dirt cheap as in comparing it to buying plat from sts xD and I've never done the credit card one. I refuse to touch that offer lol

beo
01-30-2014, 11:24 AM
Better to do myhtic armor and helm upgrade to level 41 and myhtic weapones tell 36 like gun and bow and the new mythics weapones level 36 upgrade to level 41 :rolleyes:
And also arcan weapones must be upgraded tell level 41 so all will be equal ;)
And better to do new amulet and ring or upgrade them :)
Thanks if you work with my suggest :cool:

Midas Finger
01-30-2014, 12:13 PM
I Hope Sts will do an upgrading system regarding Hooks And Maul to keep those items competitive in next expansion.. Fingers x :)

BasketballChampion
01-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Cool

gibol1412
01-31-2014, 12:05 AM
When will be answer to question about mythic armor and helm?

Topchar
02-03-2014, 03:14 PM
LOVE this expansion!!

Sent from my NOKIA 3600 using Tapatalk

PnoyLeet
02-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Someone mentioned make armor and helm tradable is the best idea,,,

And for lvl31 mythics,.example like bow it will be nice to make it discontinued and make it as a collector items that way price wont go down from millions to just hundreds of thousands,.and maybe the lvl31 mythic bow will get a new weapon proc,..instead of just snaring and rooting,..make bow effect like,,,golden arrows rain down and hits and stuns multiple enemies(multiple shots) in 3mm radius that would be cool,.hehe

Or maybe a new screen button for weapon proc,..instead of leaving it to a chance of trying so hard to proc why not control the proc with cool down timer maybe 30 secs? Weapon proc is helpful in both pvp and pve :) there u go,..

notfaded1
02-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Best idea is to make them upgradeable and tradeable :)

Adding new stuff is cool but nerfing the people that either spent (plat) or worked (farmed gold forever) for the hardest in the game to get myth set would be LAME... lame enough to cause some people to quit. The only people to disagree would be people that don't have any mythics yet... haven't worked as hard... or spent real dough (plat). Upgrade storyline and new items seems like good option. Perhaps add a totally new class of items like boots/shoes or something like that?

Skillfully done this can accomplish two things... keep people playing and buying platinum as an edge and opening locks (since that's how STS makes green money).

As hard as it for some people to accept you're lucky you can play for free. Good programmers costs real time and real money. I for one appreciate what the programmers are doing and they have to be paid somehow.

Muli
02-07-2014, 11:44 AM
I totally agree with Safi. That's what i mostly miss in this game. Something that will keep players motivated and excited. Another suggestion I would make is to create an actual crafting system. And when i say crafting system, i am talking about crafting items after lots of hard work and after collecting super rare valuable pieces. Putting all these together would make the best (well some of the best) items and gear of the game. Yes, this system might be a little bit more complicated than how Al is at the moment, but it will make us crazy farm, bond and actually get something for ourselves to enjoy, after all this devotion we have shown to this game. I understand that STS is a running business, but in my opinion there is a way for company's earnings and players' joy to be combined succesfuly!

Sceazikua
02-07-2014, 09:57 PM
Adding new stuff is cool but nerfing the people that either spent (plat) or worked (farmed gold forever) for the hardest in the game to get myth set would be LAME... lame enough to cause some people to quit. The only people to disagree would be people that don't have any mythics yet... haven't worked as hard... or spent real dough (plat). Upgrade storyline and new items seems like good option.

Guess whats even more lame! people that use the same set of gear without changing over months or years! Wont they get bored because they have the best set of gear all the time?
And, why cant people just face the fact that the mythic set is still the best for, lets say many months, because of the new itemization making the new stuff to come out later not in the beginning of the season. So, approximately there are still, lets say 3 months (just guessing), to be the best then the new set comes. Shuyal came in september last year, so you had 5 months until now. So, thats aprox 8 months you use the same best gear set, and now youre trying to beg for more time to use it?

Renorico
02-10-2014, 07:11 AM
Guess whats even more lame! people that use the same set of gear without changing over months or years! Wont they get bored because they have the best set of gear all the time?
And, why cant people just face the fact that the mythic set is still the best for, lets say many months, because of the new itemization making the new stuff to come out later not in the beginning of the season. So, approximately there are still, lets say 3 months (just guessing), to be the best then the new set comes. Shuyal came in september last year, so you had 5 months until now. So, thats aprox 8 months you use the same best gear set, and now youre trying to beg for more time to use it?

Don't you understand that you can't trade this gear? If it becomes obsolete it will just be an incredibly expensive souvenir. All of the gold and time spent, right down the drain. May as well make all gear untradeable, everyone starts from scratch every time.

Toxic Bane
02-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I want it to ask you guys if you could make the Dominican Repiblic and Puerto Rican banner if you guys can fo that we will really love that. thanks

xbadnumberx
02-11-2014, 05:14 AM
but the arcane daggers (hooks) level can improve?

Sceazikua
02-12-2014, 07:34 AM
Don't you understand that you can't trade this gear? If it becomes obsolete it will just be an incredibly expensive souvenir. All of the gold and time spent, right down the drain. May as well make all gear untradeable, everyone starts from scratch every time.

If it became tradeable like you suggested dont you know how many will there be? There are currently 20000 capped toons, a large amount of that has mythic set - lets say 1/4 which means 5000 sets. Market will be flooded and who would ever buy that stuff? What would the price be, could it reach 100k? Whats the point when you sell it for such low price but noone buys?

If they let us upgrade it again, then when would this chain of upgrade end? Enternity? I bet STS is regretting ever letting us upgrade them. Lets just pretend they never gave us the chance to upgrade, then upgrading it once was a bless for those who bought the mythic. Hope everyone understands and lives the way I live, just think of peace and think stuff arent made, then getting a chance to do it would be a bless. With that way of thinking you guys will live much more peacefully and wont come here raging about some stuff like that :)

Raymond05
02-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Also, these upgraded mythic helm and armors cannot and should not be tradable because there is achievement for upgrading them. If they were to become tradable, how would the players who will buy them get the ap? So there will be only one option: they will still drop in locked crates and elite golden pirate and warchests at their respective levels and can be used by players who haven't gotten them and upgrade them at lvl 36 to get the acievement.

Haligali
02-12-2014, 08:21 AM

I bought my mythic helm almost a year ago and my mythic armor 10 months ago. They are extreme cheap now compared to the starting price, everyone can afford them with much less gold, time and effort.

bigpang
02-12-2014, 12:26 PM
Hmm about the myth its really hard to say what is the right thing to be don in order to make players satisfied but there must be a way like another upgrade chain or a quest that actually takes your set but gives u a new item or egg or etc .... well that solution is actually must be taken by the developers but im not so agree with this idea that upgrade armor set continu for ever in arcane legends , ill say sts should keep armor myth on level 36 and improve their states but this time makes a new myth ring and amulet or ranged weapon ?

Zylx
02-13-2014, 02:38 AM
Wait wait waiiiit. So you're saying instead of releasing all the expansion's items all at once, you'll be releasing them after periods of time? Like how this expansion released archon, dimensional, and devourer items all at the beginning, and this expansion will release different items at different times? That seems like a pretty cool change :)

nelson131
02-15-2014, 09:28 AM
Wait wait waiiiit. So you're saying instead of releasing all the expansion's items all at once, you'll be releasing them after periods of time? Like how this expansion released archon, dimensional, and devourer items all at the beginning, and this expansion will release different items at different times? That seems like a pretty cool change :)

Not cool for me. I'll rather farm my butt off in the start, sell expensive items----->get mythics------>continue farming-------> play pvp

Sceazikua
02-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Hmm about the myth its really hard to say what is the right thing to be don in order to make players satisfied but there must be a way like another upgrade chain or a quest that actually takes your set but gives u a new item or egg or etc .... well that solution is actually must be taken by the developers but im not so agree with this idea that upgrade armor set continu for ever in arcane legends , ill say sts should keep armor myth on level 36 and improve their states but this time makes a new myth ring and amulet or ranged weapon ?

That idea is actually very good. They can make a quest that "use all the powers of the mythic armor set to turn it into turn it into a powerful (mythic/arcane) egg", lets say at the time when lvl 46 came and the mythic set is no good then! The mythic armors will be gone forever, but the pet stays. Of course egg is untradeable. Id rather have that than another upgrade chain that might never end!

jb57542
02-18-2014, 09:06 PM
STS biggest problem with Mythic Armors is they tied AP points to upgrading them. This makes the gear essentially part of the story line and harder to write out. If this wasn't done I don't think people would mind them slipping into think gear like previous arcane/myth gear.

One would almost think STS will have to address this so we will not see low level myth gear dropping from crates forever and ever which it essentially has to do currently, too ensure all players have a chance at the APs. But what person aiming to be lvl 41, 46, etc... will want to waste gold on something that'll be useless.

My vote is to remove the myth gear from the APs or create a new set that awards the same achievement.

himanshugupt
02-19-2014, 12:32 AM
is this only me or is this a nightmare for locked openeres... we will be constantly in fear that if we open locked now then a new arcane item will be released next day......

only way I see to tackle this If developers were to be release a list or timeline on items

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sciucafez
02-19-2014, 08:32 PM
I think this thread is useless....... Because upgrade content is ready by sts in this weekend or next week. What ever you said is just to be suggestion in the next expansion pack.

VanRah
02-20-2014, 06:34 AM
So...what's the use of the gems n of the upgrading system now?

faychen
02-20-2014, 06:40 AM
Anyone is hoarding essence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haligali
02-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Anyone is hoarding essence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats not a smart thing, need a lot inventory space and you can farm essence in tombs very fast. Better hoard chests.

vfreakhun
02-26-2014, 11:55 AM
Are there ANY official answer regarding "old" mythic things?

Strangely Mythic bow already gone from CS.
I though price would drop...
Also for myth helm/weapon, but these are slowly getting cheaper and cheaper.

Zorin
03-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Time releasing gear is a bad idea!

You're only telling players not to spend any money until you reveal everything, who knows when that will be. So you worked hard to make Dragon Enclave but don't want to get paid right away...lol

This is how it's going to go down. Players will level to 41. Some will sit back and do exactly what they were doing before expansion; collect locks, gold. Some will just go offline until you release the "best" gear is available. The problem is, in that time they are offline/mia, their friends and their friends will also go offline/mia, some come back, most don't. Boom! you lost players.

Who knows what they will be doing while you waste their time, perhaps find a new/better game to play?

You need to find another way of keeping your players interested in your game without having to build a whole new expansion every time and this time try and stall their progress.

asimauara
03-04-2014, 11:02 AM

You're only telling players not to spend any money until you reveal everything, who knows when that will be. So you worked hard to make Dragon Enclave but don't want to get paid right away...lol

This is how it's going to go down. Players will level to 41. Some will sit back and do exactly what they were doing before expansion; collect locks, gold. Some will just go offline until you release the "best" gear is available. The problem is, in that time they are offline/mia, their friends and their friends will also go offline/mia, some come back, most don't. Boom! you lost players.

Who knows what they will be doing while you waste their time, perhaps find a new/better game to play?

You need to find another way of keeping your players interested in your game without having to build a whole new expansion every time and this time try and stall their progress.

Have you looked on googleplay there are no better mmo's!

Kho Jia Jun
03-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Can u make mythic or arcane items easier to get on locks? cause i have been opening lots of time but i didnt get any mythic or arcane before...

Sceazikua
03-07-2014, 09:27 AM

You know what? The new items will be released and will be discontinued when new items come. Its not "oh one item come wait a month another come I can try now to loot both 2". If you dont like the one that is introduced first, you can wait to see the others. The system is not only for you, for one class only, so if you dont like the items there are many others who will. There are tens of thoundsands people who play the game with 3 classes. If you dont like this, dont bother it, and just play like you never heard about this system. If you dont like the game, dont play it. Problem solved.

Rare
03-08-2014, 10:27 AM
You know what? The new items will be released and will be discontinued when new items come. Its not "oh one item come wait a month another come I can try now to loot both 2". If you dont like the one that is introduced first, you can wait to see the others. The system is not only for you, for one class only, so if you dont like the items there are many others who will. There are tens of thoundsands people who play the game with 3 classes. If you dont like this, dont bother it, and just play like you never heard about this system. If you dont like the game, dont play it. Problem solved.

You must know more about this itemization than me. Have they given any clue at all how they will release gear?

You seen to be basing your complaints on a lot of assumptions

Sceazikua
03-08-2014, 11:48 AM
The Result
Our goal is to keep Arcane Legends exciting for you. We want a world where there is always something new to look forward to. Of course, there is a fine balance to this goal. We want to have items interesting and different, but not change them out so quickly that you never have the opportunity to enjoy your hard won items for too long. We are very mindful of not replacing everything too quickly.
We look forward to your thoughts on this change to itemization. Please write below your feeback and as always, thanks for playing Arcane Legends!
They said that they will balance this system. And later they said they wont CHANGE and REPLACE everything too quickly. I think that is clear enough. And think logically pls. If they didnt, then it would become "this item released first, why not wait a month and try when another item released, then I have chance to get both of them in a crate". That will never happen if STS knows what they're doing.

Rare
03-08-2014, 12:21 PM
They said that they will balance this system. And later they said they wont CHANGE and REPLACE everything too quickly. I think that is clear enough. And think logically pls. If they didnt, then it would become "this item released first, why not wait a month and try when another item released, then I have chance to get both of them in a crate". That will never happen if STS knows what they're doing.

I didn't see anything in that quote that said anything about crates, first of all. Again, you are making a lot of assumption.

Second, that quote doesn't say anything about how the itemization will be. So again, I restate my questions.

Tendirin
03-09-2014, 08:41 PM
Good to know thanks spacetime mods

Sent from my iPhone 3000
using Tapatalk,Ign is Tendirin

asimauara
03-13-2014, 09:41 AM

I didn't see anything in that quote that said anything about crates, first of all. Again, you are making a lot of assumption.

Second, that quote doesn't say anything about how the itemization will be. So again, I restate my questions.

They will release it steadily after expansion is released i imagine the next bump up will be when they unlock elites!

Pentavia
03-18-2014, 04:04 PM
STG has released the Arcane Shard, why not release a Mythic Shard? A shard to upgrade L36 Mythic armor and Helm to L41. Mythic shard will be tradeable and can be looted from locked crates (Higher chance to drop compared to other mythic rarities because of the enormous quantity of the mythic helm and armor ingame). A Win-Win solution for both STG and the players. Players will not be feeling cheated because they can still keep the Mythics that they have worked they're butts on and STG can keep the flow of cash steady since alot will be surely opening crates. And also Mythic helm and armor will still remain untradeable. What you guys think?

VanRah
03-19-2014, 02:34 AM
STG has released the Arcane Shard, why not release a Mythic Shard? A shard to upgrade L36 Mythic armor and Helm to L41. Mythic shard will be tradeable and can be looted from locked crates (Higher chance to drop compared to other mythic rarities because of the enormous quantity of the mythic helm and armor ingame). A Win-Win solution for both STG and the players. Players will not be feeling cheated because they can still keep the Mythics that they have worked they're butts on and STG can keep the flow of cash steady since alot will be surely opening crates. And also Mythic helm and armor will still remain untradeable. What you guys think?

I think u are a genius. +1 to this

Froxanthar
03-28-2014, 06:41 AM

+1 and Warrior need his defense. :p

Pentavia
04-01-2014, 06:22 PM
I think u are a genius. +1 to this
Hehe. Thanks Gwyn! A lot of things are really possible to happen. I'm sure STG will surprise us in the next couple of weeks/month with the new itemization.

+1 and Warrior need his defense. :p
We mages could really use some buffing too :P

Hoardseeker
04-04-2014, 06:31 AM
I don't like it New Gears got Much Armours than Lv36Mythic set >.<

Lv 31 Runic >Lv36 Legendaries

But now....

Lv36 Infused staff[Perfect]=Lv41 Expe Rile of Assault. Indeed, Mythics Must be Buffed

And..

Lv26 Helm>Lv 31 Helms

But now..

Lv36 Set>[armour]Lv41 Armours >.< the Legendaries got More Armour and Mythic >.<

elahj05inc
04-07-2014, 10:55 AM
is there upgrade of lvl of mythics (lvl 30/31) to (lvl 35/36)? i have a suggestion, instead of doing a quest like the armor/helm for upgrading the mythic lvl to 36, why not upgrade the mythic ring/amulet/weap by filling it with full grand/supergem (Perfect items even if its STR,DEX,INT) so that it will become lvl 35/36, then it will back again to clean mythics if its upgraded into lvl 35/36 (formerly lvl 30/31) and the Super/grand gems will be added to the stats of upgraded mythics lvl 35/36. By doing that we need a scroll like crafting the arcane ring.. then the lvl 35/36 ring/amulets/weapon (new mythic items) will be on the locked of watch, but its the same items that is lvl 30/31 upgraded to lvl 35/36(the same stats/the same looks)... Upgrading mythic with full grand/super gems is very hard and it takes a long time (if not a plat user)... So it will become fair for us.. bec mythics now is cheap and wrothless even if its a full grand/super gemmed.. thanx and have a niceday!!! Just a suggestion..

Hoardseeker
04-08-2014, 06:55 AM
I know a Solution.....Meet Reginald In Wind more and Convert your Lv36 Mythic set into Lv31 & Lv26

epicrrr
04-08-2014, 07:04 AM
so im guessing we might need current mythic weapons to craft arcane weps? is this itemization?

supersyan
04-15-2014, 12:52 PM
releasing gear overtime instead of releasing all gear at once. that's what i understand. We saw crate gear first, then later elite gears. next is probably mythic gears which may release mid expansion.

IMO this itemization is 50-50. I don't see anything except inflated prices. crate gear now no value. Elite gear initially had its price. now dropping price now. Elite golden dragon chest price dropped(200k to now 80 -90k). Dragon tooth gear looks cool but not great (undesirable).current mythic gear almost on par with legend gear. Arcane ring 100m+ lol wut

in between_> client update and new skill system. more vanities. more plat purchasable cool things.

When mid season hit-> new mythic gear releases. people charge 40-50m for mythic gear. Arcane shard price will be slightly dropped to 89m. ring price become 95m. people will get bored.

Season end -> Repeat previous season. or they'll implement new ideas.

we can only evaluate itemization once this season ended

my current state -> i better rest this season than playing.

We duh pizzA!

tofiluk
04-24-2014, 08:43 AM

+1 for this Idea. :D

Approximation
05-27-2014, 11:12 AM
wow cool

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Titanium
08-02-2014, 07:05 PM
7 months. No Itemization.

Ishtmeet
08-04-2014, 03:53 AM
7 months. No Itemization.

Lmao