PDA

View Full Version : New campaign (50-55) The Nether!

Kossi
11-23-2010, 08:37 PM
So this is basically an underworld campaign designed for levels 50-55, not in a dungeon but underground cavern.
Fathom crypt could slightly be called the nether but it is too...not underworldlike (lol idk)

Leave your ideas and comments in the section Belowwww

this will be edited

Arterra
11-23-2010, 09:15 PM
So kinda like that new cave level in Wyldwood? Ya know, the one with the guys that look like Rock Biter from The Neverending Story.

i think thats outdoors but yea, we need either a cave, or a really bright beach-front lol

Arterra
11-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Oh, it's outside? It came off as an underground cavern to me, LOL(found it by joining a friends game). Probably my most favorite level design to date, and those rock dudes look bodaciously awesome possum as well.

It is a HUGE map... if you could make it so leaving off any part on the side brought you to that corresponding spot on a map supposedly situated next to it, you have open world. :D

anyway back to the nether... well i would wait till 60 to make more dark dungeons. lost/swamps/ao1 was an interesting outdoors experience, and as you can see we love the outdoors rock place. make an outdoors bright place somewhere... beachfront perhaps?

Lesrider
11-23-2010, 10:05 PM
Oh, it's outside? It came off as an underground cavern to me, LOL(found it by joining a friends game). Probably my most favorite level design to date, and those rock dudes look bodaciously awesome possum as well.

I still think those rock monsters should have been lvl 50 creatures. Shouldn't be killed by lvl 15s. And I want a reason to farm them :(

MoarPewPew
11-23-2010, 10:12 PM
So kinda like that new cave level in Wyldwood? Ya know, the one with the guys that look like Rock Biter from The Neverending Story.

The NeverEnding Story!!!!!! Epic movies, was there 3 in total? And that wolf was scary. Lol

Lesrider
11-23-2010, 10:16 PM
The NeverEnding Story!!!!!! Epic movies, was there 3 in total? And that wolf was scary. Lol

I don't recommend rewatching that movie as an adult -- it kinda ruins the magic. The book is awesome, though.

And weren't they planning a remake (ugh)? What happened to that?

Arterra
11-23-2010, 10:18 PM
I still think those rock monsters should have been lvl 50 creatures. Shouldn't be killed by lvl 15s. And I want a reason to farm them :(

there seem to be similar creatures in a old old mmo... Anarchy online i think. yea, they where like lv200 elite group monsters as far as i can remember. really big, and had a ranged rock throwing attack every so often accompanied by surprisingly fast movement... and they are made of heavily armored rock lol. perfect level cap beasts.