PDA

View Full Version : The new (enter epic boss name) Challenge!

Kossi
11-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Okay,
so this idea is a minigame, which has to do with strategy.
Say you walk into a city, hopefully the new alien oasis city, and you see a circle arena
you then talk to *bob*(lets go with that) the guard, and pay bob about...100 coins to fight the challenger In the arena.
Now the challenger is an NPC that gets harder everytime you defeat it
there are 10 dufficulty levels the NPC goes to, from 1-10, 10 being the most challenging.
The boss uses all 3 classes of attack (int,dex,str) and you have to kite, push, unbuff,stun,break armour,freeze, kill healers/minions in order to kill it.
If you defeat the boss at round 10, you talk to *joe*, the rewards NPC, where you recieve a new item (vanity or other) and an achievement on your avatar page.
Also, no elixirs are allowed
you can keep doing the challenge for points that go toward pvp rewards that you claim at joe.
The boss is designed for level 50s only and is different for each class due to its skills.

Note this is just off the top of my head, i may edit this ALOT.

Also, for all RS players, Yes. This is the jad of PL.

Arterra
11-23-2010, 09:13 PM
I say call it... Minimus! at lv5 it change to Maximus, and at 10 it is Maega-Maximus!

Alien Oasis city (not town!) should DEFINITELY be the specialty arena town.

Kossi
11-23-2010, 09:15 PM
yea! i also want the alien oasis city to be huge! (not like the *new and improved* lost expidition town)

Gaabob
11-23-2010, 09:16 PM
Oooo yay paymepaymepayme!!!

Arterra
11-23-2010, 09:16 PM
ps the double thread in general and suggestion is throwing me off... ill ignore this one, and repost there