PDA

View Full Version : An idea for the elite rings

Imcarla
01-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Like alot of people said, it would be nice to give a chance to people who couldn't get those rings to make them able to. So i tought about an idea reading a few posts about doing a quest with a reward, etc... Would be the perfect thing! You should make a quest (maybe a 100k XP grinding quest) with an elite vanity reward, a new one (An armor for example : I read a thread after the BSM cap release, where Samhayne said that maybe if there was a 81 cap they would do an elite vanity armor..). The point of this reward would be to make people able to get an elite ring : 2pc rings for people who only had one elite cap vanity, 3pc for people who only had the 2pc one, unfortunatly people who already had the 3pc ring would only enjoy the item, but at least the rest of PL would have a chance! It would also be a way to make people happy and busy for a while.

Thank you

Extreme
01-13-2014, 10:46 PM
Another one..

TEOKILLO
01-13-2014, 10:48 PM
Another one..

Bites the dust

Heroelite
01-13-2014, 10:49 PM
I remember someone bringing up an idea that I really liked before about having 2 quests available once you reach the level cap.
If 76 with only 1 elite vanity, can start a quest to defeat 100k mobs of that campaign (so at this level cap it would be BSM mobs). Once completed the player will be awarded the 2 piece elite ring.
For those who have 2 elite vanities, or have completed the previous quest, the next quest will be available to get the 3 piece ring. (still 100k defeats)
This way the elite vanities will stay exclusive and the players who don't have them will still have a chance at competing in pvp
I'd say this is pretty easy to implement and is also a fair system for players who do not have rings. Elite vanities should be exclusive to the people who capped during the time of that campaign.

imxoriginal
01-13-2014, 11:01 PM
Like alot of people said, it would be nice to give a chance to people who couldn't get those rings to make them able to. So i tought about an idea reading a few posts about doing a quest with a reward, etc... Would be the perfect thing! You should make a quest (maybe a 100k XP grinding quest) with an elite vanity reward, a new one (An armor for example : I read a thread after the BSM cap release, where Samhayne said that maybe if there was a 81 cap they would do an elite vanity armor..). The point of this reward would be to make people able to get an elite ring : 2pc rings for people who only had one elite cap vanity, 3pc for people who only had the 2pc one, unfortunatly people who already had the 3pc ring would only enjoy the item, but at least the rest of PL would have a chance! It would also be a way to make people happy and busy for a while.

Thank you
We should try and keep all our ideas to one consolidated thread, specifically the official thread produced by Sam. This way they can view all our ideas instead of looking at different threads about the same ideas. You should post this there I like it.

Imcarla
01-13-2014, 11:16 PM
We should try and keep all our ideas to one consolidated thread, specifically the official thread produced by Sam. This way they can view all our ideas instead of looking at different threads about the same ideas. You should post this there I like it.

I agree, i should've kept this in the original thread.

Oldcoot
01-14-2014, 03:45 AM
Another one..

Bites the dust

Hey hey!

VVake
01-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Um just because people without 2/3pc rings are at a slight disadvantage, doesn't mean you have to make it fair. Everyone had the oppurtunity, not everyone pursued it.

Reunegade
01-14-2014, 08:02 PM
Um just because people without 2/3pc rings are at a slight disadvantage, doesn't mean you have to make it fair. Everyone had the oppurtunity, not everyone pursued it.
I agree with your first statement, however your second one I want to talk about: Not everybody had the opportunity. For example, one may have joined during BSM cap, allowing them to not get a 2/3 piece ring.