PDA

View Full Version : What are YOU looking forward to?

Titanfall
01-13-2014, 07:10 PM
We all know there's a new coooooool expansion coming soon called Dragons Enclave, What do you think about it and what would you like to see? Discuss on this thread! :D

stackz
01-13-2014, 07:20 PM
I want more crafting options. I want the game to have all kinds of crazy hidden recipes....that hopefully people dont go blabber mouthed over so they stay $$. I want green/epic gear to be combinable into much better legendary, etc gear. or specific chest recipes that are randomly dropped and not tradeable...and requires weird gear of whateve levels to help strengthen the market and make endgamers WANT to farm lower levels AND bosses, especially hard bosses so that even the green drop from the boss is useful.

weird stuff like that. thats what I want. I'm morbid and twisted though so ignore me.

Titanfall
01-13-2014, 08:51 PM
I like the idea of combining armour and more crafting recipes. :D

Fauksuras
01-13-2014, 11:31 PM
Something to help the economy in a way ppl can save up far easier (considering the small time elapse between expansions). The less item variations so far sound like a terrific start. Don't make items rain by any means, but when you're lucky enough to loot one make it mean something.

Hoardseeker
01-13-2014, 11:55 PM
I think there is already an official feedback thread